GreaseSpot Cafe

"Your Daughter Is Possessed"

Shellon

Do these last few posts need to be a separate thread?

Yep--hopefully a mod will split it out-- I didnt intentionally want to screw up this thread.

Apologies to Shellon

Shiftthis--can you put the rest of your 'avoiding' me on hold until this moves somewhere else. Thank You

Edit to add--Twinky started another thread--there are some good questions waiting for you over there

Edited by mstar1

The author of the e-mail which caused Shellon to start this complaint is, as best I understand, presently standing forth boldly and fearlessly with the NEW Way Ministry?

I will believe these people have changed when B**B L**ly, D****d Mil**n, the R***os and a few others crawl on their hands and knees up my driveway and beg my forgiveness.

However, I do recognize that this is America and people have a right to worship as they please.

obviously i'm not marking and avoiding you. but read the scripture GOD says mark and avoid. what does GOD mean by that ? i didnt write that scripture GOD did. if you have a problem with it go to GOD. i was told by a branch coordinator back in the 90's that the believers were to mark and avoid me cause i had some problems i was dealing with. i was kicked out cause i had some problems and martindale wanted a super clean household and didnt want any weakness. that was the wrong usage of that scripture. if somebody is tearing people down and causing all kinds of problems for people then it should be said to stay away from (namne) cause they are a troublemaker > mark and avoid. hey man i was hurt and screwed over by the martindale regime ! martindale and his cronies have ben long gone and thats in the past in my life. phil 3:13.

Hey buddy, you geniuses think you are above being marked and avoided? My family and I have marked and avoided the way international and anyone who is standing with them. Don't think for a moment that it doesn't apply to you and your beloved ministry.

This has been continued:

Yep--hopefully a mod will split it out-- I didnt intentionally want to screw up this thread.

Apologies to Shellon

Shiftthis--can you put the rest of your 'avoiding' me on hold until this moves somewhere else. Thank You

Edit to add--Twinky started another thread--there are some good questions waiting for you over there

Nah, mstar, you don't owe me an apology. I put this in About The Way on purpose and the Way is what is being discussed.

Hell, I just wandered into Doctinal yesterday, where I nearly never go (shiver) and took those participating into a dream I had. That's part of the fun of this place, if ya ask me and ya didn't.

I do believe my email writer is still hanging out with The Way International, yes. I don't have solid info on that and I'm not clear that I care. The tone of the letter could be as simple as some chick just being a bi+ch to me; either way she blew her nut where she had no business.

<snip>

Shellon i dont believe that someone attending a way ministry fellowship on a regular basis wrote you that letter. that goes against everthing the ministry does in this day and time. i would like to know who wrote you that letter because that is out of line. anyone talking to or treating someone in that manner is either not thinking about what their saying or they are being a jerk and trying to bad mouth the ministry.

sorry, shiftthis, but TWI is a whited sepulcher. the same people who lied and abused are still very much in twi and influencing people. wolves in sheep's clothing is what they are. I stayed long after LCM got booted, waiting for the wrongs to be addressed and for some apologies to be issued to people who more than deserved them. IT NEVER HAPPENED. the wrongs were swept under the carpet and never talked about, and if it ever came up in conversation the asker was admonished to forgive, that it's a NEW, KINDLER, GENTLER MINISTRY AND WE'RE ALL SO BLESSED TO BE PART OF THIS NEW EXCITING TIME. exciting??? 'scuse me while I barf.

TWI is not kindler and gentler, they just learned some lessons the hard way about allowing leaders to coerce and rape. I think the only thing on their agenda is to avoid any more sh1t sticking to them. they tried to keep us off the internet, to keep us in isolation so we wouldn't know that the true consequence of leaving is FREEDOM, and I heard the anti-internet talk from leaders in 2006, I heard the denial in 2006, and I was put down for disagreeing with them. it was 3.5 years ago that I left, and I hear it hasn't changed.

TWI is like a sick family with a pedophile uncle. they punish the kids for talking about it and pretend the uncle is normal and tell everyone what a great family they have.

• Upvote 1

Out, no, life isn't sweet because when bad things happen in TWI it's due to the adversary attacking their arse for being such good little wayfers. :asdf: 'Course if the almighty leadership were doing a better job of "standing in the gap"......

Shellon, I'm going to Mississippi in a couple of weeks. I could make a stop and have a "come to Jesus" meeting with someone if'n ya want. I sure want! :evilshades: What b.s.! How the heck minds get so twisted as to send crap like that to someone, I'll never understand. I don't understand how I could have thought that way for way too many years. Definitely spiritual abuse.

Definitely proof that TWI has not changed one iota. Still abusive, manipulative, judgmental and everything else that's the antithesis of what they claim to stand for.

• Upvote 1

I tried to draft a response to that douche nozzle that you might want to send but the "bad words" filter bleeped out everything...

Dear ....face,

I'm sorry but I don't recall requesting your insipid opinion of what might be wrong with my daughter, you assmunch. Your opinion is like your .... - it's dirty and it stinks.

Bible 101 you ....tard - the adversary doesn't posses people. Go take another class and give a .... up cult some more of your money, won't you?

And dreadful choices? Let's talk about those. What possessed you to think your ....y email to me was actually a good idea? You regret you can't reveal yourself to me but that's because you regret selling your backbone, brain, and foot to a corn-field cult so that they could .... you over anytime they wanted. I know who you are and you don't intimidate me. I don't the need the forgiveness you're offering you Pharisee.

Remember my husband? You're damn right I do. He's be as equally ashamed to be a part of the feces you're spewing. Get behind me bitch and don't contact me again.

Burn in Hell,

Shellon

I so wish you could read that in the original context.... :blink:

Edited by ChasUFarley

Eventually I'll be able to completely see the silliness in the note and it will be a distant memory of someone opening their fool mouth and spewing their snotwad all over me.

i'm sorry about your daughter and i'm praying for her and all of you and yours. i haven't read all the replies here yet but i will but right now i have to run but i wanted to say something but if it's been said already i'm saying it again. here's the thing, whatever is going on with your daughter was going to go on regardless of being in the way international or not, but if you were still in the way international you'd be trying to believe your way out of the situation instead of taking her for decent medical care and loving her up, or if you were taking her for decent medical care and loving her up, you'd be getting the same bs you're getting now anyway, so in or out of the way international, nothing would have changed concerning their treatment of you and your daughter in this situation. so their bs is their bs is their bs is their bs whether in or out of their stinkin' household of bs. however, now you have the freedom to care for and help and love your daughter without any stinkin' bs except some stupid email that is nothing but stinkin' bs because that's all a household of stinkin' bs can produce. :)

• Upvote 2

Shellon,

This is an unbelievably evil e-mail you received! Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! unfortunately typical of wayfers! Please know those of us who were sane enough to leave are praying for you and your family! And thank God we have a loving, kind father who would do anything for us!

ja47646