GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL 77

dmiller

Oakspear,

I think you're trying too hard to "protect" the upper leadership. They were not at all attacked nor put down.

Pfffst...I'm not trying to protect anyone, and you and I obviously disagree as to the import of Wierwille's words in this context. In general we disagree on a lot of things, so let's just leave it at that.

:offtopic: New favorite beer: Rasputin Imperial Stout: like a "beer shake". :smilie_kool_aid:

the changed film was much easier to swallow (i mean promote)

i was at that pfal 77, but that's all i know lol

hey d, i miss ya

I had my fun in the sun in that film. They called for joggers to run around the sidewalk the next day. I did, and very very briefly am alone in the center of the film (albeit not too close up) while the music "Believing's the key to heaven" is playing.

• 3 weeks later...

I know quite a few people who rearranged their lives and traveled great distances to attend PLAF (The Wonder Class), 1977. You know why they did that? It was because they wanted to be a part of what was being hyped as a monumental moment in the history of mankind. Bait and switch, my friends. Instead of being part of some great historical event, they got duped into buying yet another in a long string of revenue generating classes.

And this crap continued, and probably still continues. The first one that I was around for was Advanced Class '79, live...anybody was wanted to be spiritual had to be at that one; Weekends and Days in the Word in 1980; then there was Living Victoriously in 1982, followed by the inauguration and the passing of the skunk pelt...all the way up to the 50th Anniversary weekends in 1992, the Advanced Class Specials including the one that became Defeating the Adversary, the new advanced class, then the new, new advanced class and WayAP. It never ends.

And this crap continued, and probably still continues. The first one that I was around for was Advanced Class '79, live...anybody was wanted to be spiritual had to be at that one; Weekends and Days in the Word in 1980; then there was Living Victoriously in 1982, followed by the inauguration and the passing of the skunk pelt...all the way up to the 50th Anniversary weekends in 1992, the Advanced Class Specials including the one that became Defeating the Adversary, the new advanced class, then the new, new advanced class and WayAP. It never ends.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

So sit down at the table, and eat to your heart's content!

Jesus Christ has paid the price, It doesn't cost a cent.......!

!!! IT'S AVAILABLE !!!!

...and how much to I make out the check for?

I would like to buy me some Word of God, please!

... I REALLY NEED TO LISTEN TO ALL THOSE OLD TAPES.

Edited by Gen-2