GreaseSpot Cafe

Countdown!!!!

Cindy!

Yes, I "hear" what you are saying and take no offense....you make very good points. And I will do my best to spend a bit more time each week here with those who supported and encouraged me when I needed it most! Sorry you feel used, bowtwi...it was certainly NOT my intention. Now that I'm only going Mach 5 for the next ten weeks or so, instead of Mach 10....I'll try to return to the land of the living!!!

Another thing that happens with time, age, and busy lives is the memory goes. Can you remind me what I was researching???? That way I can tell you what I found out (there have been so MANY research projects over the last three years)

• Upvote 1

Garth....shaddup, you! :wink2:

Bowtwi and Krys....I realized today that we could hang together on Facebook....I'm on that a lot more contacting fellow students and such....do a search for me....Cindy Boydston Wall!!!

Edited by Cindy!

Congrats Cindy! !!!! Masters & a grandbaby. Good for u.

I'm attending college too so I now how busy it makes u. Plus I have been seeing to my 84-yr old mom.

So I have posted much lately either.

I am on facebook more as my 'friends' are also mostly my family. I live seeing all the sweet pix of the little ones etc.

Again CONGRATS!

Forgive my typos!!!