GreaseSpot Cafe

Yep - its your worst nightmare

RumRunner

Flame on

Congratulations and please do not assume how anyone might feel. This is America and we get to choose who we love, who we are an item with and no one else's opinion should matter.

Love comes along so very rarely, go with it, enjoy each other, have some fun, love each other.

I certainly don't wish to take from your announcement thread by reminding you of things you already know, but seriously, don't give a fig what another thinks about your lives; you've both been there, done that and have some really crappy tshirt to prove it. This life is way too short to worry about that crap. Rather, tell us the good stuff, share your lives as you might wish, let us congratulate you!

Congratulations ! love3.gif

You are a very lucky man and she is a very lucky woman. . . . you truly get my vote as cutest couple :) . . . . enjoy each other and the kids. . . !

. . . . and why am I still awake at 4:15 AM?

Edited by geisha779

This is wonderful news! Having had the pleasure of getting to know you a bit, Dooj - I'm delighted for you. Rummie - you're a lucky man!

Dooj - Do you see yourself as a southerner? I wouldn't have described you that way altho you DO live in the south. Guess that makes you a southerner. I love you and am happy for you.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it when good people connect like that!

And Dooj - I've got your back should George ever get uppity! biglaugh.gif

Well! What news! Congratulations both! Rummie clearly must enjoy delicious Italian cooking. (mmmmm)

And anyway, are we hearing from Dooj in this?

Cool.

Just remember, I've got your back if/when she gets uppity...

Moi? I'm way too short to get uppity.

This is wonderful news! Having had the pleasure of getting to know you a bit, Dooj - I'm delighted for you. Rummie - you're a lucky man!

Dooj - Do you see yourself as a southerner? I wouldn't have described you that way altho you DO live in the south. Guess that makes you a southerner. I love you and am happy for you.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it when good people connect like that!

And Dooj - I've got your back should George ever get uppity! biglaugh.gif

Bow - I know southerners... and I'm no southerner.

I don't suspect George will get uppity.

What instruments do you both play?

:eusa_clap::biglaugh:

Let's just say we make some mighty fine music.

Well! What news! Congratulations both! Rummie clearly must enjoy delicious Italian cooking. (mmmmm)

And anyway, are we hearing from Dooj in this?

We both cook - and it's ALL delicious.

I feel like I'm 19 again. Thank you all for the well wishes.

My worst nightmare??

Worse than the one when I turn into a jar of peanut butter and Dick Cheney is shooting me with a shotgun...and I am having a hard time finding legs to run?

Worse than that one when I am at a moonshine still in 30's Loozian and the judge with the ominous music playing is pronouncing the 99 year sentence and I ambeing lead away by voodoo preistess's?

.....I dont think so...

you have no idea...

Thats just the beginning...I wont go into it.

This is much closer to a good dream..... a happy dream... a dream come true....

for me relationships have been tough---I wish you both well

peace...fulfillment...joy...and lots of lovin...day by day...each day...to you both.

be good to each other

have fun

Worst nightmare? Naw that's not it. That's when you see the bright light, and then get run over by the train..

:biglaugh:

Just remember these old words of wisdom...it's always darkest right before the bottom drops out from under you...

G'day Greene's theorom...

God bless! You're the best!

:biglaugh:

Seriously, I do wish only happiness for both of you.

Now, if we have a BBQ next year, can we count you in?

George

Nope - won't be no BBQ - gonna be a crawfish boil and y'all are welcome - well sorta

Worse than the one when I turn into a jar of peanut butter and Dick Cheney is shooting me with a shotgun...and I am having a hard time finding legs to run?

I don't need peanut butter to have nightmares about Cheney - holy snot - the peanut butter has only gotta make it worse at this age.

for me relationships have been tough---I wish you both well

Ayep - but this one is a keeper - well for another week anyway - there's always fish bait

peace...fulfillment...joy...and lots of lovin...day by day...each day...to you both.

be good to each other

Thank you for those wishes - we'll do better this time around than when back in waydaze

have fun

Sheesh.. so how did all of this happen? I mean.. there's a virtual sea of computers between you two.. or maybe not..

Dooj.. what does your (and my) friend, the Nanook of da North have to say about all of this? Well.. she could at least make a good choice of music for the great event..