GreaseSpot Cafe

Who gets the free pass and why

RumRunner

With so much attention being drawn to John Lynn, openly by name, why does Vin[e F(nneg@n get a free ride? Wasn't he of the same henchmen ilk as JAL? How about G33r? Why does his name get a free ride? How about a long list of others that could go on for too long to post.

How about G33r?

You mean gartmore gearo?

I haven't seen him get a free ride here. Although, unlike lynn, he seems to be holed up somewhere just keeping his mouth shut, except for possible tirades for close *ahem* "partners" in da ministry, and seems content to quietly sell franchises to run his class..

I think he knows better than publicly advertising..

no letters or emails to be *leaked* to gs cafe..

With so much attention being drawn to John Lynn, openly by name, why does Vin[e F(nneg@n get a free ride? Wasn't he of the same henchmen ilk as JAL? How about G33r? Why does his name get a free ride? How about a long list of others that could go on for too long to post.

This one is my favorite. . . . he doesn't even try to hide crazy.

http://www.michaelroodministries.com/

Re Micheal Rood's website: Why is it that (usually) all the fringe groups have such *crappy* websites? I mean, garish combination of red and blue? Contrasting colors that just about blind you? :wacko: :redface:

Must be part of his craziness.

That's an excellent question RumRunner. I wonder why it's taken this long for that question to present itself! [unless it did and I wasn't paying attention]

I know that VF seemed to stay in New York State and also Long Island. I never had any dealings with the man himself, but when my sister-in-law died, he sent about 6 "heavies" to observe and report. I think you all know that we live in NJ but that part of the family lived on Long Island in New York. Shortly before this time,there was a rift brewing....nobody left, per se, but 2 groups formed and we did not go with that group and the rest of the family did. I have a feeling that they were somehow absorbed into CG's outfit but that is more of an impression than actual facts that I have.

I'll never forget those few days for the coldness displayed by these guys. I was told that at least one was ordained but you couldn't prove it by anybody's actions. No funerals are pleasant, but that should be a time of great loving tenderness to the bereaved but there was none of that there from them.VF had just finished putting together a class called "The Hope".

Re Micheal Rood's website: Why is it that (usually) all the fringe groups have such *crappy* websites? I mean, garish combination of red and blue? Contrasting colors that just about blind you? :wacko: :redface:

Must be part of his craziness.

http://www.colorsontheweb.com/combiningcolors.asp

I think it is deliberate. That many colors on a black background.. quite "busy". As if, "we are doing *something* here.."

Definitely not a standard color scheme..

"we are not *standard*" perhaps?

As far as I can tell, Finn$gan is a king in his own little kingdom...

What was once the way of NewYork became the foundation for Vinnie's enterprise. Like Lynn, Vinnie learned his lessons well (but pulled it off with less controversy than Lynn)...This is what happens when you drink the koolaid. :smilie_kool_aid:

...and by the way, the link to Rood was hysterical. I wonder how many other exwayfers have lost their way in the twilight zone...

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

Maybe JAL paints a target on his back that says, "Make fun of me so I can claim martyrhood."

For someone that says he doesn't like forums or the internet - JAL sure isn't opposed to using it to his ends.

Vince, Rood, and the other vp-a-likes learned from the mistakes of their "master" in that they aren't going public in the big way that vp sought to conquer the world. The smaller groups may slip by they BS-smell-a-meter easier than the larger and more obnoxious groups.

Either that or perhaps these smaller groups keep their stuff off the internet better than twi does.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

maybe i'm reading something wrong here but i thought this was about why you can actually write out john lynn but not vince finnegan and geer and others?

maybe i'm reading something wrong here but i thought this was about why you can actually write out john lynn but not vince finnegan and geer and others?

or maybe you can but aren't supposed to?

or maybe you can but aren't supposed to?

Dunno for sure brainfixed - just seems like posters go to great lengths to "sort of" disguise a name and yet make it obvious who they are speaking of. Twas just a question.

--

--

--

--

--

ps. vince f was when i knew him an arrogant fruuckwad

So true - course I haven't seen him in 25 years - so maybe he got all saved or something....(likely not)...he most certainly had a temper though eh? Ahh them good ole boys that ran people into the ground so easily...how fun for them.

I'm not a lawyer. Don't know much about the legal aspects of all this. One thing that does separate John Lynn from Chris Geer , Vince Finnegan, etc. is that John Lynn has come here, pitched his products and used his own name. So, I guess I'm saying that if the guy is willing to openly use his own name, himself, it should, therefore, be ok for us to use it openly in a post.

And the converse would apply, as well.

Just my opinion.

I'm not a lawyer. Don't know much about the legal aspects of all this. One thing that does separate John Lynn from Chris Geer , Vince Finnegan, etc. is that John Lynn has come here, pitched his products and used his own name. So, I guess I'm saying that if the guy is willing to openly use his own name, himself, it should, therefore, be ok for us to use it openly in a post.

And the converse would apply, as well.

Just my opinion.

Good point - TNX

John Lynn and the STFI/CES/SpidersfromMars are the only groups that I get first hand knowledge. And followers are willing to speak about their experiences. I've known a few from the Vince Finnegan group, but never got any docs nor got anyone to speak up about his group. I do know people that are involved with Geer and his strange network of information. They don't speak up and that is their privilege. A few read stuff here.

I rely on the eyes and ears of others. And no one has come forward about the other groups. The main focus of Greasespotcafe is The Way International. That includes offshoots. If anyone has credible information about any of the offshoots, please email me.

One of the unfortunate things that happen with many of these groups is that time brings back this Nostalgia, which gets people remembering the good times and forgetting the horrendous ones.

So, RR, if you have any info, by all means let me know, I'll be happy to start a new section!

John Lynn and the STFI/CES/SpidersfromMars are the only groups that I get first hand knowledge. And followers are willing to speak about their experiences. I've known a few from the Vince Finnegan group, but never got any docs nor got anyone to speak up about his group. I do know people that are involved with Geer and his strange network of information. They don't speak up and that is their privilege. A few read stuff here.

I rely on the eyes and ears of others. And no one has come forward about the other groups. The main focus of Greasespotcafe is The Way International. That includes offshoots. If anyone has credible information about any of the offshoots, please email me.

One of the unfortunate things that happen with many of these groups is that time brings back this Nostalgia, which gets people remembering the good times and forgetting the horrendous ones.

So, RR, if you have any info, by all means let me know, I'll be happy to start a new section!

All good points and TNX - I think your cogent point is how easy it is to remember the good times and not the bad ones

:biglaugh:

[/quote

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Spiders from Mars. Wasn't that a "B" movie from the 50's? :biglaugh:

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner