the Brown Recluse Spider has just must right to life as me or you

when we know this we look for ways not to kill

like kimberly who prevents the fleas and ticks from hurting herself or her-dog

without killing fleas and ticks

all life is life

life is a emotion of joy other than pain

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Hey Roy, love you, too, brother.

Fleas can eat up a critter rather badly. They can put a hurting on humans, also.

I must correct myself. I don't kill fleas and ticks but prevent them. The dogs and cats are given brewers yeast flakes everyday to prevent them from having fleas. One of its many benefits for humans is that brewers yeast prevents mosquito bites.

Pardon my turkey Kimberly, I read you on that one. That was a nice swan dive.

Mosquitoes are not here yet. Have you ever turned off the lights with one mosquito in your room who will not quit? It sounds like a little tiny wennie 747 going off in your ear. And then repeat. After you hit yourself 10 times then you can go to sleep. I think that is probably why I don't mind getting hit once in a while. Nobody beat me up , as much as I have myself. because of those squitoes. Again Kimberly very nice swan dive. That is kind of how those squitoes come in, like swan divers.

Sometimes when your on a motorcycle in Minnesota, the Mosquito when your mouth is open, goes right in your mouth then down your stomach. Its weird feeling swallowing a mosquito. so no, I do not think mosquitoes should be protected by Peta. Trust me on this, they are not on the endangered species list. In Minnesota the mosquito is the state bird. I go up to big turtle lake sometimes in the summer. The mosquitoes are so bad on the lake at night, it is really hard to go fishing. And the loons in the spring have there little baby loons on the lake. But they cant fly. So you can get real close to them. But the mamma loon gets mad if you get to close. When the sun goes down, the loons start to sing, and you can hear them for a mile.

Here is a quiz for you Kimberly. What animal walking on the ground that doesn't have wings does the mosquito most resemble. there is two answers maybe three. if you get one right I will give you a C+, if you get two I will give you an A.

Hey Roy, have you defined what death is? If a person changes over time, doesn't their old self die? And many believe life continues after our bodies waste away. That would make death a mere change, and might influence the idea of right or wrong in killing?

God first

thanks Bolshevik

yes its a changed from kind to the next

birth is beginning soul life and death the end

new birth is the beginning spiritual birth which no death

but when soul dead when no longer breaths or when is dust again

God first

thanks Bolshevik

its also feeling death a emotion one of a kind

a feeling pain from lose of love one

and joy from remembering the times you had with the love one

Edited by year2027

God first

thanks Bolshevik

its also feeling death a emotion one of a kind

a feeling pain from lose of love one

and joy from remembering the times you had with the love one

no relationship lasts forever . . . do you mean like a nostalgia?

God first

thanks waysider

Death is a process, not an emotion.

you base on what?

death hurts and the pain is emotion

death feels to one remembering you and feeling is good a emotion

Edited by year2027

God first

thanks Bolshevik

yes its one great unknown because what i believe only depends on me and what you believe only depends on you

it like saying is God more like the Serpent than God?

you can not prove either

Edited by year2027

Wow,.... Okay. here's another take on this, mine. Now keep in mind my point of view is from someone that has killed people. quite a few of them actually. I killed most of them with an M-16 But I killed 3 with a handy RPG launcher I shot 2 with a 9mm and I ran one over with a HumVee and there are some I remember and won't even list, but I also saw a lot of people die that i didn't kill. I've killed Cattle and Chickens, Geese & pigs and a few sheep I killed a mouse with a hammer once and have also hunted game. So I've done a lot of killing myself and seen a lot of death. For the most part, any people I killed all had one thing in common. They had all had tried to kill me and failed. But I have killed animals just for sport. You can all judge me if you know all the facts. If you need any ask, it won't bother me, and no I am not real proud of all that, but it's all reality - so there you have it.

For the most part death happens rapidly whether it's with people animals, plants whatever (Though I'm not exactly sure on the plants... I'm just guessing there) I'm not sure they have time to emote over it, and if they live long enough to know they will die, they experience a host of emotions, but I've never seen any kind of death emotion. I'm really pretty confident in this answer Roy. And the dead,... well they're dead for sure. it's just like that.

No one can really kill or destroy in the sense of annihilation forever.

Life changes but does not stop.

At the center of life is what God is and none can kill it.

At the center of death is what God is, change will happen.