GreaseSpot Cafe

10th corp photos

pawtucket

very nice scenery. some lovely people.

one girl in the 10th got raped while hitching to LEAD. she still hasn't gotten over it.

gunnison and tommy boy -- destroyed too many people

wierwille, martindale, all those pics UGH

mostly these pics make me sad

nice to see elizabeth mary . how is she doing?

Some of those pix look like fun times.

Wonder how many of those people are still around?

And how many "got a life" outside TWI?

I saw a lot of 8th corps faces as well. Must be mostly from the 10th's first year.

I had no emotion when viewing the pics.... just another lifetime.

Well, I was emotionless until I thought I caught a glimpse of RR way back then - but I'm not sure if it was him or not.

I did cringe when I saw the photos from the Rodeo School - how foolish that was!

Just another time and another life....

good lord waysider. i was trying to find people i knew and then i saw the word "jonestown" at the bottom of post!

I wasn't trying to be facetious with that photo.

It accompanied an article at THIS link that briefly examines the misconception of cult members being zombie-like. To read the full article, click on The Myth of "The Zombie Kool Aid Death Cult" in the upper right-hand corner

Edited by waysider

good lord waysider. i was trying to find people i knew and then i saw the word "jonestown" at the bottom of post!

Ok, you guys made my day with this one. I laughed until my side hurt. :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Thanks Paw... I enjoyed looking at those... IT reminded me of all the fun I did have, only now it is remembered with an understanding of the real intent of the ministry. Seeing those pictures reminded me of why I got involved and that sometimes what you see on the surface is not what some thing is inside.

IT helps me to understand why I got involved and why so many others got invovlved.