GreaseSpot Cafe

Should I Stay or Should I Go

James Trimm

Should I Stay or Go  

8 members have voted

1. 1. My Suit with TWI is Ended with a Positive Outcome, so now should I leave GSC or Stay?

• You should Leave- you have no business here.
    • You should stay- in your own way you are also a TWI casualty now

Well some have asked me to stay and others have asked me to leave.

What does the majority actually want?

♫ So, come on and let me knooo-ooo-ooow! ♫

I don't mind you sticking around but your posts bore me to tears. Sorry.

Stay, go - really it's up to you. I would prefer if you had a subsection someplace where all of the James Trimm related issues could be posted and read in on place. Since you have significant work out there and have been sued by the way international, I think it unique you are here. To me you are welcome.

I'd like some more information before I form an opinion on this one direction or the other.

If you stay, will this mean we'll be getting more posts from James Trimm where James Trimm

explains why James Trimm is the only person around here who understands how God works,

and how James Trimm's organization is the only TRUE organization around here,

and more responding to specific discussion here with general pasting?

If so, we've had our fill of that already.

If you can find it in yourself to refrain from all that, then I don't see the need

to shove you off.

Mind you, I don't think you CAN find it in yourself to refrain from all that. I think

you've been doing all that so long that I think you can't relate like the rest of

us do, taking off all the titles, pretensions, and so on, and dealing with a bunch

of strangers with lots of variations as EQUALS you potentially could learn a lot from.

You should stay. I have no real qualm with someone promoting himself. It's the bearing false-witness thing I object to. Sell your books to whoever will buy them. I'm not against someone making the honest buck, it's just the dishonest one you need to leave behind. You ARE, in fact a casualty of TWI, I don't doubt it for an instant.

No one here probably objects to you having yor own views on God, but you'll have to learn to be more respectful of other's beliefs and maintain your own personal integrity by being honest and forthright here. If that's not too much to ask - you'll be a valuable member of this forum.

Despite past challenges, you just need to step out and walk in the truth. Maybe you're not a linguist, but there are probably a great many areas where your insight and knowledge will be meritorious. You have done a lot of studying over the years, and know quite a bit about the scriptures, I don't deny that. But you really seem to lack respect for others on many occasions. In the past, you've claimed credentials, posted as other people, and other stuff.

Try just being you,... without all that baggage. GreaseSpot is an excellent place to 'dump baggage' and move on, get help from others. The Way was a place for people to p[resent themselves as something they never were. We've left that place,....

I don't know James. I think it could be very educational for those here to get a more up close look at a cult leader or at least a cult leader wannabe. Some of us never had an opportunity to know VPW or LCM up close and personal. Sadly, some did.

Pretty much everyone is welcome here - whether or not they have a TWI affiliation, and regardless of the type of affiliation - but those who abuse, bully or vilify other posters are not welcome and might be put on moderation. And that's regardless of how long they have been posters here.

Yu might ask yourself: Do I want to learn from the people here? Or do I expect them all to learn from me?

Because we've mostly all had a kicking and are finding peace with God as He works in our hearts. Not as other people "command" us to allow Him to work in our hearts.

You could always start a singing group to promote your product.

Instead of The Singing Ladies, you could call it The Swinging Babushkas.

babushkas.jpg

I swear one of those women just winked at me. I need to take a break and get off this computer.

It's not like a physical location you have to live in--it's on the net! You can pop in when you want, leave when you want, reply or start threads or NOT when you want! Other than following the site rules, you don't have to answer to anyone or explain your comings and goings.

Is it 'profitable?' As in will you gain followers? Doubtful, is if that is why you are here, to witness, it probably won't be very fruitful.

But it could be valuable in other ways--only you would know if you want to stay or go!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Obviously the song inspired the wording of my question.

Suppose you don't make a decision right away. Maybe you could hang around without posting (if you can) and read, read, read everything you possibly can about who we are, etc...and then decide what's best for you.