GreaseSpot Cafe

Okay, So What Did I Miss?

Zixar

No, actually things are going REALLY bad for me, truth be told. In the past seventeen months I've lost pretty much everything I had. Lost my job, then my house, then my pets, then my new job, then my apartment, then my car, and now my second wife is divorcing me. Hopefully no one else is that bad off here!

No, actually things are going REALLY bad for me, truth be told. In the past seventeen months I've lost pretty much everything I had. Lost my job, then my house, then my pets, then my new job, then my apartment, then my car, and now my second wife is divorcing me. Hopefully no one else is that bad off here!

Ouch.

So what did you break a mirror?

Galen: Broken mirror? Harrumph! Do I look like the sort who would go for such superstitious nonsense? I chased a black cat under a ladder after I spilled the salt on a cracked sidewalk. Everyone knows THAT...

:rolleyes:

God bless!

Zix

Do you still have that mandolin you spoke of once (back several years ago)??

Sorry to hear of the recent misfortunes. But - - - It's good to hear from you again. :)

I've been through several (if not all) of the adversities you mentioned.

Given what I've gone through, waking up to see sunshine for a new day;

is a reward to me. Hope it can be the same for you, eh? spy.gif

Dang!! Galen is back too! The submariner has poked the periscope above the waters to scope us out ! beer.gif

Galen - - - good to see you here again also. :)

Zixar,

Good to see ya again buddy. :wave: Sorry to hear of all the crap divebombing on ya. :cryhug_1_: Here's hoping that things begin to pick up for you again.

Hey! I know what's good for a few laughs. Let's go pick on James French again! :evilshades:

Zix,

Sorry to hear about all the stuff you have been going through. I am praying that things will soon get better.

I haven't had too much time to come here lately (girl friend, work, life). Right now I am in San Diego finishing up a class I am taking for work.

Craig

Zixar: Praying for you and with you for good recovery. Job ended up with more than what the devil killed, stole and destroyed. Others have gone that way, but God is ever faithful. My life also is manifesting the "before restoration" destruction and I am hoping and praying that the restoration promises will come to pass for all of us. That's what friends are for:)

In hope,

Kit Sober

Reno NV

Edited by Kit Sober

i don't know that you missed anything, but i miss you, and i am praying for you. this year has been the worst year of my life -- too painful even to bother going into

many hugs and prayers for you and kit and all you good people

galen, i love you too

xoxoxoxoxox hugs to all

i don't know that you missed anything, but i miss you, and i am praying for you. this year has been the worst year of my life -- too painful even to bother going into ...

May God bless and comfort you.

Get some rest.

Have a drink on me, I love you sweat heart.