GreaseSpot Cafe

Goodbye All

nyunknown

I have been away for awhile traveling and my sister anna had a goiter. That why I have not posted here for a while.Anna is doing better now. I am sorry to see the GSC go. I want to thank Dr. Judes for creating this fourm. It has been very helpful to me. I am sure it had helped a lot of people venting, therpy.or what ever adjective that anyone here thinks is right for them. I also want to thank eyesopen, Mr. hammaroni. gen-x, waysider, oldschool and many others. Just because T.W.I has oulasted the GSC that should be no confort to those loonies. One last parting thought. To john and Carmen the ones who betrayed me and anna. I do not regreat for one minute for exposing you two to all the your brothers and sisters for what T.W.I really is. I still got the email that you sent me a while ago.Please send me another one. John you should be the last one to talk about insanity! You will here from us again but not the way you think!

Your cousin "Job"

NY,it's not Juedes who set up this forum! But he has posted here, and some of his articles have been posted at length.

Say thanks to Pawtucket! His is the hard work. Many others have contributed to the predecessors of TWI and others are carrying on the work elsewhere.

There's a group on Facebook, if you're interested, and another forum elsewhere - Exwayvision.

Would you like a jelly baby for the road?

:wave:

hey, that's my line :biglaugh:

• 8 months later...

Thanks, good to hear. I've noticed a lot of the longtime posters haven't been around in a while.

I wonder if they know it's not going to shut down.

It's easy to tell it's still here. Supposedly, it was shutting down last Winter.

There's Facebook pages and other ways to communicate between us,

and "Ex-way vision" was set up for those who wanted to stay together.

The short of it is that the political forum was too much work all by itself.

Once that was gone, the GSC became manageable.

From what us posters heard, and I believe it.

It's easy to tell it's still here. Supposedly, it was shutting down last Winter.

There's Facebook pages and other ways to communicate between us,

and "Ex-way vision" was set up for those who wanted to stay together.

The short of it is that the political forum was too much work all by itself.

Once that was gone, the GSC became manageable.

From what us posters heard, and I believe it.

What happened to the political forum????

Why is there no chat?

What happened to the political forum????

Why is there no chat?

A) Moderating the political forum- which was completely unnecessary to the GSC's purpose and

optional- was tiresome and emotionally-draining, to hear the mods say it.

I avoided the thing almost completely because it LOOKED like that, and I have plenty of

other venues if I want people to yell at each other and insult each other.

So, we had a choice of no GSC, or a GSC with no political forum. Me, I don't miss the

political forum, and I was missing the GSC before it was gone.

Someone made up a separate forum specifically for political discussion. It's around

somewhere.

http://www.blueredusa.com/smf/index.php

If you want to talk politics there, by all means, be my guest.

B) There is a chat room. Scroll down your page. I just tried the chat room. It works fine.

If you're having trouble seeing it, or entering the IRC channel, then either you need

to update your web browser, or switch to a different web browser.

(I'm using Firefox, and Opera should render it as well.)

Now, whenever I wander through, I don't see anyone IN chat, but that's an entirely

different question.

• 3 weeks later...