GreaseSpot Cafe

Should I Stay or Should I Go

James Trimm

Should I Stay or Go  

8 members have voted

1. 1. My Suit with TWI is Ended with a Positive Outcome, so now should I leave GSC or Stay?

• You should Leave- you have no business here.
    • You should stay- in your own way you are also a TWI casualty now

Thanks for the links. Somehow I got the impression you were saying there were no court docs because it was settled out of court. :doh: My mistake. Carry on!

That came up earlier when I asked for court transcripts. There is some documentation, but not much because the case was settled out of court.

my opinion, if it counts for anything, is stay, but post your doctrinal stuff over in doctrinal if you want to discuss religion. post in the way if you want to talk about twi. I stay out of doctrinal because I don't give a carp about doctrine, but I'm still interested in discussions pertaining to twi antics past and present and the recovery of former (and present) members of the cult.

My Suit with TWI is Ended with a Positive Outcome, so now should I leave GSC or Stay?

1.) You should Leave- you have no business here.

2.) You should stay- in your own way you are also a TWI casualty now

Well some have asked me to stay and others have asked me to leave.

What does the majority actually want?

I would've voted for #3, but I didn't see it listed.

3.) Who cares? This is Paw's board.

Did he suggest one way or the other? If not, do as you wish.

It's a well documented fact, that majority opinion here counts for little.

It's Paw's opinion that carries the weight.

Now that you've learned how to hyperlink external content it would be a shame to waste

all that new talent arguing with the Mormons and other Jewish groups only.

Chockfull - - - you seriously owe me some screen cleaner after I read that one! beer.gifbiglaugh.gifbeer.gif

Edited by dmiller

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Kb94vzKww&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Kb94vzKww&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Kb94vzKww&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>