GreaseSpot Cafe

i'm not getting emails anymore

I say we storm the castle brainfixed, round up the Mods and take them out to the public square for a lynching...

((passes out torches))

Of course we have to ask first,....

"Is it plugged in?"

"Have you asked a fifth-grader to look into it yet?"

MODS!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh.

The emails are going out. But it appears the server GS runs on has been put on spam lists again. If you look in your spam folder, you may find them (depending on who handles your email).

Usually happens when some jerks in Korea figure out a way to break into the server and use it to send out massive amounts of spam.

Will take awhile to clean up. It may help help get the notices through to your inbox if you add greasespot@gmail.com to your address book.

Looks like it is currently only affecting people with gmail.com addresses.

Thanks Google.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't remember my password. Thankfully, I have it saved and can come in and post at home. I can't anywhere else because I can't remember my password. I tried the "forgot password" function, but I didn't get any. I don't get emails when people private message me anymore either. I checked my options to be sure I have them set correctly, and I do. I will add greasespot@gmail.com to my address book to see if it works.

They are probably in your spam folder.

Google apparently doesn't like us sending email as greasespot@gmail.com when they are not originating from Google's network.