DNA and RNA

God first

thanks teachmevp

Pymander

of Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

Translation by John Everard

[1650]

THE FIFTH BOOK, THAT GOD IS NOT MANIFEST, AND YET MOST MANIFEST

36. Which way shall I look when I praise thee? upward? downward? outward? inward?

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/pym/pym06.htm

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

Well, there's this too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUw_xp6vF5I which shos Paddy. I think there's at least 9-10 parts.

nO? Well I know, No Machine.....

Hey,... you could try this one! http://followeroftheway.com/Nephilims.html those Ex-Wayfers,.... they're so nutty!

Hmmmm,.... maybe not..... So where is this "machine" you talk about?

I think the Biblical accounts are very likely to be figurative in nature. People who were alive thousands of years ago may have understood the symbolism right away. People today?-----not so much. That's one of the reasons I think adhering to the concept of inerrancy is stifling, not liberating.

Haha!!! Oh yes Geisha! Patrick Heron inspired a lot of that talk. He's a former Way Believer from Ireland, Some of the GSC people here might have known him,.....? Anyways, he wrote that Book about the Nephilim and stuff about the end of the world and all. And he's been on Coast to Coast.

Maybe teachmevp can read his books? <grin> http://www.coasttoco...on-patrick/5713

Yeah, I am not too keen on the idea of descending from giants and not being a human because I am missing a factor in my blood. Oddly, there are some dominant genetic traits that show up in a large number of RH negative people.....but, I think that may be coincidence or that the blood type was concentrated at one point in one geographical area....or that I was reading conspiracy and thought it was fact. :redface2: More than likely the latter.

I read some really bizarre theories after hearing that segment. That people with this missing factor are from the Nephilim bloodline....are not actually human.....are more likely to be abducted by aliens..LOL but, what did unerve me a bit was the blue eyed, blond, rarely get sick thing.....that's me. The above average intelligence was easy to dismiss in my case though. :wink2:

Really, I thought that was what teachmevp meant by the initial post....who knew there was more!!

I think we can say that, if someone is selling something on this matter, we can say; but Yahweh dwelt with that matter. It is kinda cool to know, we do not have to spend any money on that kinda junk. I think Michail T. O'buck's discovery still has legs to stand on?

I come to this understanding so far with my guess; the only thing useful for us as a body to know about this subject, is that what ever happened, it happened in that DNA whatever thing. It would be a mistake for one to carry the matter further, from a researchers point of view. You will know them by their fruits; for a researcher to take this further and write books, would only cause confusion, and confusion is not a fruit of our new nature. We as a body will not be fooled by all these silly story any more, about the matter. I could start a post called The North, The North of the North; that is where Yahweh's throne is, and it could be cool, and could be interesting, but to dig into DNA and start a post on form of it, would be wrong. Thank you for all the great learnings.

I think the Biblical accounts are very likely to be figurative in nature. People who were alive thousands of years ago may have understood the symbolism right away. People today?-----not so much. That's one of the reasons I think adhering to the concept of inerrancy is stifling, not liberating.

It's interesting you should say that Waysider I have an Astronomer friend that quoted me a bible verse about how God stretched out the heavens. Well Science has finally caught up with that little nugget of truth, the expanding Universe. But 100 years ago the verse would have been thought to be more "figurative" poetic language, than accurate.

It's interesting you should say that Waysider I have an Astronomer friend that quoted me a bible verse about how God stretched out the heavens. Well Science has finally caught up with that little nugget of truth, the expanding Universe. But 100 years ago the verse would have been thought to be more "figurative" poetic language, than accurate.

I concede there may be individual sections where this proves to be true. But think about verses like "Whosoever shall say unto this mountain-----"

Is it literal? Do you know anyone who ever literally moved a mountain with their believing?

But if you can accept it as being symbolic instead of literal, there may be, perhaps, valuable lessons to be learned