GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way Corps cruise ship

GrouchoMarxJr

I'm sure we could find a few creative uses for it..

we could finely divide it.. and sprinkle the magic dust on da good ship Lollipop..

:biglaugh:

Watsider,, it may have been a coincidence.. but my cd of CTA just happened to be currently in the cd player here..

heh

Should we all sing the theme song for Gilligan's island?...or maybe the Love Boat?

...This whole thing gives me the "Willies"...maybe the Coen brothers could do a dark documentary on it...

"Ship of Fools" seems appropriate... but it sure would be a waste of a good song.

...I'm still wondering how John will coordinate his limb meeting...oops, I meant cruise...

A LOT of these folks are still drinking the koolaid...splinter groups and what have you...this thing has the potential to be the springboard that brings the Frankenstein monster back to life...

Who knows...a new splinter group in the making?

WOW you guys, a gal stops posting for a couple of years and she comes back to find one of the most stupid posts in the history of gspot or waydale.

Come on Groucho my love, direct your rebellious energy towards something like finding out exactly how many people are still on staff, or obtaining a copy of twi's latest LTC list! :confused:

BTW.....nice to see you all :redface2:

WOW you guys, a gal stops posting for a couple of years and she comes back to find one of the most stupid posts in the history of gspot or waydale.

Come on Groucho my love, direct your rebellious energy towards something like finding out exactly how many people are still on staff, or obtaining a copy of twi's latest LTC list! :confused:

Radar !!! What up? Good to see you.

Now in all fairness I don't know why you'd single out Groucho's post as one of the most stupid in history. I'm sure there's a whole lot of us whose posts are high up there in the running, and we're just feeling a little left out here now.

Edited by chockfull

Radar!...long time no see! Good to see you in spite of your misguided slam against my most poignant thread...

...don't tell me you're going on the cruise? :evilshades:

...I'm still wondering how John will coordinate his limb meeting...oops, I meant cruise...

A LOT of these folks are still drinking the koolaid...splinter groups and what have you...this thing has the potential to be the springboard that brings the Frankenstein monster back to life...

Who knows...a new splinter group in the making?

I'm not so sure the monster ever really died. I think it's just been lurking in the shadows, incognito.

(((((Radar)))))

I'm with Bow and Radar. I love spending time with J & HR! And can vouch for the fact that they definitely know how to throw a party. :beer:

Hope and I had a blast when she came to stay with me for the Green Day concert here in Orlando. This site (GSpot) is about The Way International. I just don't get why so many of you are obsessed with what others are doing while enjoying life the way that makes them happy and has absolutely NOTHING to do with you and your life. <_<

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't go on a cruise with anybody. When I do get to go on vacation I want to be as far away as possible from other people.

I pretty much agree with you on that. Much rather be out fishing somewhere than chatting with someone on a cruise ship. Altho...it might be kinda fun just once...to get sh(tfaced drunk and stumble into a room fool of "believers"

I pretty much agree with you on that. Much rather be out fishing somewhere than chatting with someone on a cruise ship. Altho...it might be kinda fun just once...to get sh(tfaced drunk and stumble into a room fool of "believers"

Was that a Freudian slip? :smilie_kool_aid:

I just don't get why so many of you are obsessed with what others are doing while enjoying life the way that makes them happy and has absolutely NOTHING to do with you and your life. <_<

Obsessed, no. Perhaps amused. Or curious.. *human* behavior is fascinating.. maybe I'm just trying to understand this..a group of grown adults poking themselves in their eyes with ball point pens would make more sense to me..

so they want to go on a cruise.. remember the good times long ago, willing (and sometimes self-paying) victims of one not so really special multi-level religious scam.. and many think it made them somehow *special*..

they can even rub elbows with some of the more convinced and motivated scammers or abusers..

if that's what they want to do to "enjoy life".. by all means, go ahead.. you don't need my *blessing* or anything..

this kind of (in my opinion) lunacy kinda screams for comments though, doesn't it?

as far as having NOTHING to do with me and my life.. I disagree. I was scammed to support sometimes innocent and sincere people into this grisley mess.. and some of the *product* of the corpse turned out to be those who harmed me and my family the worst..

like it or not, we ARE connected..

they can *handle* a little sarcasm.

• Upvote 1

Obsessed, no. Perhaps amused. Or curious.. *human* behavior is fascinating.. maybe I'm just trying to understand this..a group of grown adults poking themselves in their eyes with ball point pens would make more sense to me..

so they want to go on a cruise.. remember the good times long ago, willing (and sometimes self-paying) victims of one not so really special multi-level religious scam.. and many think it made them somehow *special*..

they can even rub elbows with some of the more convinced and motivated scammers or abusers..

if that's what they want to do to "enjoy life".. by all means, go ahead.. you don't need my *blessing* or anything..

this kind of (in my opinion) lunacy kinda screams for comments though, doesn't it?

as far as having NOTHING to do with me and my life.. I disagree. I was scammed to support sometimes innocent and sincere people into this grisley mess.. and some of the *product* of the corpse turned out to be those who harmed me and my family the worst..

like it or not, we ARE connected..

they can *handle* a little sarcasm.

Told ya we wouldn't want to be perceived as having an opinion. . . .

Was that a Freudian slip? :smilie_kool_aid:

Naw it was just a poor attempt at making a play on words since Doojable posted that the cruise might better be called "Ship of Fools" - an old Grateful Dead song.