GreaseSpot Cafe

The TWI picture –V- Eve and Serpent

year2027

God first

The TWI picture –V- Eve and Serpent!

4-23-2010

In the picture of Eve and Serpent Eve is a real person and Serpent is real evil and tree of good and evil is real tree. The story was to teach us something just I did become a tree or any part of a tree.

Why does the Way Ministry want the people to see everything as becoming like a tree because if I was a tree they could cut away from the tree? But did Jesus say let the weeds growth with the tree or something like that.

I am not a weed but everyone that in the Way Ministry to receives no love from the others and no forgiveness for anything. Did not Jesus say if they are with us than they not against us?

Why does the Way Ministry see Eve as a real story and not the one they cry out for all about because God has make up trees to teach us? So why there be more I tired now with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Edited by year2027

I think it would have been healthier for us to understand weeds than to botch the tree/Eve/serpent record as badly as Martindale did Roy.

:)

Edited by JeffSjo

God first

thanks JeffSjo

maybe so but VPW or any of rest them do any better

or even the person they copied it from

Martindale was and is a Fool but so am I

the different is I understand my shortcomings I am weak

Martindale seems to think he better than us

we all are weak and no one is any better than any other person

I love JeffSjo

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Sounds good to me Roy.

I think that believing that Wierwille, Martindale, Geer, Rosaline...etc. are better than us is part of standard Way Ministry schtick and we were trapped by it for a while.

I think it is/was a part of the snare, but the same may be said of any group; religious or secular; that is predatory in nature.

God first

thanks JeffSjo

Yes my friend

lately I been thinking about Noah

because No Fish on the ark

and fish would die too the fish in the river and ponds would die

maybe it a local story maybe was rain and ocean rose like in New O*.*

but I do not know

Edited by year2027

Well, goofball Craig used the art as an illustration that this secret knowledge of Eve and the Devil having sex was once so well known that an artist painted it. Brilliant research, eh?

That's one of the "hidden" keys to biblical research that is taught in the Uber, Special Advanced Class for the Super Special Advanced. It's called "Concepts that have been previously hidden, but are seemingly "obscured" in the text may be supported by previous artist's rendition." Apparently, Craig was the only who was super special advanced enough for the Uber, Special Advanced Class for the Super Special Advanced. Naturally, no one else would see it in the text, or "get it", much less believe it. :anim-smile:

How's that for baffling them with bull$h!t

God first

thanks OldSkool

yes that is baffling me but Craig had to hid the truth in a picture of Craig

an artist painted a picture of Craig or Eve and the Serpent

I think it was Craig but I never have the " Uber, Special Advanced Class for the Super Special Advanced" class hell I was not smart enough to take Advance Class they gave me back my money

thank you this Fun my friend

Wish I could get mine back

I think this is it. He showed this, or one very similar, in Craig's version of the way and abundance and power foundational class.

adamandeveingardenmiche.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Of course this has been sanitized from the new version.

Edited by OldSkool

God first

thanks Twinky and OldSkool

yes Joe Wood came my door return my money twice

the first I could prove that had the PFAL twice

but second time they saw that I had everything in order but I share a few things they did not like

I wish you had your money back too

that was the picture I was thinking about

It bless me to see the picture again because read the story many times

love you my friends

Edited by year2027

After staring at that painting I see nothing sexual. I see a serpent/woman handing Eve fruit and Adam reaching for his own. The serpent/woman combination likely symbolizes the craftiness, and subtlety described in Genesis. What better way than to portray these traits than an image borne similar to the one who was deceived?

The snake/woman bears a eerie resemblance to Rozilla though.

mmm....Dohhnnaaa too

Hmm. I never saw that in that painting before..

doesn't that look like more like loy (in his way way gone past 'athletic' days.. the donster.. and rozilla to the right?

:biglaugh:

maybe somebody with the right photoshop software could do the old paining some justice here..

:biglaugh:

Is that the same painting of michaeangelo when it was taught is those cult courses that eve was having lesbian sex with the devil and homosexuals where really evil spirits?

Craig taught in his foundational class that Eve had sex with the devil who had come into concretion as a beautiful woman. Adam consented to the idea. Don't most men?... :anim-smile: The research was half baked and to top it off he used half of Michangelo's The Fall and Expulsion from Garden of Eden (which is from the Sistene Chapel) as an illustration. He also said that it used to be common knowledge but had been lost - that's what the painting proved. I think he blamed the adversary for hiding this information. Here's what the full painting looked like.

Here is a link:

http://www.moodbook.com/history/renaissance/sistine-chapel-book-of-genesis.html

Here's the whole scene.

043ce4.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What better place than to hide the truth than the Sistene Chapel? :biglaugh: Mucking Foron.

Forehead must've been smoking some of that rabbit tobacco.

Craig taught in his foundational class that Eve had sex with the devil who had come into concretion as a beautiful woman. Adam consented to the idea. Don't most men?... anim-smile.gif The research was half baked and to top it off he used half of Michangelo's The Fall and Expulsion from Garden of Eden (which is from the Sistene Chapel) as an illustration. He also said that it used to be common knowledge but had been lost - that's what the painting proved. I think he blamed the adversary for hiding this information. Here's what the full painting looked like.

That makes as much sence as when adam and eve had Cain and Abel. and cain killed able it was because he was eve had sex with the devil and cain was the devil spawn and abel was. Oh forget it about it. It is so ridiclous. I never took part of a fellowship my sister did for eight months and she was told a lot of crazy things like jesus was black. and the jews came from siberia (that was told to her in privite), and was told to us that there is scientific evidence that dinosaurs do not exist. The "speaking of tougues" weirded her out. Oh pardon me if I was getting off topic here.

God first

thanks waysider and nyunknown

waysider yes it is but will not tell us because its a secret

nyunknown Jesus was half black and half white like would on Star Track yes I joking because does not matter color Jesus was the only things that matters is the love he taught us

Maybe Cain saw Able sister and he could get one with a nice build in coat on like Mrs Able had and maybe saw easier to take Able wife but wanted to keep with with build in fur

Edited by year2027