GreaseSpot Cafe

Road Trip

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Verb and I are about 4 hours outside of Chicago. We've been wanting to make the trip, this could be the perfect excuse. There are other fellow Greasespotters we could meet as well, if things pan out.

If we could coordinate dates that would be cool. It will largely depend on Verb's work schedule, he tends to work two weekends on then have two off.

To every man his own truth and his own God within.

Dear Pawtucket,

There were flurries of snow in Reno to day.

You will be in our prayers.

And sincerely appreciate your updates!

God bless you always, in all ways, all your days,

Kit Soberangelkit.gif

The course of the bubonic plague was turned by the concept of clean.

K...ya have my word, Paw....won't string even ONE chair....see what I'll do for a friend????

Of course a catchy title other than Free to Be wouldn't hurt either!!!! Could be the difference between a good time in Chicago, and a REALLY GOOD time in Chicago! (muhahaha....ya know...the difference between Mickey D's anna home cooked meal.....evil grin)

Hey Oakspear....come on over for a weekend....you, Paw, your Wow Mobile, me....we could do Burger King again!!!!

[This message was edited by chinson on November 03, 2002 at 16:05.]

Well, I got together with the mysterious Grease Spot celebrity Pawtucket last night in Oakland, CA. We ate at an Italian restaurant and gossiped about Grease Spot Cafe. He is a great guy and we had a good time.

How would I describe the mysterious Pawtucket you ask? Well, he is sort of a cross between Paul Bunyon, Fabio, Bill Gates and Mother Teresa. Gee, I sure hope that helps. Truthfully, if I was you out in the heart land of America and had the opportunity to get together with our Father in cyber space (I say that very tongue and cheek) I would not pass this up. And yes, Paw is considering me now as his across the country itinerary promotional agent.

[This message was edited by Mark Sanguinetti on November 05, 2002 at 12:30.]

For Shame on me Chinson. I did spell furry wrong. Leave it to a teacher to correct me. Can I get you to proof read some of my writings in the future?

Some promotional agent I am, uh? Paw is probably going to fire me now. So what is that furry little creature jumping around on your posts anyway? Do you want me to guess?

Hi Radar. How is everything going?