GreaseSpot Cafe

Fabio Lives

Oakspear

In Kentucky Belles parents took us all to mammoth cave. The kids fished in the little pond.

We lost pawtucket for a day.

In fall creek falls...the kids threw poison oak covered wood on the campfire before they roasted their hot dogs and marshmellows and hot dogs...they were a mess before the next morning...lol

Edited by rascal

For the record, I refused to go on the snipe hunt or any other hunt, save for a scarey hunt for wine.

I learned early on what a snipe hunt was and since I grew up with brothers, I knew this was a "lose the chick" in the woods, then laugh at her when she wanderd back to camp, IF she wanders back. No thanks.

Edited by Shellon

Ahhh the terror of the park ranger...the mad scurry to comply with his orders...the guys guzzling from whichever direction his back was turned when his attention was diverted...

Meeting greasespotters whom we had talked with and shared our lives for years....

Shoot Paw, that WAS a great video...I`d like to see it again

I dunno.. maybe he (Fabio) could have been a drinking buddy or something..

:biglaugh:

I've posted plenty of Weenie Roast pics here, but can't find them now. I have no idea where they are.

maybe that's a good thing. I know you had at least one picture of a possessed Squirrel..

yeah, he looks normal and all..

or something..

rascal,

You'd be pretty surprised if you could know how much I've bonded with you all.

Maybe "bonded" isn't the exactly right word to apply here, but it certainly applies

to the good-old-days when things in the ministry were going better, at least for some of us.

You'd also be surprised to know the degree I too had to deal with the fear of the less stable here.

Once I was "cyber stalked" here and once I was threatened with being hacked.

In both cases Pawtucket. and/or moderators stepped in, much to their credit.

Both of those situations were pretty mild, though.

But the fear of the unknown was a little greater.

I know how often I unintentionally got many people here pretty tee'd off.

I'm glad THAT part of my GreaseSpot experience is over.

I don't think I'll be moving on with y'all to the next venue,

but that old pre-POP bonding is still in place,

so some of us may meet again under more pleasant circumstances,

like Christ's Return, maybe.

Edited by Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh the terror of the park ranger...the mad scurry to comply with his orders...the guys guzzling from whichever direction his back was turned when his attention was diverted...

Meeting greasespotters whom we had talked with and shared our lives for years....

Shoot Paw, that WAS a great video...I`d like to see it again

When ever I read this I get this picture of these naughty boys doing exactly what they were told to do every time the teachers back is turned and burst out in giggles. Too funny.