GreaseSpot Cafe

GMIR A Biblical Research Study

James Trimm

You think that is how Martindale sees it too?

I understand The Forehead still thinks he is right and has done nothing wrong. But I really don't know that first hand. That's the rumor buzzed around HQ.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand The Forehead still thinks he is right and has done nothing wrong. But I really don't know that first hand. That's the rumor buzzed around HQ.

Truly to be pittied, if it weren't all so harmful to the lives of those who get sucked in. Which is why I have been so outspoken where our friend Mr. Trimm is concerned. Normally, I tend to be too empathatic and careful of other people's feelings. I'm sure James is a human being not entirely different from most of us. I have seen he has a sense of humor. I am sure he has feelings and they can be hurt. I would assume there are people who care about him and who he probably cares about in return. At this point, maybe he even does believe his own schtick.

But, none of that changes the fact that what he is doing is potentially hurtful to a great many people, if they too buy his schtick. Not because I have doctrinal differences with him. I have doctrinal differences with most of my friends. It is harmful because he puts himself out as someone who can lead, yet he lacks integrity, honesty, etc.

It's beginning to look as though Mr Trimm, having successfully fought off TWI, has himself been fought off by GSC. He hasn't been around for several days now. Obviously no takers for his flavor of Kool-Aid. :smilie_kool_aid:

It's beginning to look as though Mr Trimm, having successfully fought off TWI, has himself been fought off by GSC. He hasn't been around for several days now. Obviously no takers for his flavor of Kool-Aid. :smilie_kool_aid:

I guess he was here to recruit former research folks. To me by not coming back it is concession that the "rumors" are true. James?

My opinion: this is a gigantic waste of time.

Get out and enjoy life. It is precious. Love the ones you love. Make friends. Breathe deeply.

Cheers,

Penworks

The reports of my departure have been greatly exaggerated.

Hey there James - - - - That's good! If you haven't guessed it yet, we (collectively here at GSC/ former twi members),

have all had a "lot of smoke blown our way", and aren't willing to "inhale" a second time.

Bottom line is - - - if you're "UP FRONT" with us, we'll return the favor. In case you haven't guessed it yet, most here are willing to listen/ discuss/ and actually consider alternate ideas that we may not have thought of for ourselves. I (for one) am always turned off by someone who "dictates", but by the same token I'm enamored with a person who says/ asks "This is what i've come up with. What do you think?"

I can't (and won't) speak for the majority of the folks here at GSC, but i'm guessing they think along the same lines. :)