GreaseSpot Cafe

How Far, is Too Far

I have been talking about a researcher crossing lines, but what about your lines? I have been walking on the lonely street of dreams for so long, all I ever dreamed of doing was to teach that life. When Michael T. O'buck discovered the true meaning of that word; I have been on fire to teach it some how, some way. Using this user name teachmevp is not right, I did not concerner all those crazy things in the way. Sorry for the sadness I caused.

Edited by teachmevp

In researching that three in one god thing throughout the years; it seems they laid the ground work for the name of Yahweh to be used. They got raid of all that god sacrifice stuff of the Gentiles for us, so we can use that name, many moons ago. Although one could spin a book or something, I would love our teachers and preachers of the body to teach us this matter.

Edited by teachmevp

In researching that three in one god thing throughout the years; it seems they laid the ground work for the name of Yahweh to be used. They got raid of all that god sacrifice stuff of the Gentiles for us, so we can use that name, many moons ago. Although one could spin a book or something, I would love our teachers and preachers of the body to teach us this matter.

Who are the teachers and preachers of the body? Who are the body?

I am Jewish, teachme. And I am not messianic. Does that sum it up? I tossed all that spirit stuff. My fruit is good. That isn't bragging, those who know me would say the same. I am a good person. Yet, I have friends who are Christian, their fruit is good also. Hence my questions to you regarding who is in and who is out and how do you tell.

The depth's of my belief exist in the fact that Yeshua is the Messiah, Yahweh's Anointed; they kill that flesh and bone man. Yeshua was dead for three days and three nights: Yahweh raised Yeshua from among the dead. Yeshua walked over to the Holy of Holies, in the Tent not made from these created things, being in the north of the north; Yeshua put his own blood on the Ark; and sat down on the right hand of his Father Yahweh. Forever our High Priest over the Household of Yahweh. Yeshua is the fruit of that life, the life Yahweh has within himself, now Yeshua has that life within himself, soon those who are awake and watching will have that life within them selfs. Those who know that, that spirit teaching junk, has become junk.

God first

thanks teachmevp

tell you in 25 or so words it is not possible

how can I tell you something I still learning

but what kind of fruit are you talking about

I have fleshly fruit and spirit of God and of the Serpent

yes I have three fold fruit but I could have four fold fruit or even five fold fruit and so on

so you tell me

I want to teach each other

with love and a holy kiss Roy

Edited by year2027

Those who get gathered up, are going to come back to help with your completeness; their in Hebrews. It is all good, you are of the olive tree in Romans, I am grafted in to that olive tree, I am from a wild olive tree, both of us feed from the same root system. You have a choice to do either or; but from the dept of my heart, come join us and help us with the completeness of the Israelites, that is being talked about in Hebrews. This message was first proclaimed to you, I am a Gentile, and us Gentiles got a shot at this gathering together. Sorry I missed your posting.

The end of Hebrews 11 is to cool; of whose believing there is testimony, received not the promise, because Yahweh had provided the aid for us; so that without us, they should not perfected. This is a message that should ring out throughout the body; it seems like the body thinks that we will get gathered up, party on garth, no, I think their is more to that. So that without us, they should not perfected, does that kinda look like we will get to help out with all those Israelites, who Yahweh made a promise to; from the little fold, to the big fold. Help me to try to understand this, should we as a body of the Messiah invite the Israelites, to help us bring their roots to perfection. I think from a researcher point of view, to spin a book or something like that, would one in the shoes of a Israelites trust such a thing? They need to see that invitation from the heart of the body.

One of the differences between Judaism and Christianity (at least more fundamental branches of Christianity) is that Judaism teaches that all people are God's. Christianity (at least fundamental branches of Christianity) teach that only those "born again" or "in the body" are God's.

My heart is in those covenants, Yahweh made with your people, the Israelites. Yeshua abolished the covenant Moses establish; Yeshua fulfill the covenant Yahweh made with David; their is a new covenant, which Yeshua is its surety; every one can be a part of that new covenant.

Many years ago, I tried to use those expanded translations in my work; it sure seemed to take away from those figures of speech. It was cool at first, but after 20 pages or so; It just seemed wrong, it just seemed to lose those pictures, those figures flash at you? As a researcher, I think it is an injustice to those figures, to get to carried away with those expended things.

Yeshua abolished the covenant Moses establish;

Ummm.. Moses established? Wasn't aware he established any.. And what gives you the idea that the Old Covenant has been abolished?

Hebrews talks about it as in the process of being done away with, but not abolished, not yet.

Michail T. O'buck and I years ago, found a list of words in, Grammar of the Greek New Testament in the Light of Historical Research, by A.T. Robertson, where the meanings of these words, were changed. It is something else to see what it is, they covered up. Has anyone stumbled across this list of words?

What should we think of that bible code thing? I can see that stuff being done with Tanakh; but with all those new testament translations, I do not see how they can do any of that code stuff? Should someone try to get some kind of code from the new testament? That is trippe stuff.