GreaseSpot Cafe

New possible site

TrustAndObey

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we are still in the beginning stages, and it seems everytime I try and make changes which at first was just looks, seemed to break the functionality.. So, posting new topics got broke. Modifying posts got broke.. Adding posts got broke..

I'm not sure I should touch it.. lol..

Kidding.

It's fixed now.

But profile password changes, I'm still making modifications to the look so I have it offline, will add this week though. (Which will allow changes to your picture [squirrelly if you like] and passwords and such..]

Sorry for the delay and problems!

Oh, and the validation code was removed!

Squirrels are like advertisements for GSC . . . soon to be for EWV? See a squirrel run across the road . . . think . . . hmm . . . should check the forums . . .

Favorite mind-picture when I have a PTSD flashback to TWI days, especially incidents involving "Uncle Howard"...

A chubby squirrel in combat gear heading off for "Howard-thinning" season in New Knoxville.

My piggy hasn't flown over there yet <_<

I think your piggy flew away.

Got a copy of the image file so I can put it back? No idea where the file went.

OOOOOH! spoke too soon! I can play over there, too!

GT, I don't have a copy of the image. I had it on my own computer, but that gave me a BSOD awhile back and we haven't been able to get someone to fix it yet. (I'm hoping I haven't lost all my pictures and saved documents!) I've done a search for free animated images, flying piggies and so far, I can't find the same one. I'll still be looking.

GT, I just looked here, under change my profile avatar and it is in the stock images under "flashbacks". I clicked it to put it back as my avatar, but it didn't "take".

I'm going to DL to this computer and maybe I'll be able to upload it at Exwayvision.

Well, so far, so good. I got the piggy back here!

I also emailed it to myself, and saved it here on my son's 'puter.

Edited by Psalm 71 one

I registered for the ExWayVision forums http://exwayvision.com/ BUT it had no way to post or even reply to topics :(

I guess its too hard for me to use, I prefer a simple Add Reply button

Also the topics seem jammed togehter, is there a way to spread them out a bit?

Also plz add an "Introduce yourself" forum cause thats where I wanna post first.

Edited by Steveo

I registered for the ExWayVision forums http://exwayvision.com/ BUT it had no way to post or even reply to topics

I guess its too hard for me to use, I prefer a simple Add Reply button

Also the topics seem jammed togehter, is there a way to spread them out a bit?

Steveo, You are now setup to reply/add topics.. There is a post/reply button.. It just wasn't showing until your account was given security.

Edited by TrustAndObey

There is a chat room.. Only, right now, it looks like it hasn't really been used since no one knows when someone else is there.. So I'm going to map it into the entire site, so people aren't so "distant" in an empty chat room.. lol.. (This is still future of course since the chat room is actually a very new software addition as opposed to the forums themselves..)