GreaseSpot Cafe

Saturday Night Chat?

Abigail

If you know when you'll be there, belle, I'll try to come in too.

Shellon and I had fun with David the other night. :biglaugh:

Belle - - - if you MUST know, we three were there until (about) 11 pm (if I recollect correct).

Talked about any amount of things, then Shellon asked about my parents.

I'd just recently received a video my brother made of Dad, riding around the house on the lawn mower.

(First time Dad had been out of the house to "play" in a couple of years).

So I sent the video to Shellon, and I think Bowtwi got jealous since all I heard was:

"Where's MYYYYY copy of the video????????" biglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gif

So I had to send her a copy of it too. (Gotta keep "peace in da fambly, eh"?) beer.gif

Anyhoo - - - It's always a fun time in chat here at GSC.

Kinda like the "old years" 5 (or however many years ago it was) that chat was a "happening place" nightly.

I was missing my favorite internet Saturday night "radio" show/ chat room by being there, but it was worth it.

I won't be in here until 7:30 PM (CST) or so, since I work until 7 PM on Saturdays.

Dew_Drop_Inn if you get the chance. smile.gif

If someone sends me a note, a carrier pigeon, tosses a brick with a note wrapped around it on my porch, emails me, IM's me or otherwise lets me know, I might could be there too.

It was enjoyable hanging with Box and David some the other night, was that saturday? wow, I'm lost on days. So, I might require a reminder too.

I also miss the old days of chatting often.

... So I sent the video to Shellon, and I think Bowtwi got jealous since all I heard was:

"Where's MYYYYY copy of the video????????" biglaugh.gifbiglaugh.gif

So I had to send her a copy of it too. (Gotta keep "peace in da fambly, eh"?) beer.gif

... smile.gif

Jealous? Moi? Just cause I threatened to be on your doorstep within 12 hours if ya didn't doesn't mean I was jealous.

And remember, I'll find where you're sleeping at the Hartford Memorial Festival next summer... mwwahhh ha ha ha ha...

I'll try to be in chat at 8:00 p.m. Central Time tomorrow, Saturday Sept. 4th. We have a kickball game and cookout tomorrow

but I'm pretty sure we'll be home by then.