GreaseSpot Cafe

Can Cortright site be trusted

def59

I think this thread started with an honest question, as opposed to many questions in which the questioner is really seeking to supply his or her own answer.

I think Cortright is a good site, but I think Chatty Kathy said it best. With any ex-Way site, or any kind of site which makes available e-contact with others, there is so much that the administrator can do, as in most cases you will probably not really know very well the people with whom you come in contact.

What Cathy said...

"In fact they are careful and ask you to be the same as far as using info acquired there."

is the best they can do. Now, if a site administrator knows that someone has been deceitful and hurting, and does nothing about it, then is the time to use even more than the usual caution...or stay away. I think Cortright, as far as I also know, is as trustworthy as it can be made.

The second thing I did after we got booted was to put our name on the Cortright list.

I have found many old friends there that don't care to contribute to ex-Way forums but who want to find people and have other find them.

It's one of the oldest ex-Way sites around and has provided me with links to others that I probably never would have found without their list.

I've always wanted to thank them for the work and maintenance they do there - so now's a good time to do so! Thanks Cortrights!

Hope R. color>size>face>

Zix - I received some Ex-Way spam as well, but it was more recent. It may have come from someone reading our profiles from the old GS or this site. I emailed the two I received and asked them to take me off their list. They did.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

On the infamous night while still in, when I dared to go to the internet, trembling in my boots, and waiting to get zapped by Satan himself, I got much comfort and strength from reading familiar names on that sight.

We too have since signed up on it and not had any problems.

Napkinlady

Fold TWI, Fold!