GreaseSpot Cafe

Did 'the way' become bigger than 'The Word' ?

polynesian

If I remember from my brainwashing a while back, aren't they the SAME THING???

Rosie changed that . . . said da ministry needs to be more like da Verd . . . but she would be the one that would know that it is off of course . . .

but.... but... if you aren't IN the household, then you're not ON the Word, right?

(oh, wait, I forgot to check my prepositions... in = en (completely within) and on = en (completely within)

I am so thankful I got the ek (out from the center of) that bs.

but.... but... if you aren't IN the household, then you're not ON the Word, right?

(oh, wait, I forgot to check my prepositions... in = en (completely within) and on = en (completely within)

. . .

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!

PRESENT TRUTH . . . the waytards will tune you out . . . "no, we changed that . . . you obviously don't get it" . . . uh, yeah . . .

Rosie changed that . . . but she would be the one that would know that it is off of course . . .

Funny how she "claims" to not have noticed how far off everything was with Martindale and co till the $h1t hit the fan.

Probably the mastermind scheming it all.

And now, nothing fits..

Back to the drawing board, redefining everything..

When I was a WOW in '76, I started feeling da vey had lost, well, da vey. They were in the process of getting a little too legalistic.

One of the girls in our twig had invited a guy up to her apartment. One thing led to another. Needless to say the next morning she came to me condemning herself.

When she finished telling me the story, I smiled at her and said: "Welcome to the human race. You screwed up, in my book that makes you human." I talked to her a little, explaining if we didn't fowl up once in awhile, there would be no need for a savior. Yadda yadda yadda.

When I was talking it over with my family coordinator, ,his first response was self-righteous anger. "She wanted it," he insisted.

So now I'm teaching the guy that's supposed to be leading me about compassion and forgiveness and the fallibleness of being a person and how Christ sacrifice is worthless without all this.

Now in retrospect, I see the irony of the whole thing. Here's this guy--a notch further along than I was in the ministry--ranting and raving about how wrong this woman was for a one night stand, meanwhile werewolf was in his rolling motel room wolf whistling at everything in a skirt.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates