GreaseSpot Cafe

Nothing new under the sun

I haven't been on Grease Spot for quite some time; but I do get emails on what is going on. have been "out" now for quite some time. The reason for my writing today is because of what is happening at CES/ or whatever name they call themselves now and this John Lynn and his wife thing.

What the H.... is the this prophetic garbage? Do we now have sooth-sayers? That is what it sounds like to me. I am shocked to hear that they are dabbling in this stuff. I am convinced that CES/truth whatever is completely taken over by the devil. Yes, I said it. They should all be ashamed at what is going on. What this tells me is NOONE there should be trusted or followed. If you are a member, run quickly away!

I do know that the enemy is the devil and he will use anyone he can to tear apart the Body of Christ and it looks like he has succeeded in this case. I believe that the Board in listening to these sooth-sayers have too been influenced by the devil and therefore, should dissolve this ministry. It is no longer a ministry of God but a ministry for the devil.

As far as John Lynn's latest letter to the Board, John get over it, why would you still want to be a part of something like this? Go get a life and if you want to spread God's word, who is stopping you? It sounds to me like you need the money. If it is God's will for you to spread his word, he will provide for you or have you forgotten that? You also, have been influenced by these sooth-sayers and therefore should not be spreading his word if you believe in this crap.

Have you all forgotten that we now have Christ in US? If God wants us to know something he will first tell us! There is no need any longer for these sooth-sayers.

Power and money corrupts, or have you forgotten why you left TWI? God forgive you for what you have done again!

ML

Yes. CES has been through some pain and some changes, but they seem to be on the right track. John Lynn has separated from them and this is a good thing. JAL was given many chances and ultimately refused tolet go of stubborn sin.

I haven't been on Grease Spot for quite some time; but I do get emails on what is going on. have been "out" now for quite some time. The reason for my writing today is because of what is happening at CES/ or whatever name they call themselves now and this John Lynn and his wife thing.

What the H.... is the this prophetic garbage? Do we now have sooth-sayers? That is what it sounds like to me. I am shocked to hear that they are dabbling in this stuff. I am convinced that CES/truth whatever is completely taken over by the devil. Yes, I said it. They should all be ashamed at what is going on. What this tells me is NOONE there should be trusted or followed. If you are a member, run quickly away!

I do know that the enemy is the devil and he will use anyone he can to tear apart the Body of Christ and it looks like he has succeeded in this case. I believe that the Board in listening to these sooth-sayers have too been influenced by the devil and therefore, should dissolve this ministry. It is no longer a ministry of God but a ministry for the devil.

As far as John Lynn's latest letter to the Board, John get over it, why would you still want to be a part of something like this? Go get a life and if you want to spread God's word, who is stopping you? It sounds to me like you need the money. If it is God's will for you to spread his word, he will provide for you or have you forgotten that? You also, have been influenced by these sooth-sayers and therefore should not be spreading his word if you believe in this crap.

Have you all forgotten that we now have Christ in US? If God wants us to know something he will first tell us! There is no need any longer for these sooth-sayers.

Power and money corrupts, or have you forgotten why you left TWI? God forgive you for what you have done again!

ML

Yes. CES has been through some pain and some changes, but they seem to be on the right track. John Lynn has separated from them and this is a good thing. JAL was given many chances and ultimately refused tolet go of stubborn sin.

Right Track except for the prophetic garbage, soothsayers, run by the devil, corruption for the sake of power and money, and doing TWI shipwreck all over again?

I think we may need to spend some time to redefine "right track." :smilie_kool_aid:

Really? and you know that how???

<font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2">What the H.... is the this prophetic garbage? Do we now have sooth-sayers? </font></font></font><br><font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2">That is what it sounds like to me. <font color="#000000"><font size="3"><font color="#1C2837"><font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><font size="2">I am shocked to hear that they are dabbling in this stuff.
</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font><div><font><font><font><font><font><font><font><font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#1C2837" face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><br></span></font> <font face="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"> </font>Shucks - - - they've been (cough!) *dabbling* with this stuff for the past 15 years or so.

</div><div><br></div><div>(edited to get the "quote" feature correct).</div>

Edited by dmiller

Ham - - - I (personally) wouldn't try to pick out a name for this "new ministry". Nor would I be sarcastic about it either, if I tried to. It's a given that here on this site JAL is not loved and is thought of with distrust and skepticism. IMO - - - it's best to let things (such as this) lie and "die a natural death" without prompting from the "popcorn section". There's a TON of "ministries" out there that I don't agree with, but you can't say they are totally devoid of God and goodness to those to whom they reach.

If you don't like JAL, fine. Spend some time denigrating the Baptist church/ the Catholic church/ the JW's/ the Church of God/ Pentecostals/ Latter Day Saints/ etc. as well while you are at it. JAL's made mistakes in his past, seems to be continuing in them, but do you really think sarcasm is gonna fix that?? I've got no dog in this fight, but I personally would respond better to positive criticism than that which was sarcastic. Given my past correspondences with CES (and JAL), I doubt you'd get a reply, but sarcasm leaves a stain on the soul, and I (for one) believe that we will one day have to answer for all our words spoken (or typed).

The name has been picked - and the email announcing the name has been sent out to people. The name is The Living Truth Fellowship, Ltd.

Is this the new name of the Spirit & Truth Fellowship International?

Also, can anyone tell me how are they doctrinally different from CFFM? I'm just wondering if they are significantly different from each other.

I've listened to classes by both and they both sound like Way doctrine warmed over. Very similar content.

P.S. I do realize that both organizations are run by ex-Way people.

Edited by soul searcher

Is this the new name of the Spirit & Truth Fellowship International?

Also, can anyone tell me how are they doctrinally different from CFFM? I'm just wondering if they are significantly different from each other.

I've listened to classes by both and they both sound like Way doctrine warmed over. Very similar content.

P.S. I do realize that both organizations are run by ex-Way people.

Spirit & Truth Fellowship International (STFI) is the re-name of CES. The Living Truth, LTD is JAL's new gig. There are similarities in that they will never have a "church" facility.

Spirit & Truth Fellowship International (STFI) is the re-name of CES. The Living Truth, LTD is JAL's new gig.

I just happened to be reading this today...

1 Corinthians 3

3You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere men? 4For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?

19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; 20and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile."

Ham - - - I (personally) wouldn't try to pick out a name for this "new ministry". Nor would I be sarcastic about it either, if I tried to. It's a given that here on this site JAL is not loved and is thought of with distrust and skepticism. IMO - - - it's best to let things (such as this) lie and "die a natural death" without prompting from the "popcorn section". There's a TON of "ministries" out there that I don't agree with, but you can't say they are totally devoid of God and goodness to those to whom they reach.

If you don't like JAL, fine. Spend some time denigrating the Baptist church/ the Catholic church/ the JW's/ the Church of God/ Pentecostals/ Latter Day Saints/ etc. as well while you are at it. JAL's made mistakes in his past, seems to be continuing in them, but do you really think sarcasm is gonna fix that??

I really wish it would.. people here have tried pleading, loving admonition.. perhaps the worst sarcasm is the "end of the line" for jl..

I actually respect jl for what he has done, not with herr victer's "word".. the SAT preparation endeavour..

I've got no dog in this fight, but I personally would respond better to positive criticism than that which was sarcastic. Given my past correspondences with CES (and JAL), I doubt you'd get a reply, but sarcasm leaves a stain on the soul, and I (for one) believe that we will one day have to answer for all our words spoken (or typed).

Apparently he hasn't responded to "positive criticism" either. Like I said before.. it's my opinion.. but if he won't listen to reason..

I mean, he's had "normal" people try to intelligently discuss issues with him..

what's left?

I saw a computer game once. It was a tournament golf game.. you choose your character..

so if you were a "duffer".. missed five shots on the green.. the crowd would start laughing at you..

in a "biblical" sense, isn't that what he's turned out to be? A "biblical" "duffer"?

same for the rest of the clowns at ces..

they've missed the mark, for how many years now?

Maybe it's bad and all.. but it's barely worth a laugh..

sorry.

Edited by Ham

God first

Chapter 20

13. These tools remind me of the ones we handle in the workshop of the mind where things were made of thought and where we build up character.

14. We use the square to measure all our lines, to straighten out the crooked places of the way, and make the corners of our conduct square.

15. We use the compass to draw circles round our passions and desires to keep them in the bounds of righteousness.

16. We use the axe to cut away the knotty, useless and ungainly parts and make the character symmetrical.

17. We use the hammer to drive home the truth, and pound it in until it is a part of every part.

18. We use the plane to smooth the rough, uneven surfaces of joint, and block, and board that go to build the temple for the truth.

19. The chisel, line, the plummet and the saw all have their uses in the workshop of the mind.

20. And then this ladder with its trinity of steps, faith, hope and love; on it we climb up to the dome of purity in life.

21. And on the twelve-step ladder we ascend until we reach the pinnacle of that which life is spent to build--the Temple of Perfected Man.

with love and a holy kiss Roy

nothing new under the sun indeed

seems to me...that any person or group ...or group of groups...or groups of groups of groups...whose mission and method is to both dump and trump a vast majority of over 2 millenia of experiences and thoughts and languages and writings and conversations regarding "god" (and other labels for ultimate reality)

...seems bound only to reinvent wheels that do not roll very well

...if at all

like breaking a wee branch off a big tree

and turning away from the living system

for the sake of the dying stick

my advice...turn around

...look up

...look down

...start remembering

...start grafting

Are there people who STILL buy his form of "nuttiness"?

I have enough of my own.. and it is not for sale.

and I really don't need any more..

:biglaugh:

It just seems.. some have followed him from one form of drama, to another..

what's the big attraction? I'd really like to know..

human behavior is fascinating..

On the right track? Have they done away with their prophetess'?

If the answer is no, then they are not onthe right track!!!

How many peoples lives are they destroying due to their

sooth-sayers?

There is nothing else to say other than they will answer to God for all they have done and when you

claim to be "men/women of God" and claim to speak for God; their end will not be a good one I fear.

SHAME ON ALL OF THEM!!

seems to me to be more than just one attracting factor

but overall they are the same as everywhere else

promises of power over our suffering and joy

promises of significance, meaning, importance

promises of membership, familiarity, relationship

promises of structures, processes, programs, stability

promises of life after death, protection from harm

and such

of course, the qualities of the hows makes worlds of differences

God first

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ

Chapter 22

1. Among the priests of Jagannath was one who loved the Jewish boy. Lamaas Bramas was the name by which the priest was known.

2. One day as Jesus and Lamaas walked alone in plaza Jagannath, Lamaas said, My Jewish master, what is truth?

3. And Jesus said, Truth is the only thing that changes not.

4. In all the world there are two things; the one is truth; the other falsehood is; and truth is that which is, and falsehood that which seems to be.

5. Now truth is aught, and has no cause, and yet it is the cause of everything.

6. Falsehood is naught, and yet it is the manifest of aught.

7. Whatever has been made will be unmade; that which begins must end.

8. All things that can be seen by human eyes are manifests of aught, are naught, and so must pass away.

9. The things we see are but reflexes just appearing, while the ethers vibrate so and so, and when conditions change they disappear.

10. The Holy Breath is truth; is that which was, and is, and evermore shall be; it cannot change nor pass away.

11. Lamaas said, You answer well; now, what is man?

12. And Jesus said, Man is the truth and falsehood strangely mixed.

13. Man is the Breath made flesh; so truth and falsehood are conjoined in him; and they strive, and naught goes down and man as truth abides.

14. Again Lamaas asked, What do you say of power?

15. And Jesus said, It is a manifest; is the result of force; it is but naught; it is illusion, nothing more. Force changes not, but power changes as the ethers change.

16. Force is the will of God and is omnipotent, and power is that will in manifest, directed by the Breath.

17. There is power in the winds, a power in the waves, a power in the lightning's stroke, a power in the human arm, a power in the eye.

18. The ethers cause there powers to be, and thought of Elohim, of angel, man, or other thinking thing, directs the force; when it has done its work the power is no more.

19. Again Lamaas asked, Of understanding what have you to say?

20. And Jesus said, It is the rock on which man builds himself; it is the gnosis of the aught and of the naught, of falsehood and of truth.

21. It is the knowledge of the lower self; the sensing of the powers of man himself.

22. Again Lamaas asked, Of wisdom what have you to say?

23. And Jesus said, It is the consciousness that man is aught; that God and man are one;

24. That naught is naught; that power is but illusion; that heaven and earth and hell are not above, around, below, but in; which in the light of aught becomes the naught, and God is all.

25. Lamaas asked, Pray, what is faith?

26. And Jesus said, Faith is the surety of the omnipotence of God and man; the certainty that man will reach the deific life.

27. Salvation is a ladder reaching from the heart of man to heart of God.

28. It has three steps; Belief is first, and this is what man thinks, perhaps, is truth.

29. And faith is next, and this is what man knows is truth.

30. Fruition is the last, and this is man himself, the truth.

31. Belief is lost in faith; and in fruition is lost; and man is saved when he has reached deific life; when he and God are one.

God first

thanks rosestoyou

it not mine but has around years

I did not write it but God had it wrote

like Mark a gospel of Mark that God had wrote down

but Prince James try to control the people of his time

because "The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ' was wrote like the others

look it up

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/agjc/agjc043.htm

find it and others

the truth that Prince James did not want us to find

God first

thanks rosestoyou

this is the part I like best

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ, by Levi H. Dowling, [1920], at sacred-texts.com

Chapter 41

Jesus stands by a healing fountain. Reveals the fact that faith is the potent factor in healing and many are healed by faith. A little child teaches a great lesson of faith.

1. A flowing spring that people called the Healing Fount, was near Persepolis.

2. And all the people thought that at a certain time of the year their deity came down and gave a virtue to the waters of the fount, and that the sick who then would plunge into the fount and wash would be made whole.

3. About the fount a multitude of people were in waiting for the Holy One to come and potentise the waters of the fount.

4. The blind, the lame, the deaf, the dumb, and those obsessed were there.

5. And Jesus, standing in the midst of them, exclaimed, Behold the spring of life! These waters that will fail are honoured as the special blessing of your God.

6. From whence do healing virtues come? Why is your God so partial with his gifts? Why does he bless this spring to-day, and then to-morrow take his blessings all away?

7. A deity of power could fill these waters full of healing virtue every day.

8. Hear me, you sick, disconsolate: The virtue of this fount is not a special gift of God.

9. Faith is the healing power of every drop of all the waters of this spring.

10. He who believes with all his heart that he will be made whole by washing in this fount will be made whole when he has washed; and he may wash at any time.

11. Let every one who has this faith in God and in himself plunge in these waters now and wash.

12. And many of the people plunged into the crystal fount; and they were healed.

13. And then there was a rush, for all the people were inspired with faith, and each one strove to be among the first to wash, lest all the virtue be absorbed.

14. And Jesus saw a little child, weak, faint and helpless, sitting all alone beyond the surging crowd; and there was none to help her to the fount.

15. And Jesus said, My little one, why do you sit and wait? Why not arise and hasten to the fount and wash, and be made well?

16. The child replied, I need not haste; the blessings of my Father in the sky are measured not in tiny cups; they never fail; their virtues are the same for evermore.

17. When these whose faith is weak must haste to wash for fear their faith will fail, have all been cured, these waters will be just as powerful for me.

18. Then I can go and stay a long, long time within the blessed waters of the spring.

19. And Jesus said, Behold a master soul! She came to earth to teach to men the power of faith.

20. And then he lifted up the child and said, Why wait for anything? The very air we breathe is filled with balm of life. Breathe in this balm of life in faith and be made whole.

21. The child breathed in the balm of life in faith, and she was well.

22. The people marvelled much at what they heard and saw; they said, This man must surely be the god of health made flesh.

23. And Jesus said, The fount of life is not a little pool; it is as wide as are the spaces of the heavens.

24. The waters of the fount are love; the potency is faith, and he who plunges deep into the living springs, in living faith, may wash away his guilt and be made whole, and freed from sin.

everything is in the air too

God first

thanks rosestoyou

this is the part I like best

everything is in the air too

This is a New Age thing.

Some discreancies......

Various publications have called into question the accuracy of the "Aquarian Gospel." Such works generally make the following claims, among others[citation needed]:

Dowling misidentified the ancient ruler known as Herod, calling "Herod Antipas" the ruler of Jerusalem, during a period when Herod the Great actually ruled.[2]

The book depicts Jesus as visiting the cities of Lahore India (pre-partition), Jagannath in Orissa, India, and Persepolis in Persia. Lahore did not exist during the period in question, and Persepolis had already been destroyed by Alexander the Great.[2]

Dowling and Edgar Cayce both claimed to have produced an account of the life of Jesus through the transcription of the Akashic records, but there are significant differences between their accounts.

Dowling's claim that Jesus knew Meng-tse of Lhasa, Tibet, cannot be true, because Meng-tse lived 300 years before Jesus’ time.

There are other publications that attempt to support Dowling's veracity by making counterarguments against these claims of inaccuracy. In particular, it is argued in "Initiations of the Aquarian Masters: The Theosophy of the Aquarian Gospel" by Rev. Dr. J.L. Watson, founder of ACCU, Inc., Copyright (2009) Outskirtspress, ISBN 9781432745981, that within Theosophical thought figures such as Meng-Tse, Matheno, Miriam, Moses, Elijah and Vidyapati exist in an ascended state and so are able to communicate with Jesus after they have passed on from earthly existence. There are also other refutations to said inaccuracies.

This forum is not about your alternative gospel so go preach somehere else please!

So God bless and good luck with your preaching!

God first

thanks rosestoyou

THIS FORUME IS ABOUT ALL BELIEVES

whether you believe as I do it does not matter

and its not a New Age thing because I read every cult know to men

I would say open your eyes in see

God is nothing without the serpent how can that be?

without the serpent how could we understand God?

open your eyes

my eyes are open some I can see some

but your eyes are closed

even if you speak in tongues but do you dream in tongues or even let off gasses in tongues

this may be more than you can understand but how can you learn unless you try

Edited by year2027