GreaseSpot Cafe

New President.. who's it to be?

Ham

So rosie and the donster has run off he who is waiting in da way wings. To a god forsaken suburb (or downtown) Toledo.

to meet his maker? The one who leaped in tights? Who knows..

I'm betting on... Donna.

Just a *tad* younger than da old presifart..

they could have a *graceful(?)* transition.. she could even write a book.

"rosalie and me"..

:biglaugh:

cmon word processing crowd.. get with it..

another three glasses of cabernet.. and I'll write the donster's acceptance speech..

so.. let's ask da question. Vic was old, worn out.. etc. etc. and da announcement came out.. it will be the loymeister..

and people said .. WTF..

now if Rupp.. or delisle.. or one of the names of other faithful ones were embraced on da lips of da (present) chosen one, it would..

make SENSE, wouldn't it? But..

There is no sense here..

It will be the Donster..

brain troubles, and all..

there are a few behind da way scenes reason why..

with the tightening noose of lawyering.. i.e... she won't see a mansion and attention from fawning followers..

yep. It will be..

sorry.. that is where the numbers point, at least to me.. call it whatever.. the only sense, is nonsense..

that's all providing.. she lives long enough to make the acceptance speech..

please take me with a grain of salt. I'm just running stuff through my head..

It's a hobby..

I'm only sent to observe.. haven't been able to change much..

My money is on John Rupp and Rosie retaining the chairman of the board title so she can keep a hand on things.

I agree.

And.....my money is on Rosalie staying prez another TEN YEARS. She played second fiddle for many years and knows that it ain't nothing like being IN the spotlight.

And.....my money is on Rosalie staying prez another TEN YEARS. She played second fiddle for many years and knows that it ain't nothing like being IN the spotlight.

Your bet has been entered..

I'm still betting on da most "faithful(?)" stand by yur man (ministry) guy or gal there ever has been..

I could be wrong.. but the numbers to me point in that direction.. considering non logic and twisted human nature..

there is no logic here, when it comes to da way international..

I'm sure that's where we can agree..

Dammit Waysider, you beat me to it . . .

. . . A catchy campaign slogan is still needed . . .

. . . Perhaps an interview with Sam . . . The Football in the background . . .

Edited by Bolshevik

My bet is that there won't be much left to be president of... And then it will just be Rupp and Moneyhands duking it out in a cornfield while Donna quietly makes off with the money...

I still think the donster. she will live ten years longer than da current prez. Brain tumors subsiding, that is..

you figure ten years of what is "available".. then in da way's mind, it just has to be..

figure ten years. rosie likely won't care (or notice between drooling undecipherable phrases) who is da *prez*..

I would bet my non-retirement on the donster..

I'll start with the process of elimination. Here's who won't be the next prez (IMO):

Reynolds, Platig, McFadden, and Mittler: four directors she blazed through when they disagreed with her. All were given her "go to the office" punishment assignments when she'd had enough of their honest input. Can't have any of that, you know. Poor Mittler even got sent to share an office with a regular Way Corpse peon in the warehouse of all places. How humiliating--as if he even cared what she thought to begin with. Platig--given the boot by Rosie not just once but twice now. She must be a monster to not get along with a person as gentle and respectful as him.

Linder: Sorry, John. Not much more to say there.

Anderson: Two years with him was all she could take.

Magnelli: IMO, I don't think she likes him too much. Not sure why, but she was always getting on him and he was always sucking up to her. Maybe it's his brown-nosing that she doesn't like. Well, on second thought, I doubt that.

Moneyhands: He's too young and too much of a rebel. Loy was criticized for being too young when he took office, and I think the elders now would agree that, considering all the sex and power and all. He wants to change too much. He's out until he grows old and wants to change things slowly--and there's enough others to stop him from changing anything.

Mullins: too fat. She hates fat people. Hates.

Lomax, Bolchalk: She's happy with them as long as they do whatever she wants, but they won't be prez.

DeLisle: Wussy. That's it. Just a wussy.

McCulloch: too old. He just wants to retire anyway. Why is he on the Board?

Donna: Sorry, Ham, gotta disagree with you on this. I don't think she wants to be the prez. Why be the president and take all the heat when you can control the president and stay behind the scenes? As long as she can sleep with the president, I think she's perfectly happy. Yes, I do think she wants more control and more power, but no, I don't think she wants any more responsibility or accountability. Plus, now that her oldest is married and has a family of her own and comes around only when she has to, and T!m (do you think he's off the coke now? perhaps, but def. not off the liquid spirits) can't stand her but is good at sucking up when he needs to, and DG is off to college where she's in for a rude awakening ... nope, Donna needs to have a president, not be the president. She needs someone who will :knuddel: her ... female, male, Sam, whatever (OK, maybe even she didn't deserve that last comment).

So who's left:

Rupp: Perfect! He's the perfect age, has a perfect wife and family (that is, if Ph!ll!p hopefully mellows a bit with age), and the perfect pedigree. His dad is a doctor, you know. (A real doctor, not like VP.) Family money. He has perfected the art of sucking up. His two favorite words are Yes, maam. Doubt he's ever had an original thought, at least since he came to TWI and learned from God's best. Yep, my money's on Rupp.

Edited by What About It

Rupp: Perfect! He's the perfect age, has a perfect wife and family (that is, if Ph!ll!p hopefully mellows a bit with age), and the perfect pedigree. His dad is a doctor, you know. (A real doctor, not like VP.) Family money. He has perfected the art of sucking up. His two favorite words are Yes, maam. Doubt he's ever had an original thought, at least since he came to TWI and learned from God's best. Yep, my money's on Rupp.

JOHN!!!!! What is that sucking sound????? Oh, nothing, ma'am. It's just my lips. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

If we can vote? I vote for me Copenhagen..

I will run on the promise of a can in every hand.. A can of copenhagen of course..

I will require the entire board + Donna and Linder out Way D. Make that everyone on at H.Q. out Way D.

These people need to come out of the corn field and live life. If they dont run at least 2 class's they

get dropped from Way Corp. If they are not corp then they will never want to be.Also no one can return

to H.Q. ever. It's time to grow up and get a life.

Ok if I am elected president I vow to hold one S.T.S and announce the way is an evil empire and a lie..

I will shut it down, send back all the abs. You can fill out a form for a portion of the 53 million.

I will let H.Q. stand for 1 month and anyone can come visit. Then I will hold a vote of what to do with it.

vote copenhagen

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure how that sentence was meant to be taken. evildenk.gifponder.gifbiglaugh.gifponder.gifevildenk.gif

I don't either. Sometimes I come back here the next day and lurk to see how much I have embarrassed myself

Stop it? Oh, yes maam. What? Do it more now? Yes maam.

Sorry for derailing your thread, Ham.

There is no derailing here. 99% of my threads don't even START on a rail..

Yep, my money's on Rupp.

Your bet has been entered..