GreaseSpot Cafe

Integral Arts Experience in Portland, Oregon

Posting this to invite interested whomevers who may be in or near Portland to an art exhibition, demonstration and forum i am orchestrating on 11/11.

Involves amazing food, music, some experimental wall-sized video art and slide shows, and some collective art projects...even art as problem solving techniques.

So far, the reviews of the previews and test runs have been "woah"..."wow"..."oh my"..."ooh"..."aah" and such.

And because i am still trying to maintain a little anonymity on GSC...send me a private message for more info (time, location) if interested.

oh...and it is a donation-based event. So its free admission.

all grace...

+ODD

• 1 month later...

update: one thing leads to another and now i am teaching a series of classes on integral art theory...which is basically a mixture of drawing and poetry, although it also applies to everything from sculpting, architecture, holiday celebrations and gardening.

so...similar invitation to any GSCers in the Portland area...or even those interested enough to travel farther for it.

PM me for more info.

+ODD