GreaseSpot Cafe

Br1@n Moneyhands out Foxed?

OldSkool

I have been told recently that Br1@n Moneyhands has been sent to run a branch in Toledo. Anyone else have any info on this?

I speculate that this is the beginning of his descent from Junior Director to lowly branch coordinator. But, who knows?

I am all ears.

I also have heard he is having trouble finding a job.

Anyone?

Br1@n, did Rozilla learn that you are not supportive of her? That you were waiting for her and the rest of the old guard to "die off?"

Toledo? Maybe he can join LCM in that gym or B&Q or wherever he works.

Or maybe his dad's engineered it, so that he, B0b, can oust Rosie?

Maybe Bri@n will start to learn something...?

I speculate that this is the beginning of his descent from Junior Director to lowly branch coordinator. But, who knows?

I'm sure it's for the best. After all, the title Junior Director just makes you question whether or not the position comes with a secret decoder ring. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I caught a drift of that also. Will be in Toledo end of the year. Seems that

he is sending out lots of resume's but that prev work experience sucks.

You can not work for a cult on staff for 15 yrs and get a job in a high paying

field to support a family of six...Better believe big..The economy sucks.welcome

to the real world.

You can put a lot of lipstick on a pig but its still a pig. You can say what you want

on a resume but working for a cult leaves a lot of holes to fill. Boot licking does not count.

Good thing your daddy is rich..

copenhagen

• Upvote 1

Seems that

he is sending out lots of resume's but that prev work experience sucks.

You can not work for a cult on staff for 15 yrs and get a job in a high paying

field to support a family of six...

Let's review his education and work history just a bit:

early 90s: graduated from college with a bachelor's degree (finance, I think)

93-96: in-residence; graduated 1996

96-03: staff at Camp Gunnison as Multi-Services department coordinator

03-08: staff at HQ as Personnel department coordinator (over vp's dead body will they change the name to Human Resources--or "won't" they change the name, I guess)

08-10: Junior Director of the cult that snapped. I'm sure that'll look good on the resume.

Good thing he knows how to use email and an Internet browser since he's worked for a backwards org that still uses pencil and paper, interoffice mail, and fax machines.

Let's review his education and work history just a bit:

early 90s: graduated from college with a bachelor's degree (finance, I think)

93-96: in-residence; graduated 1996

96-03: staff at Camp Gunnison as Multi-Services department coordinator

03-08: staff at HQ as Personnel department coordinator (over vp's dead body will they change the name to Human Resources--or "won't" they change the name, I guess)

08-10: Junior Director of the cult that snapped. I'm sure that'll look good on the resume.

Good thing he knows how to use email and an Internet browser since he's worked for a backwards org that still uses pencil and paper, interoffice mail, and fax machines.

The young man is lucky he is getting off of staff now. There is still time to fix this mess.

I have been told recently that Br1@n Moneyhands has been sent to run a branch in Toledo. Anyone else have any info on this?

Oh, no........the dreaded branch coordinator assignment.

And, toledo...no less.

That's more than the "kiss of death"......it's a knee in the groin before the kiss.

:wacko:

I personally think this will be great for young Brian. He was raised better then the other kids at H.Q.. Didn’t he go to private school? Didn’t he eat different and better food then what was served at H.Q.? He was put up on the pedestal of being a perfect kid. He never experienced real life.

Brian I hope Mr. Linder pass’s this on to you because you need real world experience and learn how to life outside that wacky little cult. You have a wife and a few kids, learn to take care of them and not be consumed with the way. Get a real job , buy a home and start a Real 401k.

Brian your daddy has always been a backbiter. Wanted power before Craig got the nod as king. Kissed all the butt he could and sent your innocent sisters in Christ to the slaughterhouse covering for Craig. For his reward, the Fox sent him to England. He was hurt but obeyed as he always did so he could protect you. He wants you to be king. Your dad is a sob who looks down at people and never serves but demands to be served. What a great example of a minister….

Do not turn in to him…

Run son, run away .. Take your freedom from the way. Do not turn in to your dad.

copenhagen

You can put a lot of lipstick on a pig but its still a pig. You can say what you want

on a resume but working for a cult leaves a lot of holes to fill. Boot licking does not count.

Good thing your daddy is rich..

Actually......mommy is rich. During those prohibition days (1920-1933), her family had ties into bootlegging and socked away lots of money. Later, they invested heavily into the liquor business......

Anyone ever notice how the "kinda-wealthy" folks in twi hung together.

Rosalie and her money....

Moneyhands and their money....

MacDxffie and her money.....

Fred3ricks and their money....

roflmao...but can I get the hoohobbers jr. director's chair without actually being a jr. director?

Brian your daddy has always been a backbiter. Wanted power before Craig got the nod as king. Kissed all the butt he could and sent your innocent sisters in Christ to the slaughterhouse covering for Craig. For his reward, the Fox sent him to England. He was hurt but obeyed as he always did so he could protect you. He wants you to be king. Your dad is a sob who looks down at people and never serves but demands to be served. What a great example of a minister….

Do not turn in to him…

I never got that impression from the elder moneyhands. I always thought he was a good man who was willing to do anything to move the way's brand of "the word." Until I heard he was more than displeased with his UK assignment, I always thought he was happy to do whatever was needed. Maybe the jr. director/jr. moneyhands learned some of his backbiting skills from his dad?

what I'm wondering though.. even more intriguing than the foxes triumph of sorts..

how did young moneyhands end up with four kids? I mean.. convince (or scam) someone to have four of them?

:biglaugh:

sorry, I know its an evil question..

:biglaugh:

why is linder anything ? he never stood out in the 8th and i don't think he comes from money

very strange

I think it's because he has stuck around for so many years and has made his way up through battlefield promotions, being ordained in, was it 1992 or 1995(?) with all the other battlefield ordinations (D@niel, C0yle, etc.). Plus now he has so much dirt on all the trustees that he's kinda like Ms. Bidon--people they don't want to .... off too badly for fear that he'll talk. If they're not nice to him, he could become one of us. Bwahahahaha!

roflmao...but can I get the hoohobbers jr. director's chair without actually being a jr. director?

I never got that impression from the elder moneyhands. I always thought he was a good man who was willing to do anything to move the way's brand of "the word." Until I heard he was more than displeased with his UK assignment, I always thought he was happy to do whatever was needed. Maybe the jr. director/jr. moneyhands learned some of his backbiting skills from his dad?

My impression of Bob Moneyhands was that he was a company man...When all the other top leaders in the late 8o's left...because they couldn't stomach the stench that eminated out of NewKnoxville...good old Bob was there to see what he could snarf up...for some reason, he was left out in the cold...serves him right.

He and his wife pimped for lcm and helped cover it up...a lot of the sexually abused women (abused by Vic and Loy)...were sent to "Dottie" for counciling...and of course she woulod tell them how blessed they were for "ministering" to a mog...pretty sick if you ask me.

Boob and Doodie...that's what we used to call them. Just another loud mouth...

He and his wife pimped for lcm and helped cover it up...a lot of the sexually abused women (abused by Vic and Loy)...were sent to "Dottie" for counciling...and of course she woulod tell them how blessed they were for "ministering" to a mog...pretty sick if you ask me.

That's just sick. I had no idea about that until I read it here. She was supposed to be a really great counselor, too--must be, that's what the way told me.