GreaseSpot Cafe

Martindale's Doctrine

I thought it would be fun, to see how much Martindale's choice to bathe, in the glory of the way; to see how much damage he is going to answer for, for his glorying himself, in the way.

So, if someone could put down a doctrine thing, like; Athlete of the spirit, then I would say; Athlete of the new nature. Please be kind.

Martindale's; Born again, some seed in a inner man thing, doing something. Ouch, I just got bit by a spider, they will question my inner man, I got to suck it up, and be a good toy soldier; Martindale pain.

It should have been; Born anew, a seed of a new nature, growing in good ground, producing fruit before all to see. Ouch, I just got bit by a spider, can you help me please, no worries mate, you got a friend.

Faith; one started to get holes in their shoes, as they got the down pavement Martindale's!

It should have been; one's faithfulness to grow in their own new nature; one true, to one's self, a true athlete of the new nature, for all the world to behold.

Thanks Roy.

John 10:10; Martindale's abundant luck, as lifes became open game to be stolen, destroyed; Martindale's good's.

It should have been; Yes you can you crazy nut, chase your dreams, they will know them by their fruits; were going to get that life, keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin on, were going to get that life, keep push on! Yes you can do that function in the body, you crazy nut, were going to get that life, keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin on; were going to get that life, keep pushin on! You over there, you crazy nut, go for it, they will know it for its fruits; were going to get that life, keep pushin, keep pushin, keep pushin on, were going to get that life, keep pushin on!

Light; They were blinded by a Martindale light; they did not think they would make it through the night.

It should have been; grow in yourself, grow that new nature, all will see the light of your fruit; shine on you crazy diamond!

It's been about a decade since L. Craig Martindale had any influence on the minds of those who saw him as a "leader". Your threads seem to center around him as if he were still running the show. If TWI had a "mantle" to pass, it was passed about a decade ago, to Rosalie F. Rivenbark. It's why we satirically call her the HOGFODAT and Martindale the MOGFODAT. Fortunately, Martindale has been relegated to irrelevance and the only inconvenience he can provide to anyone is in their minds, thoughts and memories. Just keep in mind that he's gone, that should help. The Way never recovered from His ways, or Weirwille's ways and the only major change in The Way Ministry has been the further loss of "followers". God has little to do with that ministry these days, and it's dying on the vine. Whoever leads it next is welcome to it - from my standpoint, because it pretty much exists anymore to manage a pile of cash left over from days gone by (and that is exactly what motivates those in charge now). If it weren't for the money and the multi-level marketing sheme they continue to operate, no one would be interested in running it any longer. It was a religion before Martindale took it over, and he was never very bright anyways.

. . .It was a religion before Martindale took it over, and he was never very bright anyways.

followers still wait for lcm's return.

Now we've honored vpw by calling his work a religion.

Household; Martindale, you are the stupid with the flare gun, you burnt the place to the ground; there was so much smoke, they could not even see you, walk on the water!

The household should have been built up; encouraging that new nature to grow, yes, their are struggles, but as a household, no one should have had to struggle alone!

followers still wait for lcm's return.

Now we've honored vpw by calling his work a religion.

Religion and Cult are synonyms to me. You try to worry about that when you have a Jewish raised parent and a Catholic raised one. Everything is an arguement, but they're all man-made is my point in using that word.

Giving of one's income; Green grass and high tides; Martindale, you did not even give them three steps for the door, you took the horse, and left them the saddle!

The body should have been encouraged to help one's fellows; they are known by their fruits!

Thanks.

Sharing of one's self; Martindale, you would not even tell them what Salvia's mother said! They were hungry for heaven; but you put on robes, and gave them a little hell!

The body was hungry, hungry to know about that life!

Looking; Martindale, New York is where you wanted to be? Did you really get allergic smelling hay? Did you really adore the penthouse view? Wow!

The body should have been encourage to look upwards with outstretched necks, our brother is coming, we are going to get that life!

Attitude; Martindale, A born in the USA, with a farmers tan; driving around the farm on that tractor, did you really think, she thought you was ?!

The body should have been encouraged, to endure with their struggles, as an althalte of a new nature!

Thanks buddy, got to get you that Hawaiian pizza someday.

Fear; When they heard, "I'll be back!" Martindale, even Sarah Conners had to watch her back?

The body should have never had been put in fear, being trapped in Martindale's; scary to be on this earth sometimes, the leader should have put forth the hand!