GreaseSpot Cafe

Could it be... devil spurits???

Sudo

This is a bit spooky when you see what this illusion does to your hand,....but it IS interesting!

…when you're done with the 30 second....look at the back of your hand while it is still on the mouse....

Follow the directions

Make sure you look at the image for a

full 30 seconds before looking at your hand! Have fun!

Okay, this is downright weird. Don't be suspicious, nothing is going

to jump out or scream at you. Just follow the instructions. Wait the

entire 30 seconds.

1.- Open the link

2.- Then "click me to get trippy",

3.- Look at the center of the screen for 30 seconds, and then..

4.- Look at your hand holding the mouse, without moving it away from

the mouse..

NOT BEFORE!

("cenesthetic hallucination")

http://www.neave.com/strobe/

sudo

yeah that is trippy!

wonder if it would work if you're using a touchscreen .....i mean..... your hand would be in the way of focusing on the strobing lines .....i'll have to check that out

Whoa!!! That reminded me of one time when I was on a acid trip! And just now when I did it, I kept doin it over and over gain and it was like I couldnt stop!! I had to tear myself away so I wouldn't get stuck in THAT trip!

So I wonder if that and the way one hallucinates on acid are directly related?

well, it may interest you to know that there is a devil spirit named Microdot.

uh huh uh huh!..... yup - learned about it in the Advanced Class.....yo dude - check out the trails when i wave my hand ! :wave::spy:

Sudo, you seem to be sort of sarcastic about devil spirits. Are you saying that there are no devil spirits who harrass God's human beings? I mean Jesus himself said there were and he even kicked them out of people. And I have heard them speak through possessed people too. I don't think it is somthing to take lightly, IMPO.

Edited by tonyzamboni

Sudo, you seem to be sort of sarcastic about devil spirits. Are you saying that there are no devil spirits who harrass God's human beings? I mean Jesus himself said there were and he even kicked them out of people. And I have heard them speak through possessed people too. I don't think it is somthing to take lightly, IMPO.

Well, if their are and the information in the advanced class was accurate, Wierwille, himself, had a big old boat load of them. Let's see..... According to pages 20 and 21, he would had to have had a spirit of leviathan (he was an alcoholic), sensual spirit (he was a sex addict), sadistic spirit (he was a sexual maniac, who drugged young women), lying spirit (he lied about so many things, the list is too long to post here), spirit of obsession ( he frequently went into fits of screaming and could not control his temper), spirit of oppression (he frequently displayed his delusions of persecution) and last but not least----drum roll please----spirit of cancer----------You did know he died from cancer, didn't you?

Click HERE and HERE

Edited by waysider

I wasn't talking about Wierwille. I know he was way off base and the contridictions in his life are obvious. Why do you say that to me like that as if I am stupid and still by all that crap? I was just wondering if Sudo thinks that what the Bible says about evil spirits isn't true thats all. Gosh!

Hey Tony,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I don't check in here as often as I once did but no.. I don't believe there are spirits lurking around. I USED to believe just that, though, back when I was in TWI. Now its something I admit only sheepishly (and more than a little embarrassed) to folks who didn't know me back then. Do you know how that sounds to tell people you don't know that there are little gremlins taking control of people and making them do things? Pretty bizarre.

sudo

Sorry, Tony. As I re-read my post, I realize it sounds condescending. I didn't mean for it to be, but I apologize for not communicating in a clearer fashion. Like Sudo, I no longer believe in devil spirits. (At least not in the sense that they were taught in The Way.) I think there is some sort of symbolism connected to these devil spirit references in the Bible. I also think there are a lot of things in the Bible that are not to be taken literally. I don't subscribe to the concept of inerrancy. Once I allowed myself to accept that there really are contradictions and inconsistencies in the Bible, it became easier to accept the value of the wisdom associated with what some would say are fables. In other words, some lessons increased in value rather than diminish. That is one of the refreshing benefits of not trying to make everything fit together "like a hand in a glove".

Thanks Sudo and Wasider! Whew! Glad you guys are nice guys after all. I respect your right to choose what you belive. I don't agree with you, but that's okay too right? I have had experiences with posessed people though, and I'll never doubt again that there are spirit beings who will to do and do evil things to all of Gods Human Beings. I have thrown spirits out of people and I'll never doubt what I saw and heard and FELT. But thats just me and others and also Jesus. Only certain things from TWI do I believe any more. Only the stuff that I think is Actually from the Bible. But I am still learning. Remember how VP called himself The Teacher? Well, I am The Learner.