GreaseSpot Cafe

Signs of a genuine christian?

I accept your apology for not reading fully what I wrote. That explains why you make mistakes in your understandings by not taking in to consideration everything that is written.

The KJV story book quotes Noah as being perfect. Do you want to deny that also?

These [are] the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man [and] perfect in his generations, [and] Noah walked with God. { perfect : or, upright} (Gen. 6:9) KJV story book, legitimately deny it if you can? (your alleged evidence is?)

Composer, I wasn't apologizing. What does "perfect" mean in old English?

Are you then claiming the site - http://whatjewsbelieve.org/ is misrepresenting Jews?

Perhaps you could contact them and show them why and get back to us with your evidence and their responses?

My personal email is: franjac1@westnet.com.au when you think you have the legitimate evidence to support your claims against them.

First of all, Composer, there is no single organization that can attest to what all Jews believe. That is part of the beauty of Judaism. Our traditions bind us together, but there is also great room for differing points of view regarding what the Torah means. Hence the pages and pages of Rabbinical arguments regarding numerous topics. Secondly, the fact that you can pull something from a website and quote it does not mean you actually understand the words you have quoted.

Oh! so you wash your hands of the story book Jews having the story book Jesus crucified, I knew the bible was a lie, the text false and this Jesus never existed.

Thanks for confirming that.

Finally, just because the Bible says an event or series of events happened, it does not mean that God put his stamp of approval on the event. Again, it is clear you do not understand what you read. You read as a child who takes everything literally and assumes God approved of every eaction the biblical men and women took.

I antagonise and insult no one, they do it to themselves by making outrageous claims they can not legitimately substantiate. I simply provide the facts as they shoot themselves down and embarrass themselves with it.

The more posts I read by you the more apparent it becomes that your problem isn't with Christianity or religion, it is one of simple comprehension.

I'll also be most pleased for you to confirm again the bible tells repeated lies including exposing your Jewish religion as a vicious and violent one that stoned people to death for criticising or disagreeing with its beliefs?

Yes, Judaims has violence in its history. All of mankind has violence in its history. Wars over religion, tribal wars over territory, wars over corporate greed. Some are rooted in religion, others are not.

My premiss is accurate even by the very fact that not a single so called christian outside the story book has ever legitimately obeyed nor manifested the story book promises to a genuine story book Jesus believer. Mind you I have only been personally searching for 50 years. LOL!

What are the story book promises that no one has ever manifested?

God first

thanks Composer

the Bible is Jews book it was printed 1611 In England

yes the books were written by Jews but not the Bible

read "Wars of the Jews" and "The Antiquities of the Jews"

with love and a holy kiss Roy

[if this is the same poor excuse for formal logic you use elsewhere,

no wonder you've been reduced to coming here and harassing posters instead of

doing something of genuine benefit.

If A= Christians, and B= hypocrites,

what you've said is A=B, which means you've said "All A=B" and "All B=A",

which means in plain English that you think there are no Christians that are not hypocrites,

and there are no hypocrites that are not Christians.

That's a flaw easy to see using formal logic.

Did you really mean to say you don't think any hypocrites exist among non-Christians?

That there's no atheist hypocrites, no agnostic hypocrites, no Muslim hypocrites,

no wiccan hypocrites, no Jewish hypocrites, and so on?

It IS what you said, when you said that "Christian" and "hypocrite"

are "one and the same".

[Apparently, that's EXACTLY what he meant.]

On the other hand, if you understood what you posted, and meant every word of it,

then you truly are blinded by your own prejudices and are unable to see poor examples

of non-Christians, and good examples OF Christians. If that's true, then there's

little hope of giving you a satisfactory answer-

you already passed judgment on every Christian post before reading them,

and passed judgment on every non-Christian post before reading them,

blindly condemning every Christian utterance,

and blindly endorsing every non-Christian utterance.

Decomposer,

In that point, you speak the unblemished fact about atheists/unbelievers dying for their respective countries, a fact that many religious (mainly of the fundy variety) wish to downplay or dismiss.

That said however, you show yourself to be a kind of fraud in the overreaching blanket statement you make by portraying all religious people as frauds. Note that I didn't say the religions as frauds, which is another dollar for another day. No, you portray all religious people as frauds, and that is where your epic fail lies.

And please, stop with the "I have more respect for atheists/unbelievers" song-and-dance. It is clear to me that you use us as merely a tool, ... an imaginary ally in your rant, as it were. If it weren't for the 'religious frauds' you say you complain about, you'd direct your self-righteous wrath at us, ... for whatever imaginary slight.

Dude! Go outside into the fresh air and sunshine. ... Go do something more productive than you're doing now. ... Get a job. ... Do something! ... Anything than the total waste of time that you're doing now! Because many here, even many of the ones whom I often disagree with, are anything _but_ a bunch of frauds.

Besides, what are you doing that provides a more viable alternative, ... hhmmmmm? ;)

[When the people who supposedly are on your side are pointing out

that your thinking is fundamentally flawed,

you need to start over with more diligence and humility-

you're missing the obvious.]

[Just from what little he's posted already, it's clear that Decomposer

lacks a basic understanding of what he's condemning, so his defense mechanism

is to pronounce sentence on it and declare it unclean.

Since he's putting forth himself as at least a PASSING intellectual, and is

actually BELOW AVERAGE, it becomes obvious what his obsession with

"hypocrisy" stems from. Just as vpw couldn't tolerate hearing the suggestion

that Paul was a sex maniac because his own faults were that he HIMSELF was a

sex maniac, Decomposer despises hypocrisy with a hot vendetta- he HIMSELF

is hypocritical, and trying to wage war on hypocrisy outside of himself so

he can ignore the hypocrisy INSIDE OF HIMSELF.

Jesus would have told him to get the beam out of his own eye before

trying to help with the splinter in someone else's eye.

Too bad Composer is unable to comprehend good advice if it comes

from a religious source no matter how badly he needs it....]

Edited by WordWolf

Though this is turning into an hilarious thread. Rare to see someone ... quite like Composer.

Composer: here is something for you:

Romans 12:20 KJV

Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink [read your OT; they meant water]

moz-screenshot.png

Or perhaps you'd prefer something else?

1 Timothy 5:23 KJV

Drink no longer water , but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

moz-screenshot-1.png

(sorry, the photo credits come out oddly)

post-1745-127585923613_thumb.jpeg

Edited by modbaker

Watch it Twinky, I called him a troll his first day here and everyone got upset and angry - Roy, who invited him here, castigated me thoroughly.

Meanwhile, when I asked Mr. Composer his name, his website, to let us see some people and their "testimonies" of what Composer had done for him - there was nada, zip. He's got nothing - except taunts to total strangers and his own terror of God (if he didn't care about God - he wouldn't be making a lifetime railing against him - most people who don't believe have better things to do with their time).

So, some dude, we never heard of, who's never been around TWI is supposed to be someone important?

Meh, he's a noone and has nothing and when asked to show us his results via other people, a website, his educational credentials, he backed away quickly.

Don't feed the trolls is excellent advice.

Edited by Sunesis
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, Sunesis, I think he argues so very much because he is so very afraid to really look.

Look in his own heart.

Think.

Open his eyes.

Bet he could throw great tantrums when he was two years old.

I've just been sitting back and watching in amusement while he rolls on the carpet screaming.

and your proof of this?

My 50 years personal experience with pathetic responses such as yours that typically do anything but provide the legitimate evidence of a genuine story book Jesus believer.

Better luck next time deary!

My 50 years personal experience with pathetic responses such as yours that typically do anything but provide the legitimate evidence of a genuine story book Jesus believer.

That's the best response you could come up with???

Better luck next time, dreary!

That's the best response you could come up with???

Better luck next time, dreary!

What's allegedly wrong with it and how could it be better according to your pretend story book Jesus believing estimation?

Better luck next time deary. LOL!

velvet10.gif

What's allegedly wrong with it and how could it be better according to your pretend story book Jesus believing estimation?

Better luck next time deary. LOL!

velvet10.gif

Sure thing, dude.

Do you walk to school or carry your lunch?

]I accept your apology for not reading fully what I wrote. That explains why you make mistakes in your understandings by not taking in to consideration everything that is written.

The KJV story book quotes Noah as being perfect. Do you want to deny that also?

These [are] the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man [and] perfect in his generations, [and] Noah walked with God. { perfect : or, upright} (Gen. 6:9) KJV story book, legitimately deny it if you can? (your alleged evidence is?)

Composer, I wasn't apologizing. What does "perfect" mean in old English?

You should be aware that the Jews back then probably mainly spoke Hebrew and the KJV translators spoke Hebrew and knew what it meant when they translated it into the English ' perfect '.

The KJV also indicates in parenthesis that perfect also means ' upright '.

Are you trying to tell us that the story book Jesus wasn't ' upright? '

Hec, the earliest Jews don't even believe the Bible is legitimate apart from the first 5 books so you are trying to lecture others about a book you don't fully believe either?

There are so many branches of Judaism, which branch are you currently in and what made you reject formal / strict Judaism?

Are you then claiming the site - http://whatjewsbelieve.org/ is misrepresenting Jews?

Perhaps you could contact them and show them why and get back to us with your evidence and their responses?

My personal email is: franjac1@westnet.com.au when you think you have the legitimate evidence to support your claims against them.

First of all, Composer, there is no single organization that can attest to what all Jews believe. That is part of the beauty of Judaism. Our traditions bind us together, but there is also great room for differing points of view regarding what the Torah means.

So your not going to challenge that site. Thought as much. LOL!

Traditions and multiple often opposing Jewish opinions are more man made clap-trap you want to cling to!

Hence the pages and pages of Rabbinical arguments regarding numerous topics.

Abigail picks from a myriad of Jewish boxes full of man made traditions of what suits her to believe. LOL!

Part 1

God first

thanks Sunesis

I am sorry Sunesis

I wanted you not call him a troll even if he acted like one

I would call him a misunderstand Christian to unproved God

I never wanted to hurt your feeling

I also sorry that I told him about us

he seem like a believer

I just do know enough about him

God first

thanks Sunesis

I am sorry Sunesis

I wanted you not call him a troll even if he acted like one

I would call him a misunderstand Christian to unproved God

I never wanted to hurt your feeling

I also sorry that I told him about us

he seem like a believer

I just do know enough about him

But I DO believe in an Intelligent Designer (God for want of a better word) however it is unworthy of my worship and the insulting and demeaning pathetic responses I receive here and elsewhere only demonstrates the fraudulent claims of the self acclaimed story book Jesus believers.

i.e. " Do they manifest the attributes of a genuine story book Jesus believer or legitimately display alleged God fearing attributes and manifestations? "

Absolutely NOT and unlike me who has no need of them, instead they sling pathetic insults, name calling, etc. etc. all in lieu of a shred of legitimacy for their various lost causes.

In fact they also do so because they are envious of me that I display the highest qualities and standards of legitimacy for my successful cause that they only dream of ever approaching let alone ever attaining.

My classes were full of those once like they are currently so I stick to what continues to successfully work for me and they can never claim they weren't shown ' The story book Truths '.

Let your insults continue as you will, for I accept that is all you have to offer for your lost cause. LOL!

velvet10.gif

God first

thanks Composer

worship is not what you think

it a heart of trusting the Intelligent Designer made everything even if you do not understand how the Intelligent Designer made it all you can is believe and trust there was a Intelligent Designer

nor is anything other

so you a christian/Atheist how we be other wise

one side of us believes in a Intelligent Designer and the other side not which more Atheists

Absolutely NOT and unlike me who has no need of them, instead they sling pathetic insults, name calling, etc. etc. all in lieu of a shred of legitimacy for their various lost causes.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DID there no understanding on your side

the same things as the Christian burning in the fire of HATE

there was no understanding of their side

Decomposer,

... i.e. " Do they manifest the attributes of a genuine story book Jesus believer or legitimately display alleged God fearing attributes and manifestations? "

In fact they also do so because they are envious of me that I display the highest qualities and standards of legitimacy for my successful cause that they only dream of ever approaching let alone ever attaining.

My classes were full of those once like they are currently so I stick to what continues to successfully work for me and they can never claim they weren't shown ' The story book Truths '.

Let your insults continue as you will, for I accept that is all you have to offer for your lost cause. LOL!

Watch out folks. Next thing he'll do here is whip out his Green Card for his classes. ... Sign up now, and the cost--errr, 'donation' will be a scant $500. Hope your believing is up to getting your money together. Run a car wash maybe to raise the funds?

(Me wonders if he's like this in Real Life. <_< )

Roy,

one side of us believes in a Intelligent Designer and the other side not which more Atheists

Well, since Decomposer believes in intelligent design, he ain't no atheist. ... No problem, as I don't think we atheists would want him in the first place. As I imagine none of the religious here want him either.

Edited by GarthP2000

God first

thanks GarthP2000

how can someone be a be a Christian being a Atheist too

Paul said I do the things I do not want to do

most Atheist do things they do want to do and they do things they believe that are against what they say

it is Impossible to be Christian and have things you do not believe in and it is impossible to be a Atheist and things you believe in

that is being Human

if I say I am a Christian I lie nor can I be a Atheist

I might believe in a God but deep down I believe in something because I do not want to die

I might call myself a Atheist but deep down I believe in life and I want to live

I might call myself a Christian but deep down I do believe in God

so why call your self Atheist/Christian or Christian/Atheist

but call your self as you want

Edited by year2027

Decomposer,

Call me what you will deary! I accept you have nothing of value to contribute apart from your illegitimate insults.

Watch out folks. Next thing he'll do here is whip out his Green Card for his classes. ... Sign up now, and the cost--errr, 'donation' will be a scant $500. Hope your believing is up to getting your money together. Run a car wash maybe to raise the funds?

My classes have always been Free to attend and participate and no donations ever asked for nor accepted.

I will however accept your apology for your slander and ineptitude, because my standards are so much higher than yours deary and I do forgive stupidity and slander like yours!

Your parents should have been attending my classes or you are embarassing them by your stupidity and slanderous accusations.

(Me wonders if he's like this in Real Life. <_< )

Roy,

Accurate, benevolent, legitimate, successful at decimating false religions, yes! I'm all those things and more; that you only dream of attaining deary! (My modesty forbids me to say more.)

Well, since Decomposer believes in intelligent design, he ain't no atheist. ... No problem, as I don't think we atheists would want him in the first place. As I imagine none of the religious here want him either.

Your name calling only enforces your ineptitude deary!

If you wish to continue to call me names then " Successful ' False ' Religion Buster " best describes me and my 50 year record, next time you choose to shoot your mouth off, for that is the reality.

velvet10.gif

Edited by Composer

... deary!

You say the sweetest things. :redface2:

(sarcasm mode on) Look. Apparently none of us here could ever match up to your superior standards (such as they are), and I get the idea from you that we should not even try.

... So why are you here?

... What possible benefit could we even glean from your superiority?

(sarcasm mode OFF)

..... Why should we even accept your 'superiority' as real, ... based on nothing more than _your_ say so? Because that is all you have to show us. ... Period. <_<

Well, that, plus your own version of 'illegitimate insults and slander'. :P Which, as Waysider points out, are :sleep1: ... boring. And I offer no apology whatsoever.

Keep it up clown. You'll be chastised/suspended/kicked out in short order, the way you're going.

:wave: I now bid you adieu.

You should be aware that the Jews back then probably mainly spoke Hebrew and the KJV translators spoke Hebrew and knew what it meant when they translated it into the English ' perfect '.

The KJV also indicates in parenthesis that perfect also means ' upright '.

Are you trying to tell us that the story book Jesus wasn't ' upright? '

Hec, the earliest Jews don't even believe the Bible is legitimate apart from the first 5 books so you are trying to lecture others about a book you don't fully believe either?

There are so many branches of Judaism, which branch are you currently in and what made you reject formal / strict Judaism?

So your not going to challenge that site. Thought as much. LOL!

Traditions and multiple often opposing Jewish opinions are more man made clap-trap you want to cling to!

Abigail picks from a myriad of Jewish boxes full of man made traditions of what suits her to believe. LOL!

Part 1

Nice attempt at dodge and distract, Composer, but you failed to answer the question. What does the word "perfect" mean in the verse you quoted? You are the one who picked the verse and started this thread, afterall.

You have proven you are capable of slinging insults, but I have yet to see you actually engage in an intelligent debate. I will consider answering your questions when you have answered mine.