GreaseSpot Cafe

Monty Python fans!

nyunknown

I don't think I've watched all the DVD's for The MP Flying Circus yet,... But I can go toe to toe with anyone on MP and the Holy Grail. As you gathered, nyunknown, I'm a Big Python Fan even though all that was cancelled long before I was born.

• Upvote 1

Glad to know I am not the only MP fan here. Here at the GSC you can be as serious or as silly as you want to be here as long as we are respectfull towards each other. Just please don't mention the series was canceled before you are born. I don't want to fell like a old man here.rolleyes.gif

,... But I can go toe to toe with anyone on MP and the Holy Grail.

Hummm! sounds like a challenge! As for the show lets skip the piano guys who plays bare- a**ed. The show was kind of raunchy at time. I know we are adults here (well at least most of the timebiglaugh.gif ) .I don't known if pawtucket and the other adminstrators here will allow utube clips to show that.

Edited by nyunknown

. . .But I can go toe to toe with anyone on MP and the Holy Grail. . . .

I had the computer game . . . wish I still did.

You know how you sometimes register software "name, company . . ." maybe one more question. This one had at least 120 to answer before you could begin. I think they asked several ways if I knew anyone in Australia named "Bruce".

Friggin' hilarious game.

Glad to know I am not the only MP fan here. Here at the GSC you can be as serious or as silly as you want to be here as long as we are respectfull towards each other. Just please don't mention the series was canceled before you are born. I don't want to fell like a old man here.

Awwwwwwww, so sorry nyunknown,... can I get you anything? Watch, sweater, rocking chair? How about a lovely hand-crafted cane?

::::runs and hides::::

<<teasin ya there>>

and good! I do always try to be respectful. I'll keep all that stuff in mind. really I will........... Say,... If I had a pair of Gum Rubber boots I could be a Gumby!

[quote name=Bolshevik' date='15 March 2010 - 07:14 PM'

timestamp='1268698452' post='490740]

*not mentioning something so as not to make nyunknown feel old*

I take it, Bolshevik, that you are closer to my age? (I'm 29)

~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere, twice now, WordWolf has mentioned to me that there's some games somewhere. I need to check that out. The Politics forum seems like it can turn into Python's Argument room pretty easy. Besides, I don't have the inclination to get mean with anyone at this forum.

Here's how it can get.....

Customer Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

Cashier/Receptionist: Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

Customer No, I haven't, this is my first time.

Cashier/Receptionist: I see. Well, do you want to have just one argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Customer Well, what is the cost?

Cashier/Receptionist: Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Customer Well, I think it would be best if I perhaps started off with just the one and then see how it goes.

Cashier/Receptionist: Fine. Well, I'll see who's free at the moment.

Pause

Cashier/Receptionist: Mr. DeBakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory.

Ahh yes, Try Mr. Barnard; Room 12.

Customer Thank you.

(down the hall he goes, opens the door to Room 12)

Abuse Clerk: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Customer Well, I was told outside that...

Abuse Clerk: Don't give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!

Customer What?

Abuse Clerk: Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!

Customer Look, I came here for an argument, I'm not going to just stand...!!

Abuse Clerk: OH, oh I'm sorry, but this is abuse.

Customer Oh, I see, well, that explains it.

Abuse Clerk: Ah yes, you want Room 12A, Just along the corridor.

Customer Oh, Thank you very much. Sorry.

Abuse Clerk: Not at all.

Customer: Thank You.

(mutters) Stupid git!!

But then again,... you know that!

ha--Ive thought of posting that in Politics a zillion times:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Another favorite:

The Cheese Shop

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Awwwwwwww, so sorry nyunknown,... can I get you anything? Watch, sweater, rocking chair? How about a lovely hand-crafted cane?

::::runs and hides::::

<<teasin ya there>>

I walked into that one did'nt I? AHHHHHHHHHHH! biglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gif . Don't worry I am no where not even close to a nursing home yet! I forgive you my lady.

Edited by nyunknown
  • Upvote 1

E ora qualcosa di completamente diffrerente!

I will let Gen-2 translate!

Agus,... ANIOS as rud éigin go hiomlán éagsúla! ... díreach éagsúla? hmmmmm Can't really think of a good word for word, for completely that one's more like 'exactly various'

And NOW for something Absolutely VARIED! directly different

(Éist do bhéaln -hahaha! I bet that won't work in a translator!)

okay I went an looked it up:

...The show wasn't cancelled. The team decided not to make any more; John Cleese had left in the previous season. The last episode was broadcast in December 1974.

You're such a diplomat! heh heheh

ha--Ive thought of posting that in Politics a zillion times:

::Claps and Dances:: I knew I couldn't be the ONLY one that thought of that!

. . .

I take it, Bolshevik, that you are closer to my age? (I'm 29)

. . .

Isn't it taboo for a lady to be giving out her age? :)

. . . . .

What was that one skit the "moron relay", the had to jump over a matchbox and take the bra off a manikin?

Thank for nothing Bolshevik! LOL!

I try to think of others' feelings. :biglaugh:

. . .

Somewhere, twice now, WordWolf has mentioned to me that there's some games somewhere. I need to check that out. . . .

MP games? There's one called "spank the virgin", like when you hit the gopher heads, only different

Edited by Bolshevik

Agus,... ANIOS as rud éigin go hiomlán éagsúla! ... díreach éagsúla? hmmmmm Can't really think of a good word for word, for completely that one's more like 'exactly various'

And NOW for something Absolutely VARIED! directly different

(Éist do bhéaln -hahaha! I bet that won't work in a translator!)

I am dissapointed! it means.

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFRENT!

I try to think of others' feelings. biglaugh.gif

Yea I can tell!dry.gif

Edited by nyunknown

speaking of war scenes

one of my favorites:

oh, that's the movie with the fat dude barfing . . . eewwh.

(I need to start bringing head phones to the library . . . yesterday I clicked on that Alice cooper vid with sound all the way up. . . he he )

You better be careful Bolshevilk! With one wave of my sword I can summon the ghost army!rolleyes.gif

Okay nyunknown, I'm sorry . . . but if it's too late for forgiveness, I'd prefer to go as was done at the beginning of "The Meaning of Life", although I don't see why jumping off the cliff is necessary . . .

Okay nyunknown, I'm sorry . . . but if it's too late for forgiveness, I'd prefer to go as was done at the beginning of "The Meaning of Life", although I don't see why jumping off the cliff is necessary . . .

That ok bolshevic. I know you where kidding. After all we are in a silly tread.

e ora altro momento classico del Monty Python Flying circus!

Tranlated from Italian to English!

and now another classic moment from monty python flying circus!

I wonder if this sketch would have worked with a dead squirrel?biglaugh.gif

Edited by nyunknown