GreaseSpot Cafe

i'm beginning to forget

brainfixed

For me, I don't mind remembering about my experiences in twi...it simply doesn't bother me. In fact, remembering their methodology helps me to spot the same things in other organizations (when it's there)...and in other people (when it's there)...twi helped me to develop a very good bulls*it meter...and besides, it's the stones in the brook that make it sing (tongue firmly in cheek) :evilshades:

For me, I don't mind remembering about my experiences in twi...it simply doesn't bother me. In fact, remembering their methodology helps me to spot the same things in other organizations (when it's there)...and in other people (when it's there)...twi helped me to develop a very good bulls*it meter...and besides, it's the stones in the brook that make it sing (tongue firmly in cheek) :evilshades:

Groucho......good point :eusa_clap:

The betrayal and hypocrisy that I experienced in twi has really opened my eyes....and, I believe, will harvest benefits for the rest of my life.

One of the most repetitious accounts in the scriptures......the Lord leading the children of Israel out of Egypt and the cruelty of their taskmasters. And further, didn't they leave with the gold?

i'm forgetting the pain, the sorrow, the fear, the anger, the bitterness and all the stuff that was left in me after the people of the way international did their dirty deeds. the lessons i learned were by the hands of the always gracious god and i am learning to understand those lessons without associating them with a cult of insanity called the way international and give them their proper credit to the one god who is god.

I focus on remembering kindness and the other stuff washes away.

p.s. In kjv eph 2:7 the "his" is in italics because kindness can only come from Him. and also I picked up old Bible which was nearby because I dragged it out at the instigation of another thread, couldn't read the notes any more they were all smudged away and couldn't read much of Ephesians because it was all smudged away. I just hope that what's left when I meet the Lord, though all smudged away, is His kindness.

I focus on remembering kindness and the other stuff washes away.

wasn't enough of that for me to focus on.

p.s. In kjv eph 2:7 the "his" is in italics because kindness can only come from Him.

what does this mean?

and also I picked up old Bible which was nearby because I dragged it out at the instigation of another thread, couldn't read the notes any more they were all smudged away and couldn't read much of Ephesians because it was all smudged away. I just hope that what's left when I meet the Lord, though all smudged away, is His kindness.

i don't get that "all smudged away" stuff, but if you focus on remembering the kindness of the way international and the other stuff washes away, then why do you only hope that kindness is what's left when you meet the lord? seriously? you can filter through an insane cult and find kindness but you can only hope to find kindness with god? i think you've managed to sum up exactly what was and is wrong with the way international's point of view.