GreaseSpot Cafe

Whatever happened to....

OldSkool

Well, let's see...I'm posting this because the way international ruined people's lives over the least suspicion of people being homosexual. It is well documented here on GSC, the search function will yield an abundant harvest. :anim-smile:

sharon-janet2.jpg

These lovely ladies are Sharon Crowther and Janet Myracle.

source: http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/component/option,com_zoom/Itemid,52/page,view/catid,1/PageNo,2/key,17/hit,1/

I am sure I will leave out some details on these two but Janet and Sharon were both way corps and were on staff at HQ in the late 90s. They shared the one bedroom basement apartment in Rosalie Rivenbark's basement. A former staffer who worked in MSP was in their apartment as part of his staff job and noted there was only one bed in the apartment. He was very upset over it and reported it to his president's cabinet at the time, D3@n S@il3r who was livid. He brought it up with Rosie and NOTHING ever came of it. Mind you during this same time people were dropped from active corps at the very suspicion of being homosexual and here we have two ladies, one of them (Janet Myracle) a "former" lesbian who was "delivered" from being a lesbian by the way international. They shared a bed in a one bedroom apartment in Rosalie's basement. :knuddel: (I digress)

Around 1999, Janet and Sharon received an assignment TOGETHER, coordinating a branch in Charleston, SC. From what I hear, these two blew in to town and accused many, if not all of the single woman in the branch of being lesbians and unjustly "smoked a few women out of the closet" and basically wreaked havoc on this poor branch. Apparently, Janet and Sharon left the way international in the middle of a foundational class they were running, dropped off all the class materials on their leadership's doorstep in the middle of the afternoon when no one was home. Naturally, their leadership had to go finish the class (Surprise!) and explain to the higher ups what happened to Janet and Sharon, etc. Craig Martindale marked and avoided them and of course they lost their corps status, etc. This was around the year 2000.

O.k., fast forward a couple years, Craig is fired, etc, I think it was around 2003 or 2004 sometime. Anyways. At the noon meal one day, Rosalie gets up and shares a mark and avoid story that turned out for the best. She did not say who it was until the very end of the stowry - yep, it was Janet and Sharon and they were welcomed back into the way international after being marked and avoided. Rosie the merciful. Their corps status was not reinstated, but once again it seems that Janet was poster child for the way international again. (Im getting all choked up over here... :rolleyes: )

Oh it gets better. An old friend of mine used to coordinate the Charleston, SC branch. Rosalie would vacation with these two, specifically going there to see them. I have heard this had happened as many as 2 to 3 times.

Present day, I am not sure what became of Janet and Sharon. I do understand they are no longer a couple, roommates or whatever they were. They have separate addresses now.

Anyhow, I thought I would throw this out there as an update and also to see what else we can learn about this situation. Personally, I am not concerned with people's sexual orientation. I am concerned with a group that has persecuted people for the least suspicion of being homosexual and all the while it appears the current president lives some sort of alternate lifestyle and is supportive of others who do as well.

Just wonder.. what is MSP and what staff duty was he performing to be in their apartment? I guess that's the first question on your topic..

Multi Services Personnel. MSP started long ago and was intended to be the support department that could freely move man power as needed to add extra support when departments were strained due to events and such. Currently, they handle all the furniture moving for staff and office moves, as well as pest control.

Which brings us to your second question: He was there exterminating insects.

Oh my God! Not Charleston, SC! I KNEW most of the people there at one time. There were some pretty awesome people in that branch, L*z Ma**in, her sister and brother in law, lots of fine people, who certainly didn't need to be put through what they undoubtedly were by those two miscreants. I mean miscreant in the sense of just plain evil, not commenting on their sexual orientation in any way.

The deviance and hatred that spews forth from the TWI amazes me. I hope my former friends there, even though they marked and avoided me over a decade ago, are okay. Frankly, I hope they are more than okay; I hope they are OUTTA THERE!

WG

Edited by Watered Garden

Oh my God! Not Charleston, SC! I KNEW most of the people there at one time. There were some pretty awesome people in that branch, L*z Ma**in, her sister and brother in law, lots of fine people, who certainly didn't need to be put through what they undoubtedly were by those two miscreants. I mean miscreant in the sense of just plain evil, not commenting on their sexual orientation in any way.

The deviance and hatred that spews forth from the TWI amazes me. I hope my former friends there, even though they marked and avoided me over a decade ago, are okay. Frankly, I hope they are more than okay; I hope they are OUTTA THERE!

WG

Isaiah 5:20

20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Leave it to twi to label all the healthy, good people "evil", and to cheerfully

embrace the twisted, evil folks with both hands!

Do you have a rough date that the photo was taken?

They look happy enough..

and who is who? Are the names listed in order, left to right? The lady on the right looks very familiar..

I'm not sure about the photo - pawtucket may know?

Sharon is on the left and Janet on the right.

Also, someone in the know (who will remain confidential) messaged me to let me know that they are very much a couple, still live together, and have matching gold bands they wear on their ring fingers. In other words they are obviously a lesbian couple that Rosie is very close with.

Now knowing what went on TWI without so many knowing, it doesn't surprise me one bit that lesbians are protected from being outted in TWI. It is so hypocritical. I don't have the same attitude toward gays as I did in TWI, but be honest about your life!

I wouldn't doubt the next uproar in TWI will be everyone in finds out about the secret life-style of their WOG. Maybe that will be the final straw for many. We can only hope.

He was very upset over it and reported it to his president's cabinet at the time, D3@n S@il3r who was livid. He brought it up with Rosie and NOTHING ever came of it.

Well, now, I wouldn't say that. What came of that is that D3@n S@il3r got burned, demoted, stripped of his Corps status and Rev. title, and sent on the field.

That incident marked him as one of Rosalie's enemies. She retaliated later.

Well, now, I wouldn't say that. What came of that is that D3@n S@il3r got burned, demoted, stripped of his Corps status and Rev. title, and sent on the field.

That incident marked him as one of Rosalie's enemies. She retaliated later.

I have often wondered if that incident was related to what happened to D3@n.

I have often wondered if that incident was related to what happened to D3@n.

Well, Rozilla's MO is this pattern. She does not take direct retaliatory action against people right away. This could give way to many more lawsuits. She does mark people that speak up against her, let things cool off, then look for a reason to take dramatic retaliatory action against them. She absolutely will burn people later.

Why do people put up with this?

Well, Rozilla's MO is this pattern. She does not take direct retaliatory action against people right away. This could give way to many more lawsuits. She does mark people that speak up against her, let things cool off, then look for a reason to take dramatic retaliatory action against them. She absolutely will burn people later.

Chockfull, remember... The secret of her success is the secrecy of her moves.....:evilshades:

And OldSkool - the REAL reason you started this thread is just because you like that picture so much, isn't it??

So I wonder..

what has become of the pair? I mean.. psychologically or otherwise.. they were sent on a *mission* to "hunt down" those who were like them..

I mean, I'd feel like I was a cannibal or something..

eating my own flesh.. for da "cause"..

Chockfull, remember... The secret of her success is the secrecy of her moves.....:evilshades:

And OldSkool - the REAL reason you started this thread is just because you like that picture so much, isn't it??

Yes! I just love posting it over and over again...it does something to me.... :blink:

sharon-janet2.jpg

because its so "biblical" or something. At least that kind of behavior is DESCRIBED in the bible..

:biglaugh:

So I wonder..

what has become of the pair? I mean.. psychologically or otherwise.. they were sent on a *mission* to "hunt down" those who were like them..

I mean, I'd feel like I was a cannibal or something..

eating my own flesh.. for da "cause"..

What makes you think that any of their accusations of others

were TRUTHFUL accusations and had any merit whatsoever?

In twi, there's the reason given, and there's the true reason, and rarely do they meet.

The truth is NOT welcome at "The Way."

What makes you think that any of their accusations of others

were TRUTHFUL accusations and had any merit whatsoever?

In twi, there's the reason given, and there's the true reason, and rarely do they meet.

The truth is NOT welcome at "The Way."

For all we know they were sent there to "clean house."

Yeah...I remember both of them.

What get's me is the hypocracy. The homo purge...and now the president is homosexual?

By their own definition, they are now an organization that is "reprobate and void of

a sound mind"...of course that leads me to two possibilities:

1- They are secretly filled with remorse and are in constant prayer seeking forgiveness

and deliverence.

2- They know the whole thing is a scam, they continue to maintain their facade in order

to keep their tax exempt staus and live well off the assets.

Im inclined to believe number 2.