GreaseSpot Cafe

How Far, is Too Far

God first

thanks teachmevp

everything is fare game words that do mean what what your like for good find words that mean evil to learn about good

reading book that are not in bible is fare start

reading that have one view point knowing that is not a law

just try my frend

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

No, from what I just learned, the body does not need to be introduced to fair game, we should not be tossed to and fro. I just had a woman flip me to the ground and put a boot to my neck; no, I see that boot and I see a set of blue eye's being closed, to pursue fair game. I would invite you to listen to Dale B. Martin, a free download from Yale. One thing I got out of that course, Peter the Great and his influence on history; that is my marker, everything he influenced as far as the bible in concerned, I would not toot a horn on. I would disappoint the people that taught me so much here, to pursue fair game.

From a researchers point of view, between me and you, I am sad. I ripped the heart out of your teachings in my garden that I planted here, why are you not over there demanding that I put back your superiority teaching in Hebrews! No, the body will know people by their fruits.

As researchers, to toot one's horn, I learning that is wrong. The Gathering Together is coming dude, to compare weeds, it is a was of time; would the body what us researchers to teach them this kind of stuff, that is for our teachers and preachers to bless the body with. I am learning that a researcher should not be a teacher, a researcher should be a learner. No, the body will know them by their fruits.

God first

thanks teachmevp

what makes you think you know anything?

what makes you think your love is not fake?

what makes you think your fruit is not only a weed?

you said my heart is full of weeds not me?

I ripped the heart out of your teachings in my garden that I planted her

Your say your God in this statement why would want to play God has not VPW done it enough?

Edited by year2027

The gathering together is coming dude, why would I want to talk about your Creeds, you are attacking me; this is the kinda stuff the body is tried of, name calling, saving face tactics of man. They will know them by their fruits.

We research (study) the Bible for ourselves. Our own desire to know More of God. Of course this is something God encourages us to do throughout the Bible. So your wanting-to-do-it, is a good thing.

There's an invisible line though between seeking God's approval, and simply seeking the approval of others. If you can say that what you're studying brings you closer to God, and you're doing your honest best before Him, you're going to enjoy doing it, and God is going to reward you. You are the only one that can cross that invisible line. Seeking the approval of others. When you study the Bible to recieve the accolades of others, when that becomes your motivation, you have begun wasting your time, and you'll rapidly lose sight of that very special relationship you could be building with God.

In Order to help us, we have an example in Christ Jesus to follow: what he did, how he acted and the things that he said are a great place to begin. He showed us how.

So "too far" is when you stop working on your walk with God, and start working on other people's walks with God. The goal you should set, is to increase the love that you have for God, and learn from that, how to love others and yourself. That's why I study. It doesn't mean you can't have fun,.. or that you can't hang out with friends, or crack jokes and enjoy life. Nor does it mean everyone will love you, but the people who are also doing their best to love God are learning this too, and we learn to love one another and forgive one another. In short, we Imitate God, and his son Jesus Christ. We learn the difficult things we need to know, so that we can avoid trouble and have a better life.

Maybe I'm just simple in this regard, but anyone who loves God, is learning a great lesson. One that they can apply in all of their everyday life.

• Upvote 1

In the legal field when one is researching a topic, you keep going until you find yourself back at the beginning again. In other words, you read everything until you reach that place where you are once again reading what you have already read. It takes a great deal of patience sometimes. So, how far is too far? Well, for me far enough is when I have found what I was searching for and I am ready to move on to a new topic. I guess too far would be when I have grown so uninterested in the topic that I have lost motivation/curiosity.

Edited to add, researching does not equal believing. ;) You read it, you weigh it and decide if it sits peacefully or not. If it doesn't sit peacefully, toss it aside at least for now.

Believing to research, their would be a line crossed their; I can of think of Abraham, the dude just crossed that desert, I wonder if the word believing was in his mind, guts and trust kept one foot moving in front of the other. Believing to research, this seems to be one of those one liners; what do you think wisdom said about?

Believing to research, their would be a line crossed their; I can of think of Abraham, the dude just crossed that desert, I wonder if the word believing was in his mind, guts and trust kept one foot moving in front of the other. Believing to research, this seems to be one of those one liners; what do you think wisdom said about?

I didn't say believing to research, I said research isn't believing. In other words, you don't have to believe or agree with everything you read or come across in your research. If you are researching a particular topic, say angels, you can read many many books. It doesn't mean you have to accept any one of them as being accurate. But, even the stuff you reject you benefit from learning about. If nothing else, it gives you more information about the beliefs of some of the people who share this world with you.

I see what your saying, I kinda learned the book of revelation that way, a book here and there; their sure is a lot books on believing though, that would be a long haul to learn believing. But what I saw with believing where the lines are being crossed, a group concerned about one's believing; I read about a lady who got bit by a spider, wow, in pain because of one's believing or a groups believing standard; limiting people because of their so called lack of believing to one's standard; have you had this happen, your an unbelieving believing because you missed twig; have you had someone borrow something from you and declare you an unbelieving believer; wow that could become a trap to one's research, someone standard?

God first

thanks teachmevp

you do not learn believing from an book you learn about believing

how to use it?

what it does?

how I can applied it in my life?

believing is an action word.

Edited by year2027

Fellow man, that is a good one. A lot of lines can get crossed there; a researchers point of view can go astray real quick diving here, trying to defined fellow man. Fellow man, do this, do that, fellow man teachings; your not of my belief fellow man attitudes we as researchers could get caught in; I see a boot coming my way, to try to research and share another fellow man subject. With the gathering together coming, we should help our fellow man the best way one knows how. Being concern with fellow man needs "How to books" seems to develop something strange? How to, researching into that kind of subject; I think the body is tried of How to, it is our own struggle in life, that made us who we are, I look back at my life, sure I would like to change a lot things, but it is those struggles that made us who we are; I guess one could say, other then helping and loving your fellow man, we should not get caught up in a fellow man, who is concerned about your fellow manness. Fellow man, wow.

Text's the body needs to use - their is a nightmare for a researcher! I felt after a while I was promoting a class, "PFAL" more then the bibe; does that not seem like Text's. I had this brother type writer, it had one of those little windows where you see the words go by; I always want to harmonize the four gospels, but to do that one that type writer would suck, so I hand wrote it, so I could type it. From my point of view as a researcher I started seeing the craziest things starting to taking place; try this, this stuff is a trip, take four texts, anyone, just hand write to John the Baptizer. As your hand writing, things slow down, their are a lot of things to take in to account. I wrote those gospels like that four times; I found their really are not that many differences in these Text's from a researchers point of view, I started to notice how they copy righted their beliefs, that was helpful for me, I began to learn to recognize a Text and see what ride I was fixin to go on. It is kinda funny though, how much these text's use each others words. Use this Text, use that Text; I do not think the body wants a researcher to teach them a Text. Text's can cause division, I from a researchers point of view feel, Text's are a get rich quick scheme; just how many spirit teaching can man come up with to sell us, it is a trip what they do with those words in them Text's, but I found through the years, although they change the meaning of words, for other words, it seemed they always forgot one. With the gathering together coming soon, the body knows where they need to go for a text, their coffee table.

How about all those spirit teachings; from a researchers point of view, wow. I found through the years, all of it is a lie, I feel it would be crossing a line to spin a book on the matter; I took all that spirit stuff out of the work I in put here in the basement, half of it is here, one chapter and verse 85,000 words or so long, to prove my point. It seems to me, to spin a book on the matter, would be taking away the heart of teachings of our teachers and preachers of the body. It seems the body just went through that with that use to be thing in Ohio, buy a book, take a class; how dare you put that bumper sticker on your car, you did not take the advance class. The dudes upstairs are going to hook the body up, it is going to cool. I think from a researchers point view, should Yahweh send Yeshua to gather up spirit teaching people alive on the earth, when it just has been exposed as a lie? Buy a book, buy a book; why, the body just went through that, live it and teach us, lines are being crossed with books and class. Before those unawares creep in and put the heart of the Dr's uncle in their pocket, their use to be a camp in CO., I saw a lines in my way just to go to that camp, because of all these classes. I been in the Way for 23 years, their is a crossed line their, do you want a brownie botton and chess to pin on, what does one say to that. Why buy, it was freely given to us: teach it, with out saying a word! Get rid of that spirit teaching, I see a lot lines going a way.

How about all those spirit teachings

Oh, you mean the ones that say alcoholism, sexual predation and cancer are caused by devil spirits? That's in the Advanced Class. I can't recall the exact page off the top of my head.

Did you know, at the time, that Wierwille was a hard core alcohol abuser, that he raped Way Corps and staff women or that he, as well as his brother, Harry and son, Don, died from cancer?

Read here: http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/waydale/waydale-editorials/v.p.-wierwilles-cancer-and-the-doctrinal-dilemma-that-his-illness-presented.....html

By the way, you know he wasn't a "Doctor", right?