GreaseSpot Cafe

My last topic that I start

GrouchoMarxJr

OK...Once and for all...tell us exactly what you thought of the Way International...

Afterall, that's mainly what this website was created for...and this could be your last opprotunity to speak your mind at the Grease Spot Cafe...

Ok...I'll try to sum it up...We were bamboozled by a con man...Wierwille was a lying, thieving, drunkard...he was a lowlife son of a bitch...he molested his own daughter when she was 12 and bragged about it...he never had an original thought in his perverted nazi skull and he stole everything that he ever made money on...and it was all about making money, receiving the adulation of the masses and getting laid...Martindale was a buffoon...AND he was insane. Both were sexual predators...I'm glad Wierwille is dead and I hope Howard A...follows soon into the fountain of dead waters.

People's lives were destroyed, some committed suicide...and today, they still exist...with a bulldyke leader and a bunch of glassy eyed fools stil drinking the koolaid...

My final prayer for twi is this...May bloody scabs form across your faces and may your teeth fall out the day before Thanksgiving...Amen and amen

Exactly what I thought? . . . hhhmmm

One time WayD . . . we were supposed to witness at the mall in NJ. I decided to step outside the mall and stare off into space . . . my "wayD sister" was going nuts because I wouldn't move . . . just wanted to stare off into space until it was over . . .

maybe that's a close explanation . . . not sure

You distracted me from focusing on my college education, taking 9 years to graduate with a Bachelors degree, messing with my head and not allowing me to date nor get married and having children. I could have gone on to get a Master's degree in Music(Organ), finding a church position full-time, life with stress/high blood pressure, anxiety when driving anywhere. I wish Wierwille's father had died in his late teens and never met Emma Rein and no VP, Otto, Harry, Ruben, Sevilla, or Lydia, that Wierwille Road had large auto plant. Sorry about my ranting but we all would have been better off. For those who feel they never would have heard or known about God and would have committed suicide or been committed to a mental institution, I think God would have reached out by any denomination and you would have been much happier. My prayer is that you all be happy in whatever you are doing. God's blessing to all online here. Thomas

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

IMHO

To all the A-holes at TWI past and present~

You lied to me about God. You used his name to promote yourselves, to rape women, molest children, steal money, condemn people for having any healthy thoughts, you turned good hearted people into robots or broke them until they could not walk, but had to crawl, because you cut the legs out from under them. You hijacked love and truth and linked it to the disease of hatred and lies.

You perverted scripture to promote yourselves and your corporate machine.

You are the reason for the third commandment not taking the Lord’s name in vain...… "Do not use God to take people to nothing or to promote evil"…

You had no fruit on your vines just rancid garbage that you doctored up and tried to convince the youth of America it was wholesome and that God wanted us to try it and once we took a bite, you pushed us into servitude, worshiping YOU the machine who cranked out “little god people” who then went out and taught others how to hate, to hurt people, and to just be down right crazy and mean.

I thank God that not all of us learned how to use people and some of us took the pain you caused and decided to help others prevail in life. Some of us really loved Jesus Christ and learned that he loved us in spite of you. And when all is said and done I would hate to be anyone of you who have proclaimed to love God but knew him not. For all your talk about demonic activity you never recognized you were a promoter of evil ~ being deceived and deceiving others yourselves.…

I would rather be a “grease spot" by midnight in your eyes ~ and be loved by the true God any day of the week!… You have not the love of God for you knew him not, neither have you worshiped him, but you have bowed your knee to Baal and have incorporated him into your “religion” and have set out to hurt and maim people God loves.… You have tried to disfigured “God” by your perversions.… Well, God is still God and you have only succeeded in revealing your own ugliness... I may not be perfect but ~ Woe unto you in the final count down of your lives….

Edited by Dot Matrix

For those who feel they never would have heard or known about God and would have committed suicide or been committed to a mental institution, I think God would have reached out by any denomination and you would have been much happier.

I think that whole "I would have---" thing was planted in us subliminally in various class sessions. It's just too big a coincidence that I've heard it so many times, from so many people, from so many different places, to imagine they came to that same line of reasoning independently. (Especially since it's not true.)

Edited by waysider

To all the A-holes at TWI past and present~

You lied to me about God. You used his name to promote yourselves, to rape women, molest children, steal money, condemn people for having any healthy thoughts, you turned good hearted people into robots or broke them until they could not walk but had to crawl because you cut the legs out from under them. You hijacked love and truth and linked it to the disease of hatred and lies.

You perverted scripture to promote yourselves and your corporate machine.

You are the reason for the third commandment not taking the Lord’s name in vain...… "Do not use God to take people to nothing or to promote evil"…

You had no fruit on your vines just rancid garbage that you doctored up and tried to convince the youth of America it was wholesome and that God wanted us to try it… and once we took a bite you pushed us into servitude worshiping YOU the machine who cranked out “little god people” who then went out and taught others how to hate, to hurt people, and to just be down right crazy and mean.

I thank God that not all of us learned how to use people and some of us took the pain you caused and decided to help others prevail in life. Some of us really loved Jesus Christ and learned that he loved us in spite of you. And when all is said and done I would hate to be anyone of you who have proclaimed to love God but knew him not. For all your talk about demonic activity you never recognized you were a promoter of evil ~ being deceived and deceiving others…

I would rather be a “grease spot" by midnight in your eyes ~ and be loved by the true God any day of the week!… You have not the love of God for you knew him not, neither have you worshiped him but you have bowed your knee to Baal and have incorporated him into your “religion” and have set out to hurt and maim people God loves… You have tried to disfigured “God” by your perversions… And God is still God and you have only succeeded in revealing your own ugliness... I may not be perfect but ~ Woe unto you in the final count down of your lives….

C'mon now...don't be shy, let's hear what you REALLY think... :B)

Maybe the last topic should be "Where was THEIR 'believing'?"

Ya know?

They sent people on cross-country treks, armed with nothing more than ambition and a false sense security, rooted in a bogus "law" of believing. Some met tragic ends as a result. Meanwhile, THEY brandished firearms at the first hint of violence and sent thugs to physically intimidate those who disagreed with them. So----"Where was THEIR 'believing'?"

twi isn't worth the time or the energy it would take to write what should be said.

Why fan flames? All this angst only gets used to fuel the last few remnants of idiots "believers" to dig and and keep trying to move something that should move on it's own worth.

OK...Once and for all...tell us exactly what you thought of the Way International...

Afterall, that's mainly what this website was created for...and this could be your last opprotunity to speak your mind at the Grease Spot Cafe...

Ok...I'll try to sum it up...We were bamboozled by a con man...Wierwille was a lying, thieving, drunkard...he was a lowlife son of a bitch...he molested his own daughter when she was 12 and bragged about it...he never had an original thought in his perverted nazi skull and he stole everything that he ever made money on...and it was all about making money, receiving the adulation of the masses and getting laid...Martindale was a buffoon...AND he was insane. Both were sexual predators...I'm glad Wierwille is dead and I hope Howard A...follows soon into the fountain of dead waters.

People's lives were destroyed, some committed suicide...and today, they still exist...with a bulldyke leader and a bunch of glassy eyed fools stil drinking the koolaid...

My final prayer for twi is this...May bloody scabs form across your faces and may your teeth fall out the day before Thanksgiving...Amen and amen

Why don't you tell us what you really think of TWI Groucho.

I thought the way international was an exceptional hoax. To use vp's own words I was hoodwinked into the way. I thought it was the sure thing and it turned sour. The way put a spell on me. Those lines like "you can't go beyond what you've been taught", "you can't believe beyond what you know", I mean what the heck does that mean anyway. Nothing! I was brainwashed by a cult! :nono5:

twi isn't worth the time or the energy it would take to write what should be said.

Why fan flames? All this angst only gets used to fuel the last few remnants of idiots "believers"

to dig and and keep trying to move something that should move on it's own worth.

The "carrot" was dangled. and we all "bit". Much could be said about "the org". dooj is right. :)

I'll try to sum it up...We were bamboozled by a con man...

Yeah......wierwille's ministry was fathered with lies.

He claimed that God spoke to him audibly and answered with snow. Not only did wierwille contradict his accounting of this event, but he also claimed it was pitch-black outside in the middle of the day. One has to remember his lies to retell them the same way over and over, whereas the truth of a situation is not easily forgotten.

Wierwille's "black-snow" revelation is all one needs to know about the con man. He lied to jump start his meager preacher position. In starting with a lie....how could he possibly be standing for God and truth?

Same goes for his India itinerary......here at GS, we've uncovered wierwille's claims and the "open doors to speak for God." The thread on Dr. I.S. Williams details how wierwille latched onto his coattails to speak to govt officials and at the Jains convention. Once again, wierwille catapulted his lies to facilitate leaving the Van Wert Church in 1957.

The information is here at GS that exposes wierwille and "the company store."

dear The Way International,

you promised much, and demanded much, with complete disregard for consequences.

you promoted tyrants and abusers and terrorized me into completely submitting to them.

instead of letting me change my life for the better, you dogged me endlessly to embrace misery.

you self-righteously stole my time, my money, and my happiness for your gain, and in the end gave me nothing in return except a Frankensteinesque religious system cobbled together by narcissists who know nothing of love or of God. your system froze me in fear until I broke free if it, and you.

I'm so thankful I left you.

Yeah, I'd like a shot at 'em. Hang on let me reload...........

Bob Moynihan who paraded my husband up as an example of unbelief and unworthyness less than 2 weeks after he died..........Fu ck you

And for then using my family against me, playing us against each other with the foolish belief that we'd never compare notes........ditto

You'll answer for this stuff and I think God will let me watch you take it up the butt with no lube and if God provides you enough mercy as to be allowed lube, I'm taking it when no one is looking.

Martindale who knew my husband was dying while you were on stage doing a SNS teaching and sent a note back saying you knew this would happen 'cuz of his unruly wife...........I can't tell you how tough it's been to watch your life explode before your beedy evil eyes and not celebrate.

The lives stolen, the spirits crushed, the souls burned alive, yup, no lube, no mercy.

Forgiveness, I could give a shi+ but I have to so I do but wooohooooo boy you're still responsible and I look like he!! in blue so I ain't holding any breath as to your attempting to be less evil.

Tom Mu!!ins of Arkansas leadership who told me my eldest daughter was almost ready for you..............you have a daughter, I hope she's safe and no fat slobby pervert leader was fool enough to let that kind of crap fall outa his face to your face. Or I wish she was able to avoid it.

Those of you who ignored my children when I had finally reached a place to have to escape your nastiness, then still refused to see it even when it was spelled out for you............can't tell ya what I'm thinking, it's too ugly.

Bitter, me? Oh indeed. But risen to a better place, yes. Still carry your ugly in my heart, sometimes.

The relationships rotted before my eyes cuz the lies still hold a place in the others' hearts; you're responsible. My oldest daughters addictions that I begged you for help with and you told me she was as worthless as her dead father, God forbid your child ever lives with such pain or you as the parent have to look that bad crap in the eyeballs and get no support while you watch your child die a little each day.

All of this is just as much my responsibility as it is yours and I'll live with that.

But at least I can

Bob Moynihan who paraded my husband up as an example of unbelief and unworthyness less than 2 weeks after he died..........Fu ck you

And for then using my family against me, playing us against each other with the foolish belief that we'd never compare notes........ditto

You'll answer for this stuff and I think God will let me watch you take it up the butt with no lube and if God provides you enough mercy as to be allowed lube, I'm taking it when no one is looking.

Martindale who knew my husband was dying while you were on stage doing a SNS teaching and sent a note back saying you knew this would happen 'cuz of his unruly wife...........I can't tell you how tough it's been to watch your life explode before your beedy evil eyes and not celebrate.

The lives stolen, the spirits crushed, the souls burned alive, yup, no lube, no mercy.

Forgiveness, I could give a shi+ but I have to so I do but wooohooooo boy you're still responsible and I look like he!! in blue so I ain't holding any breath as to your attempting to be less evil.

Tom Mu!!ins of Arkansas leadership who told me my eldest daughter was almost ready for you..............you have a daughter, I hope she's safe and no fat slobby pervert leader was fool enough to let that kind of crap fall outa his face to your face. Or I wish she was able to avoid it.

Those of you who ignored my children when I had finally reached a place to have to escape your nastiness, then still refused to see it even when it was spelled out for you............can't tell ya what I'm thinking, it's too ugly.

Bitter, me? Oh indeed. But risen to a better place, yes. Still carry your ugly in my heart, sometimes.

The relationships rotted before my eyes cuz the lies still hold a place in the others' hearts; you're responsible. My oldest daughters addictions that I begged you for help with and you told me she was as worthless as her dead father, God forbid your child ever lives with such pain or you as the parent have to look that bad crap in the eyeballs and get no support while you watch your child die a little each day.

All of this is just as much my responsibility as it is yours and I'll live with that.

But at least I can

It hurts me just to read what they did to you but I am blessed to see your guts at making this impact statement. Maybe it will wake up a few souls still caught in the web. I love you and am proud of you to tell it like it is. (((Shellon))) :eusa_clap:

Through the years, some of the tares here among the wheat, tried to make us feel badly for saying we felt badly... As if our real words of what really happened would serve no purpose or perhaps worse "hurt the entity of TWI" as if that were a special sin...

It is in that glass bubble, that snow filled orb of pretend life one shakes at Christmas to see the fake snow fall on the gas pumps, they have prevailed and it is in the hard facts of the heartless, mean-spirited evil revealed in accounts such as yours who will shatter the glass bubble.... Spilling out the little farm, the liquid snow and the counterfiet "happy-life" they try to put forward. Thank you for your guts, to reach yet someone else out there, in the final days of GSC, with truth... Ugly, hurtful, honest, gut-wrenching, pulse stopping truth about the evil beast called TWI.

I applaud you.

I am thankful that they can't hurt anyone who gains knowledge of what that place really is. THe truth shall set you free, and Greasespot Cafe certainly has made it possible for many many many people to know the truth about that place so they can have the freedom to be free of the bondage, the suffering -- oh so much wickedness -- that place puts on people.

Who was victor paul wierwille?

Acts 8: 9Now there was a man named Simon, who formerly was practicing magic in the city and astonishing the people of Samaria, claiming to be someone great;

10and they all, from smallest to greatest, were giving attention to him, saying, "This man is what is called the Great Power of God."

11And they were giving him attention because he had for a long time astonished them with his magic arts.

He bamboozled a bunch of people in God's name.

What will the state of the former way "international" in 15 years?

Acts 5: 36"For some time ago Theudas rose up, claiming to be somebody, and a group of about four hundred men joined up with him. But he was killed, and all who followed him were dispersed and came to nothing."

For those who feel they never would have heard or known about God and would have committed suicide or been committed to a mental institution, I think God would have reached out by any denomination and you would have been much happier.

I understand TLB doesn't buy the above rationalizations, but there are those that do.

To those who use the above rationalization, consider people like me. Its unlikely I will ever see the inside of a church again. Why? Because the whole Christian doctrine operates on the same principle: faith. Faith they're telling you the truth, faith they're being straight with you.

Over Christmas, my family noticed I was going into a deep depression. Seeing my family surrounded by their families, listening to my mother praying to God and saying she was responsible for all the people there, watching my sister breaking into tears at getting a gift and telling her family how much she loved them. I didn't tell anyone the reason until I got out in the car with my mother. I was sad for all the things I will never experience.

My mother was like, your 55, you can still have kids. Sure. And by the time they'll be adults I'll be 75. Why do it?

Why won't I experience them? Because I put my faith in something presented by a con man and backed up by his minions. How can I be sure the next religion won't be charlitins telling me to have faith in their bull doctrine?

And for those that rationalize that da vey prevented suicides: what of all the suicides it caused? The sadism of the leadership, the lack of compassion, the oppressive doctrine, the threats if you leave. All pretty traumatic things to endure.

Then there's the whole beliving schtick: if you didn't recieve what you belived for, it was a reflection on you, not the faulty doctrine. Nice ripe slice of he!! there. Wonder how many people offed theirselves over that.

This doesn't even touch on the werewolf-forehead thing. How many suicides do you think came out of that. Pregnancies that weren't wanted, people who felt they had let them selves down. I bet they hurt more people than they saved.

Just think of me as the ministy's last angry man.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates

But at least I can

I had always held fond memories of Tom M, and that guy had a daughter!

But this is the value of real life experiences being told; some of those most loving and wonderful leaders get exposed for the evil in their lives. While some like to do childish rants; its the who's; what's and where's that really get the eyes open.

And Shellon; how could anyone see you as anything other than quiet and unassuming.........

Just like me :biglaugh:

I know I that I swallowed the bait and TWI took advantage of me for a decade when I was very vulnerable, hurting and easily swayable.

I know that others had it much worse than I did. I lost a decade while in, then another decade trying to restore my sanity and to rebuild a sense of my own identity that had been severely neglected and closed off during crucial periods in my life in order to 'serve the ministry'.

Im still working on it to some degree, but at least Im not angry at them anymore. TWI in one sense is old news for me, Ive been out for over 20 years so Ive let most of it go and am working at my todayself most of the time.

Its like looking back at another life that I dont even recognize as my own anymore (well---it really wasnt my own).

A learning experience-they certainly werent the only charlatans Ive run into on this journey from womb to tomb or the only time that Ive made very bad decisions or wasted time on fruitless endeavours that were bad for me...

I did learn what to avoid and to look further beneath the surface of things --even if it did cost me a large chunk of my youth to learn that lesson..

Live and learn

but

dont forget the learn part

I had always held fond memories of Tom M, and that guy had a daughter!

But this is the value of real life experiences being told; some of those most loving and wonderful leaders get exposed for the evil in their lives. While some like to do childish rants; its the who's; what's and where's that really get the eyes open.

And Shellon; how could anyone see you as anything other than quiet and unassuming.........

Just like me :biglaugh:

LOL my sticky friend, I don't know either...............

We were young, naieve, vulnerable. You saw that and exploited our need, manipulated us into believing that you held the answeres to our suffering. Dirty, filthy, vile old pervs, sating their wicked lusts...filling their bloated bellies ...exploiting through our vulnerabilities.... promising all the answers to life and Godliness if we would just submit ....

For what you did to me....For what you did to my brothers and sisters, for the families you divided and destroyed, for the children neglected and abused, for the trusting who died...for the babies aborted...for the lives that were hijacked...for the people used and discarded when their usefulness exhausted.....for the people who will struggle for the rest of their lives dealing with the consequences of our involvement...the broken hearts...the destroyed souls....the shattered lives....for the people that are still ensnared ....for all of this evil perpetrated in the name of God...for that which was seized by claiming the authority of God......there can be no justice.

Words fail to communicate the depths of my disgust and revulsion for your depravity.

So I guess I will simply have to settle with borrowing some of Shellons well worded sentiments...FU CK You TWI!

I can only hope that if there really is a God and some day there really is going to be an afterlife.....and that one day you will answer for the atrocities you have committed.

Edited by rascal

I can only hope that if there really is a God and going to be an afterlife.....that someday you will answer for the atrocities you have committed.

Thanks for tickling my memory, Rascal. You bring up yet another hypocracy or werewolf and his crew.

This is another point I've never been able to understand--though I see it in many Christians (and definately in da vey's leadership)--even though they preach an afterlife, they insist on acting as if there is none. Thry preach there will be a day of reconing, but act as if somehow they'll escape it. Go figure.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates