GreaseSpot Cafe

Patricia Cornwell books

Cindy!

I got her first book given to me...read it and now am hooked and have hooked my husband and one of my daughters...AND hubby's sister.

Her first book, "Postmortem" is good...it introduces Kay Scarpetta, a chief medical examiner in Richmond, VA.

These are medical forensics murder mysteries, and I love em!!!!

• 2 months later...

I dunno moony...I rather liked that Cornwell wasn't afraid to be REAL with her characters.

In Trace (the latest book) Lucy figures very prominently and I enjoy how her mind works! Have even laughed out loud at her guts to do certain things.

Every battle that Lucy has had to fight (her mother, being lesbian, drinking, her career) have helped shape her into a very real and believable character.

• 4 weeks later...

I love her books! I've listened to all of them on tape/CD (long commute). I can't wait for another one to come out.

One of my co-workers is good friends with a good friend of hers and he's gotten to meet her at several casual parties. I've begged him to take me with him to the next party, but he's also gay, so it might not fly. icon_smile.gif:)-->

• 4 weeks later...