GreaseSpot Cafe

Halloween Costumes

Belle

Do you dress up for Halloween? Do you pass out candy?

Seeing as how it's awfully close to my birthday, I almost always have a costume party (well, not during the TWI-days) and love, Love, LOVE passing out candy to the kiddos.

A couple of years ago I went trailer park with the mumu, pink rollers, fuzzy house shoes, etc... This year I'm going as "Smarty Pants" - with Smarties candy glued onto my pants.

You???

post-452-015201100 1288055896_thumb.jpg

Truth be told, Waysider, my costumes are for the costume party the week-end of Halloween. On the actual Trick-or-Treat date I just sit outside with Vixen in an x-pen and watch the kiddos from the yard while handing out candy to them. I do so love it, though! :D

... This year I'm going as "Smarty Pants" - with Smarties candy glued onto my pants.

Edible pants?

:evildenk:

• 3 weeks later...

I usually volunteer for "Boo at the Zoo", a fundraiser for the children's zoo, each year.

One year I went as a cow. Udders and everything. Had several attractive moms asking if they could rub my udders...seriously!

Was Braveheart another year, complete with kilt, blue face paint and a sword.

I was the devil a few years back, red face paint, rubber horns and a black cape. Oh yeah, black hair dye. I was the devil again this year, but used a mask instead.

Several years I was a shaman, wizard or something. I have a long hooded cloak that I use for rituals; I've added feathers, rattles and skull necklaces.