GreaseSpot Cafe

Goodbye, Mister Linder/WayGB Department Coordinator

JavaJane

...Just the opposite perhaps...Twi has been reduced to a "historical society" honoring the memory of the drunken thief Wierwille...To say they been marginalized is an understatement. If it weren't for all the money we gave them during their "peak" years, they would have closed shop a long time ago.

I know Linder and he is a douche bag.

:wave:

Just wanted to drop a note and let you know that just because this site is going bye-bye doesn't indicate a serious spiritual victory on your cult's part.

That's for sure.

I would think that they are reminded of their meager and pathetic existence every sunday. From all indications, even with directives from hq to organize busloads to attend their script readings......the place is rarely 1/3 full. And, that includes the hq staff whose presence is mandatory.

Hard to even say what that place is anymore.....

a biblical wierwille-adulation

research....plagairized format

teaching....reviewed & scripted

fellowship..commune of followers

What a perversion on so many levels.

Victory?

:biglaugh:

whatever settlement undisclosed or whatever in the Allen lawsuit led to closure of waydale.

Whoopee!they are all gone.. or are they.. then came Greaasespot..

now with the eminient closing of GS..

there are how many splinter groups forming?

:biglaugh:

will one of them have the what's da word..

oomph.. or chutzpah.. or what's the word..

to kick their foot?

Of course TWI will claim it as a victory. Which is Way double-speak for a total f-up.

Mr Linder could retire gracefully (?) to his new real estate business.

Or he could open a FB account under a fake name and join the new FB site. Who'd know?

And if anybody knew - would anybody care? What we say, we say in the daylight, not sneakily behind doors. Though for various reasons, some choose to say behind screen names.

The Adversary is angry!!! The spurts are acting up fo sho . . . .

Without GSC they must find a new host . . . better double up after midnight . . . you will see things

The constant SIT of the Faithful has born fruit . . . The Spoken Verd never comes back void . . .

We can only encourage others in unbelief . . . Hoping they don't go out and speak the truf in lub . . . we are not greater than he who is in them . . . but shall cling to the anti-hope . . .

That the Q-tip might scrap her last ball of wax . . .

I never knew Linder, Groucho - he must have been after my time. But I agree, he does sound like a major douche bag.

I think TWI had its day. Does anyone in the country know who they are anymore?

To think some old german hick on a farm was so revered and worshippped by many.

John. I hope all the light reading on this site has helped to balance out your perspective on things that you already know to be true. You know where the skeletons are buried so your position probably will never be threatened. But I'm sure somewhere deep down you may have a conscience, and surely that is starting to emerge by your no longer being completely satisfied to be a "watchdog" for those who don't stand for the truth. Maybe that's the reason behind the back door real estate dealings. Although to be honest, the real estate industry is pretty cutthroat lately - with harder stances on loan qualification, prices still inflated, and a soft economy it takes a lot of effort to sell anything. And most upper end security stuff would actually require you to live somewhere there is something worth protecting - like a bigger city. Cows and corn seem to watch themselves. Oh well, it kind of sucks to be stuck, but hey you brought it on yourself by selling out over years. See you around at the next place.

As for da vey, remember vey leadership, Kipling said it best:

There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.

That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,

And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins

When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,

As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,

The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

Think not? Look at all the splinter groups.

As Christ learned in the desert, you never get rid of evil, it just goes away for a little while.

Sometimes I think civilization is very Syphion. We roll rocks up the hill only to have them roll to the bottom, so we can roll them up again.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates