GreaseSpot Cafe

Advanced Class 2010

bliss

" 'Oh well - yanno,.... even if it had meant that neighbor = household..... Jesus said "love your enemies"...'

For the Way, that probably means, "Love your enemies...in the household."

That's the exact teaching I heard on the verse!!!

You've got to be kidding me! And I thought I had heard it all! Guess not! :doh:

Yup... It was supposed to refer to your enemies "in the household" - people who were annoying, or that you weren't best friends with in THE HOUSEHOLD - you know, "enemies"...

Insanity, isn't it?

Yup... It was supposed to refer to your enemies "in the household" - people who were annoying, or that you weren't best friends with in THE HOUSEHOLD - you know, "enemies"...

Insanity, isn't it?

Yes it is. "Enemies" in the household. Because you are being conditioned to completely ignore those in the world outside of "the household".

i'm sorry, this is kind of mean, but i would love to call one of those advanced class grads and have them minister to me since i could sure use a little ministering -- actually a lot

also

You know one of the things I do appreciate learning from TWI was the advice of Uncle Harry, when he shared that the Word of God is good common horse sense.

i should have kicked him in the ponies when he felt me up :)

i'm sorry, this is kind of mean, but i would love to call one of those advanced class grads and have them minister to me since i could sure use a little ministering -- actually a lot

also

i should have kicked him in the ponies when he felt me up :)

Godd grief - Harry was a creep too?

Godd grief - Harry was a creep too?

New in town?

From the beginning, Harry was part of vpw's little cadre, his little criminal operation.

Here and there, he covered for vpw, and from time to time committed acts of lechery in

public when he was confident he could get away with them- which he did.

Someone mentioned once about Harry recommending shiny shoes shiny enough to have a reflection

so he could look up women's dresses.

Edited by WordWolf

New in town?

From the beginning, Harry was part of vpw's little cadre, his little criminal operation.

Here and there, he covered for vpw, and from time to time committed acts of lechery in

public when he was confident he could get away with them- which he did.

Someone mentioned once about Harry recommending shiny shoes shiny enough to have a reflection

so he could look up women's dresses.

CUSSING.gifnono5.gifrealmad.gifdoh.gifexcl.gifmad2.gifdanghitsfan.gificon_redface.gif

New in town?

Apparently. He is so idolized around the cornfield that I sort of did a double take. Then there are those cast in his image. Those that try for the super-wise country boy persona. Uncle Howard and Al@n Drum come to mind. I have personally heard Drum refer to himself as Uncle Allen.

ah yes. Patterned after a "mentor"..

so we have a new "uncle in the furniture business.."

I won't say how one of these "uncles" found their demise in Detroit..

:biglaugh:

All I'll say is they found him..

Not being female, I can't really give first hand testimony. From what I understand, though, Uncle Harry (He wasn't MY uncle!) was quite fond of sticking his tongue down throats and copping a feel whenever the occasion presented itself.

ah yes. Patterned after a "mentor"..

so we have a new "uncle in the furniture business.."

I won't say how one of these "uncles" found their demise in Detroit..

:biglaugh:

All I'll say is they found him..

Oh, do tell.

Consider it "full sharing" :anim-smile:

From what I understand, though, Uncle Harry (He wasn't MY uncle!) was quite fond of sticking his tongue down throats and copping a feel whenever the occasion presented itself.

I thought this accusation was made against Howard Allen, not Harry Weirwille...?

Harry (He wasn't MY uncle!) Wierwille died of cancer. How many people knew this at the time? Why did V.P. (You know he wasn't a REAL "Dr.", don't you?) Wierwille continue to teach that cancer is caused by devil spirits? Then, he, himself, died of cancer, as did his son, Don. Maybe the students at Advanced Class 2010 can discuss this in their focus groups and come up with some answers.

Edited by waysider

Well, they really painted themselves into a corner with the whole cancer is devil spirit caused crap. And what was the logic? Cancer has life of it's own? Mmmmmm.....don't bacteria and viruses as well?

Don't forget that "Uncle" Harry stated you can tell how a woman "keeps her crotch" by the way she keeps the top of her refrigerator.

Hey, who needs discerning of spirits when you can pull that out of your bag of tricks?

Ah, for the good old days...ohmy.gif

Harry (He wasn't MY uncle!) Wierwille died of cancer. How many people knew this at the time? Why did V.P. (You know he wasn't a REAL "Dr.", don't you?) Wierwille continue to teach that cancer is caused by devil spirits? Then, he, himself, died of cancer, as did his son, Don. Maybe the students at Advanced Class 2010 can discuss this in their focus groups and come up with some answers.

I don't recall them giving the cause of death for Not-Our-Uncle Harry. They didn't give the cause of death for VP either but I guess somehow it came out anyway. I thought I read on here somewhere that the 14th in-residence Corps got blamed for VP's death because he died on their watch. They were supposed to believe for the health of the Man of God and obviously their believeing wasn't high enough.

Can someone corroborate this?

Oh, do tell.

Consider it "full sharing" :anim-smile:

If I remember correctly.. he was the guy who advertised "you've got an uncle in the furniture business."

apparently he was associated with the mob or something.. they found him in his car trunk with a certain appendage cut off and stuffed in one of his orifices..