GreaseSpot Cafe

The Steady March of Polarization

skyrider

With a narcisstic point man like wierwille, I suppose "The Steady March of Polarization" in twi was inescapable. Add to the fact that twi was/is a closed-corporation with zero community or business involvement and an inner-culture that breeds all sorts of unhealthy, unchristian competitiveness.

The gauntlet of "gaining God's favor" started with pfal......then, intermediate and advanced class. All those other classes were a sideshow of commitments to be "fully instructed after taking twi's advanced class." Had one now arrived? No. The journey to walk with all nine manifestations was beginning. Now, the "fully instructed one" was informed that there were a series of mountains to climb beyond the summit that he had just reached.

And, further......now, the devil was really out to get you. The devil will do everything in his power to disrupt your commitment to standing with twi. Your parents, your family, your friends, even YOU......are not to be trusted.

Go WOW......don't go to college or worldly paths that entice you.

Go Corps....from a disciple to a doulos.

Year after year, from 1971 to 1984(?)....the corps numbers and polarization swelled. The non-corps were being "sidelined" as corps grads filled all the major staff, region and field positions. Wierwille was consistent in promoting his corps program as the cornerstone to spiritual growth. Even Don and Howard were publically recognized as "honorable corps status" for all to see.

The corps program polarized twi like none other. Twi proclaimed it as the path of spiritual leadership. What? Really? See how they kept moving the goal posts? Wasn't the advanced class the "fully instructed" class? Now, wierwille and co. held the power of telling you whether or not you were spiritual enough to walk with God. In effect, wierwille had become the puppeteer in the parallel universe of "spirituality."

The Steady March of Polarization.......to the edge of the cliff. Jump and twi will catch you and hold you up. Give yourself 100% to twi-doctrine for this research is 7 X 7 purely pure. The "household of zion" is the true household was the mantra of the moment. Still is.

In the end........wierwille died of cancer, a devil spirit (according to his adv class). Thus, he was either possessed or his teachings in this "fully instructed" class was full of holes.

Trusting in......

Wierwille........thud.

Martindale.......thud.

Geer.............thud.

Rivenbark........thud.

:anim-smile:

Skyrider,

Cancer was one of many devil spirits (if we go according to the class) werewolf was possessed by.

Womanizing, I'm sure thats a devil spirit.

Alcoholism, another.

Intimidation, another.

And this is just off the top of my head.

According to the class, anything you can't control is a devils spirit. God gives you freedom of will, the devil doesn't.

So apply their own doctrine to some of the leaders.

SoCrates

Polarization..

it seems twi was the training grounds.. along with a lot of other second rate, insignificant groups..

No, they don't "get it"..

but yes, it has been a steady march of polarization.. from da little itty bitty cult to da "big players"..

kinda like trying to stand in front of a steam roller, trying to stop this s**t..

this week.. I think I met one of those who *really* have the keys to the steam roller.. and they don't seem particularly interested in running over my poor sack of bones..

:biglaugh:

If there is no love here.. we are all.. what is the word.. kinda "screwed"..

just a thought.

:)

Realize it or not, if you where in da vey you were screwed--if not physically-- mentally, spirtually and morally.

Socrates

Edited by So_crates