GreaseSpot Cafe

Topics Moved

ClayJay

Once again, it takes me to a blank page. So, when you all are logged in, do the topics "State Of The Spot", "State Of The Spot Part Dieux", "New Possible Site" and the "Fabio" one show that they have been moved? Or, is that just something that appears to me.

And if it does appear to you all as having been moved, when you click on it, does it take you there?

Edited by ClayJay

Let’s try a few things before getting around to considering nefarious possibilities.

I’m no geek, but I once had problems for several weeks accessing the main page of a major search engine. The problem turned out to be in my router, and was corrected after I merely unplugged the thing for about 10 seconds, then plugged it back in.

If that fails in your case, you might try using a different browser (e.g. IE instead of Firefox, Firefox instead of IE).

If you want to cut right to the chase, try a different computer with a different internet connection.

Let us know how it turns out.

Logged in and I can see the page in WW's link, which lists those topics.

I always go back to browsers - often an older version won't render functionality the same. I'm in Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3

I don't use Explorer but I believe it's at 10 point something or other. I'd make sure your browser's updated and do the usual

Window Shuffle - close out, reopen, get any updates by using the check for update link in the top menu "Help" section and then

try again.

Other possibilities - a cached page can reload so slow that it won't open up and appear to be blank. So do the Windows Cha Cha

and clear out cookies and delete history and then make sure your options are set to "always check for new pages" or whatever IE

says - that way your always getting a reloaded page.

Or try it again. Might work this time! :biglaugh:

I was getting an error message something along the lines posting rights removed. And we all know what a quiet and polite person I am. But I did click to e-mail and e-mailed about the error. But darn it, all of a sudden I could post again.

I'm thinking maybe there could be a lot of behind the scenes tweaking going on and sometimes stuff gets bumped.

Either that or THEY are out to get us!!!!:CUSSING:

Edited by Ductape

Socks, I tried all of those tricks, but, nothing worked. Now it does the same thing here like if I try to go on the Politics forum (from which I was banned) except I get the "error" thing like Sunesis gets. No matter. I was curious about the "Fabio" topic but I can't go there either.

And Mstar, no desire for battles, sorry. That's what the Politics forum was for. Must be getting boring over there huh? Have all the battles you want...

Edited by ClayJay

Clay and Sunesis- those topics were moved to their own forum. I am told that as of early morning Dec 31 you both should be able see that forum. If you still cannot, go to the bottom of this page and click "Delete my cookies". As I recall, that only deletes the cookies from this site. See if that works for you to clear the problem.

Where I work the IT Powers That Is are currently working through issues with our security seals and authentication and yada yada in a new platform install that's underway. Well, undernotway mostly but will soon be underwent, we hope. Progress continues and hope springs anew with each passing day. Authentication rights can be a moving target depending on the system you're in, so...one never knows what awaits beyond that next click.

Mod G appears to have Daddy's Cookies on this one, and possibly everyone else's by the sounds of it. Cookie accumulation is nothing new! Conspiracy indeed - it's been hinted on certain hacker sites not to be mentioned by name that the "delete your cookies" "solution" is actually the vestigal remains of a plot originally formulated by Bill Gates and Steve Jobs in the early years of PC development whereby all "deleted" cookies could be eventually gathered in one repository and unloaded back to PC's worldwide as a means of homogenizing all users of the internet into one faceless and easily controlled virtual identity, known as the "JARHeads" (Just and Righteous Holistic Excellence Analog Data Streams). As their economic success rose and they both moved on to their own respective PC Kingdoms these early plans were sidelined, soon to be forgotten by all but a few, but not forever. Read on...if you dare....

Little known but apparently true - Jobs had a son as a young man, never publicly recognized, who married Bill Gate's daughter by an early liason with a woman from Australia who is now known only by the user name Outbabe, mentioned in some correspondence rumored to be kept in an undisclosed underground vault in Palo Alto, CA. where it and other sensitive information has been kept for over 30 years. This son, now an adult, has been seen both on and off line in various AT&T and Radio Shack conventions, buying up contracts for low cost strip mall franchise locations from each company where he, reported by some, plans to stage this nefarious plan! with testing to begin sometime in 2011and launching in 2012. This incorporates a 10 year plan described in the oft referred to but never seen manifesto titled "A Recipe for Peace - One Cookie for Mankind" written by this son known variously by the names Gill B Wator, Billy Steves, Joba Dundee, as well as many others. Aided by his spouse "Worhleigh" progress has been steady by all reports of those who might know but prefer to remain anonymous at this time. (for good reason!)

True or false? The evidence speaks for itself, IMO. Your own and this board's experience notwithstanding, further investigation is needed but the basic foundational realities as reported here are hard to deny.

eventually gathered in one repository and unloaded back to PC's worldwide as a means of homogenizing all users of the internet into one faceless and easily controlled virtual identity,

Could this conspiracy have been inspired long ago by the late Harvey Milk??!!! Think of it: Milk and Cookies?

Thank you Clay-Jay!!!! It's good to see not everyone's been squelched into silence by the fear tactics of those who would love to gag the truth!!!!!!

That's a connection I hadn't seen but yes, it clearly makes sense - homogenization - Milk and "cookies"..........think about it, San Francisco politics being what it was at the time it's incredible to think that quite ppssibly there would be a media blanket of silence thrown over the entire history to hide this and just how many other facts???!!!!

This just in - "California Highway Patrol, also known as "CHiP's" may have been infiltrated early on as part of the Cookie Conspiracy to act as security for the effort. Yes, there are CHiP's in the cookies, and if this plan fully implements worldwide the enforcement piece is already ready to go!!!

Related - New Assault !!!!....."plug-ins".....rumors are flying the Hair Club for Men has in fact been installing micro chip cookie communicators into each and every browser "plug in" that you download, enabling their Club members hair plugs to communicate data to each and every web browser that's downloaded their plug in!!!!!!

Plugs - hair plugs - plug-ins....sounds far fetched but the allegations are out there - don't be fooled! Continue to comb through the data and you'll be convinced!!!!

Socks, I cannot compete with that. That as too good and too funny! I think I shot the last of my weak witticisms with the Milk and Cookies thing. Hats off to you and your ability to make stuff up! But, it does remind me of that long ago thread where you spoke of a white rabbitt in the desert that spoke to you in a dream where a wierd naked Indian came up to you and it was very cosmic. Was that on the "Amazing Sea Monkeys From Mars" page? That thread was truly a classic for shore!