GreaseSpot Cafe

Documents Wanted

pawtucket

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to update the main site with some more recent documents. If you have any and would be interested, please PM me. Thanks

I had an old article, not a recent one, about my experiences in TWI, much of which we would now think is kind of funny. It had been posted on Christian Heritage Online and was called "Drawing Swords". I could donate that article.

BTW, how's Raf doing? I've been gone quite a while and the last I heard he was up for a Pulitzer. Did he win that? I haven't kept track of it and I'm sorry about that. My wife and I at that time were rooting for him to be chosen.

Glad to be back at the Cafe.

Eagle

• 1 month later...

I would like to update the main site with some more recent documents. If you have any and would be interested, please PM me. Thanks

I've been looking for the financial statement that I received from HQ back in the 70s during my wow year, but I can't find it. The statement was seriously wrong. Their end-of-year statement that they mailed to me which showed how much my wow family donated was far short of what we actually sent. I used to have copies of all the weekly forms that I mailed in (what were they called? i forget) along with that end-of-year form, and it was shocking how much they failed to report receiving from us. Hopefully I didn't toss them, but I may have... Burn the ballast, and all that.

I'm having a really ugly week and could use some prayer. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...