GreaseSpot Cafe

Your Wish is Your Command

JavaJane

This was on the TV today https://www.naturalcures.com/promotions/YWC031/?Promo=YWC031&gclid=CIvanI_OnaICFQP7agoduGcEyg.

The cover looks like the Blue Book - I actually thought that is what it was when I was flipping through channels. The substance is about the same - all about how thinking can bring you success. And how it's the greatest secret in the world today. Crazy stuff.

and "they" don't want you to know . . .

Hahahahahaha!! Touche Bolshivik!

JJ - i was cracking up at the title,... A few years back SciFi Channel (now syfy) premiered their show Battlestar Galactica,... leading up to it they showed the old network Series. I remember the Cylons would say "By your command". I also recalled the Wishmaster movies - "As you wish!"

It's them,....... Evil heartless Cybermen (ala Dr. Who maybe too!) Give them your money or you might be "deteted!"

"THEY" love your money!

The best part is YOU do NOT have to pay $10,000 like the attendees!

I’m offering “Your Wish Is Your Command” at a price that would guarantee that someone was serious about being successful, and still low enough so everyone could afford them considering this crazy economy. The regular price for “Your Wish Is Your Command” is $1,000. (BUT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY THAT – not even close.)

Get started learning all the secrets on

Your Wish Is Your Command for ONLY $19.70!

Wow, just gotta be a bargain. From $10,000 down to $1,000 and now yours for only $20.

And the rest.