GreaseSpot Cafe

Who needs a ministry of silly walks?

JeffSjo

Pakistan India Border Closing Ceremony

Do you remember Monty Python? If so do you remember the Ministry of Silly Walks?

Here it is in all it's silliness but this time it is serious I hope foreign visitors to the Tomb

of the Unknowns don't laugh (at the Guardsmen) as much as I did at this brief film. This

ceremony is performed every night. And don't forget that the Pakistan India border could easily become the next (our) border war!

This is worth your time to watch. Well, we know there is no love lost between the two countries. I'm surprised they ever open the border. India-Pakistan Border NIGHTLY Closing Ceremony. Both countries have nukes, and both countries have come close to war a number of times. If they do, it'll be a different ballgame for the ENTIRE region.

The Wagah border is the only road linking India and Pakistan . And every night, the border is closed with a most unusual ceremony. Only 156 seconds long, it is one of the strangest things I've ever seen.