GreaseSpot Cafe

hello and good bye

pond

Hello it is me Pond

I read excath post who missed mj, I am mj I do not remember how it happened but I changed my user name because I had to rewrite my computer or something and well because things are the way they are I just stayed "pond" on the site.

The idea that this site is closing again made me think of the loss I have felt in my life.

Now that I am middle age it seems to me the more despair I face the closer I must cling to a God of mercy and love.

I have no idea if this is healthy or right it just is. I have seen much loss in my tired old life now... but at the time I needed a light to see what I was doing God did provide.

I read in Ephesians that God gives the UNITY of the spirit among the saints, which to me says WOW He is actually the one who gives us all the ability to minister and love and feel a unity with one another.

I also believe it can be for a moment in time or a season in time or a life time, but God is the one who allows and gives us such love and fellowship.

time is yet to be defined by the Lord, you know and this may be linked to the loss and sorrow the bible speaks of for His children. I do not believe the sorrow is death as we are promised the ability to live beyond this body.. I think the sorrow comes from the loss of our unity that God gives. Why does He take it away? We are people with a sin nature that can hurt and destroy another , and also because work does need to get done for the Lord if I get stuck on my emotional ties and stop listening to what will lead me to God ultimate life for me refuse to obey and stay within the confines of what people feel and do (positive or negative) can I grow with the Lord? I think not.

I believe this is how the abuse begins , we tend to become comfortable in our worlds we build and then we stop listening to the One who makes that very life possible because of the Power God has so loving given us with the Holy Spirit within. Jesus Christ is a humble guy he knows very well we are not good to Him or to each other and As the only one among us who can clearly Love us enough to die for us, He must direct our steps to places that will keep us all safe and able to obey the most righteous Judge .

I can hardly think what TWI was and is to my life, I can only wonder what life would have been if what happened didn't happen. but it did happen and 25 years later I am still getting wounded from my involvement . deeply wounded. worse today than 25 years ago.

people talk about moving on I laugh I seriously laugh. life moves on whether we chose it or not, But the abuse and its impact stayed and the next generation doesn't get it and I stop telling them a why it all happened because dam it I do not know why my own self.

before the way I was in a church in which the minister stood up in front of a congregation that he built into the hundreds and said he was not sure there was a God. I accepted Jesus in that small baptist church and now the man who taught me the hope of one day seeing my mom (who died when I was very young) said it could all be a lie.

So this road to God is not a pretty one for me , the horror story from getting involved in the way will never be revealed on-line for the safety and security of my now grown children , they know but they do not need it on-line and truthfully they blame me and I was the one who got involved in what they understand as a cult.

was it a cult? I do not know, I know I still seek the Lord Jesus Christ as my helper and friend, because I do not know any other way to go in life.

I do not sell a class anymore, I am still desperate and wonder a great deal how the hell this happened. I'm thankful because I do not know any better. The wonder of the Lord is no joke to me.

grease spot helped me find others who still are crazy enough to believe in a God of some sort through it all.

I am thankful. If there is no God I am a fool indeed, and for me it isn't even about that I just do not know what else to do to make my life function.

lol

grease spot helped me and I'm thankful.

I do love you all and here is to the hope we all may have that better days are coming.

Edited by pond

I've wondered about you since before paw announced he's closing GSC. Are you aware and/or interested in Trust & Obey's new site, www.exwayvision.com? Or the facebook GSC page where we chat some in real time?

I don't know if you're interested in staying in touch with "us" or not - and that's totally up to you.

I'm glad to know you're aware and if you do or don't come hang with "us" elsewhere it'll be your choice.

You're as much a part of the ex-way community as any of us are and I hope you do deem us worthy of your continued attention, even if only occasional.

Either way, I wish you peace.

I've wondered about you since before paw announced he's closing GSC. Are you aware and/or interested in Trust & Obey's new site, www.exwayvision.com? Or the facebook GSC page where we chat some in real time?

I don't know if you're interested in staying in touch with "us" or not - and that's totally up to you.

I'm glad to know you're aware and if you do or don't come hang with "us" elsewhere it'll be your choice.

You're as much a part of the ex-way community as any of us are and I hope you do deem us worthy of your continued attention, even if only occasional.

Either way, I wish you peace.

I looked up grease spot on face book and it said it was a "closed group. ???? do you have a link or something?

I looked up grease spot on face book and it said it was a "closed group. ???? do you have a link or something?

There are two different pages. One is Grease Spot and the other is GSC. Currently, the activity is on GSC. You contact an administrator and they give you a key to the back door. I think that would be Abigail, Bowtwi or Bramble. (Not sure) You do not have to use your real name if you don't want to. The link to exway vision is HERE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I wonder if Pond knows this place is still open?

She hasn't been at the Cafe since Feb 24.

Does she go to exwayvision or the Facebook page?

Hello, hello? Calling Pond!