GreaseSpot Cafe

Ten Years since Martindale Ouster......What's Changed?

skyrider

Ten years ago, martindale was ousted as twi heeded the legal counsel of their lawyers. In strict secrecy, martindale was sent packing to Toledo........where a twi-owned residence provided the seclusion and distancing from the martindale liability. And further, twi's "in-house doctor" was able to oversee martindale's mental instability, his probation, and report back to twi's board of directors.

Yet, in all twi's stealth.....WE FOUND OUT THE DETAILS.

BUT after ten years, after all the cockroaches scattered to the darkness.......What's changed in twi?

1) No godly sorrow or true repentence for the sins of adultery...

2) More intimidation to silence the questioning.....

3) A slow weaning of LCM-materials to subtly distance themselves...

4) Re-do WAP class with other teachers sidestepping "original lesbian research"....

5) More micro-management.....more legalism......more stifling.....

6) Pathetic numbers on every side, and yet, twi drones on.....

The Way International Board of Directors' sins are many.....going back to the first three "trustees" V.P. Wierwille, H.E. Wierwille and Ermal Owens. Following in their steps, subsequent "trustees" walked in the same pfal footprints of their founder/leader. And surely, by now.........it should be obvious that twi has hewed out their own CISTERN, a broken cistern that holds NO WATER.

The truth of the scriptures is timeless. In its least common denominator, twi has fallen prey to their own vanity and pride and committed two evils........

Jer 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, [and] hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

So true. The very Word they teach in their basic foundational class judges the fruit they produce.

Yeah.....their "word" (pfal/believing mantra) is THEIR cistern.

No fountain, no continuous flow of power, love, light, joy, peace........twi is in the business of rationing cups of pfal-distilled water from their cisterns to their compounds of fear and intimidation.

What's changed? Life got wonderful. I got my life back...

Oh, you meant, what changed for them? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Nothing changes there unless for the worst.

I truly believe that any "vision" that twi once had is long dead...They are a bunch of decrepit has beens and wanna be's...

...Their only goal is to maintain their tax exempt status with the IRS and continue to live off the assets. There is no more excitement or enthusiasm to "turn the world upside down"...today, all they want to do is keep the trains running on time and live well. They have circled the wagons of self interest and are now nothing more than fleeting shadows in a world of religious hypocracy.

SNIP

...Their only goal is to maintain their tax exempt status with the IRS and continue to live off the assets.

SNIP

...today, all they want to do is keep the trains running on time and live well.

and there, my friends, is the real essence of all things "WAY".

Ruling over a shrinking kingdom must have some effects.

no, I won't reply.. nooooo..

:biglaugh:

well.. the loyster is getting "up there" in years..

shrinking kingdom..

smaller every year..

less latex to fill...

sowy..

I refuse to say more..

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

• Upvote 1

"A shrinking kingdom"

Hahahahahah!

It was never a "kingdom" to start with.

It was just a mediocre cult, nestled in between the corn stalks of Podunk, Ohio.

But hey!

We were "the best" mediocre cult out there.

(Daddy VPP said so.)

Edited by waysider

snapback.pngkrys, on 31 August 2010 - 06:30 PM, said:Ruling over a shrinking kingdom must have some effects.

no, I won't reply.. nooooo..

well.. the loyster is getting "up there" in years..

shrinking kingdom..

smaller every year..

less latex to fill...

sowy..

I refuse to say more..

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

What's changed?? Well - - - - - I'm supposing that the "Head Seat" at the dinner table doesn't look like this one anymore. anim-smile.gif

barstool.jpg

(Giving the "knowing" nod to Mr. Ham for his "in depth spiritual perception"!) biglaugh.gif

"Their only goal is to maintain their tax exempt status with the IRS and continue to live off the assets. There is no more excitement or enthusiasm to "turn the world upside down"...today, all they want to do is keep the trains running on time and live well. They have circled the wagons of self interest and are now nothing more than fleeting shadows in a world of religious hypocracy."

Well put, Groucho, and oh, so true.

Edited by DogLover

Ten years ago, martindale was ousted as twi heeded the legal counsel of their lawyers. In strict secrecy, martindale was sent packing to Toledo........where a twi-owned residence provided the seclusion and distancing from the martindale liability. And further, twi's "in-house doctor" was able to oversee martindale's mental instability, his probation, and report back to twi's board of directors.

Yet, in all twi's stealth.....WE FOUND OUT THE DETAILS.

BUT after ten years, after all the cockroaches scattered to the darkness.......What's changed in twi?

How would I know? I left that scene so long ago and never have looked back!