GreaseSpot Cafe

Placements everyone!

OldSkool

When I graduated from the Corps, I requested that I be sent "anywhere" because I believed it would be of God where I was sent to, since those deciding for me were so tapped in that it would be the best place for me.

I ended up in Mississippi and had the two worst years of my entire life.

That will teach you to be careful what you ask for!

George

That will teach you to be careful what you ask for!

George

Sage advice.... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

You know they still teach go anywhere / do anything for the way international garbage. It's taught in-residence and when I was around every once in a while there would be a corps morning teaching on the subject. I remember 2 teachings that come to mind right off the top of my dome - Harve Platig taught one and gave illustrations of himself being responsible to tend the fields at HQ, and John Rupp did a teaching about how to be a yes ma'am. John's was particularly gross.

And honestly I would wager to say that it has caused much undue hardship on people by relocating them at random.

Yes it does. Financially alone it has wiped out my savings many times. They pay for very little - Uhaul and truck.

Then there is all of the emotional hardship. And it's hard on families. This is another way they exert influence and control.

By moving people around, there is a disorientation period, where their new "overseers" are many times the only firm fixture in

a sea of change. That tends to foster a real dependant relationship - more control.

I used to dread and hate the whole placement period of time. Every time I was up for a move consideration I would feel at times like someone was

walking on my grave. Weird, I know, but that's the best way I can describe it. If you stay in your assignment and stay off the radar then it's a little

easier on you. Then they also started denying you access to your Corps files, so you couldn't see what BS they had written about you in them.

They used to mail them to you after you were graduated for 10 years. I'm sure more recently they have been used to amass trumped up "evidence" to

protect them in case of a lawsuit.

You know they still teach go anywhere / do anything for the way international garbage. It's taught in-residence and when I was around every once in a while there would be a corps morning teaching on the subject. I remember 2 teachings that come to mind right off the top of my dome - Harve Platig taught one and gave illustrations of himself being responsible to tend the fields at HQ, and John Rupp did a teaching about how to be a yes ma'am. John's was particularly gross.

That so makes me want to vomit. I remember those teachings. I had repressed remembering the "yes ma'am" one. Rupp is so gross. Prostituting himself for power like that - how could anyone do that and still retain any vestige of self respect? He reminds me of that term they use "fag hag", except with the genders reversed. I don't even know if there's a name for it. It's just nauseating, disgusting, vile, making me want to lose my lunch. Like eating at a greasy dive with dirty bathrooms. Like talking with a toothless old prostitute. Like sitting down for lunch at a meth house. And yet he is the face of the Way Foundational Class. Mr. "Chocolicious". God - if Rozilla ever runs out of gas and he comes into power - run for the hills if you're in.

Someone asked about Platig. He was replaced by Rupp. Rozilla effectively just decided she didn't want him as VP any longer. She made some comment to the Corps about how "it's not necessarily a lifetime position", about the Trustee / Directors. Right. Unless it is her. My suspicions from secondhand uncorroborated accounts I'm privy to is that he was replaced as he started to waver on toeing the party line on the debt topic. Rupp was Trunk Coord. Harve was VP over Way of USA. Harve was demoted to Region Coord. Rupp was promoted to VP and a Director. All basically on Rozilla's decision - never any voting potential on Directors, especially when they are populated with spineless wonders. Growing a spine = being demoted. Anything except a complete prostrate position and developing a vocabulary that uses the word "wonderful" exclusively is a career limiting move.

Yes, very vey well said. I kinda wondered about Harve. He never gave me the creepy saccharin-fake-sweet vibe like the rest of them did. He should just get out. I bet he'd have some interesting stuff to say on here!

I always liked him. Found him to be a good man. He is REALLY into the law of believing and other way ministry doctrines, so I wouldn't expect him to leave anytime soon.

ain't he the one who says TWI doesn't hold back anything

from their followers,but rather gives them all a "soup-to-nuts"

accounting of everything that goes on

or am i nuts to fall for that ol' soup?

o well

Edited by ljn698

That so makes me want to vomit. I remember those teachings. I had repressed remembering the "yes ma'am" one. Rupp is so gross. Prostituting himself for power like that - how could anyone do that and still retain any vestige of self respect? He reminds me of that term they use "fag hag", except with the genders reversed. I don't even know if there's a name for it.

Kinda like.......a eunuch?