GreaseSpot Cafe

Grooming the Hypocrisy

skyrider

Long gone are the days of youth....when I thought my involvement in twi would help to impact the world. Even after the trustees' fog-delusion days, there was a period of time where I thought twi would *change tracks* and get this train a-rollin. Nope -- martindale and co. only double-downed on their subtlety and hypocrisy!

Time marches on and martindale was ousted nearly eleven years ago. Rivenbark sat in the big chair and.......WHAT'S CHANGED? And further, all these years she's grooming her 'understudies' like J0hn Ruppy to follow in her hypocritical mandates. Really? Is the same ole 'Monster Mash" going to be played to the next generation?

Good luck with that, twi......it ain't working! Pull your head out of the hypocrite-hole and look around. Step away from your microphone and start listening.

Maybe, just get in a car and spend a week traveling around to some home fellowships. And, rather than preach the same verses for the ten-thousandth time......let people share their lives, their concerns, their hurts. What would Jesus do?......he'd listen with his heart and DELIVER THEM FROM THE OPPRESSION AND OPPRESSORS.

TWI ---- you're ways are paved with hypocrisy. And, you are grooming leaders to follow in this darkness. How long will the blind lead the blind?

Dressed and groomed......and nowhere to go.

:evilshades:

It's truly sad to look at the TWI website today. Such tripe. Lawrence Welk meets the New Knoxville Sewing Circle. Looking at it, it's all so quiet and serene, you know? The website is an extension of the BOD's greatest desire -- to keep everyone calm and quiet about their failing ministry. It's all about guarding the investments and the tens of millions of dollars in the bank. Maybe another Wierwille will ride in on a white horse and save the family farm day, eh?

It's already happening.

CLICK

<snip>

... and, now, a W.O.W. program

"The bottom line is this. I lay down for no one. I surrender to no one. I stand for my Lord Jesus Christ and I stand for God. I plan on speaking to the whole city wherever it is and uprooting the devil's kingdom myself and I will step on anyone and anything that gets in my way. So who's with me?"

....step on anyone and anything that gets in MY way?

chapter and verse, please. :anim-smile:

"The bottom line is this. I lay down for no one. I surrender to no one. I stand for my Lord Jesus Christ and I stand for God. I plan on speaking to the whole city wherever it is and uprooting the devil's kingdom myself and I will step on anyone and anything that gets in my way. So who's with me?"

http://sowersonline.com/newsletter.aspx

"The bottom line is this. I lay down for no one. I surrender to no one. I stand for my Lord Jesus Christ and I stand for God. I plan on speaking to the whole city wherever it is and uprooting the devil's kingdom myself and I will step on anyone and anything that gets in my way. So who's with me? Who wants to join the fight? Who wants to help the people? We're going to let them walk on our feet until they can walk on their own. Nurture them up in the word and love them."

Now this is another example of slogans and buzz-words

TAKING THE PLACE OF THINKING.

No, stop and think about what you're saying before you say it, and especially

before you hit "send". If all you do is spit back slogans and catchphrases,

then you'll find you contradict yourself because YOU DIDN'T THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Example:

Sentence 1: "I will step on anyone and anything that gets in my way"

Seconds later, Sentence 2:"We're going to let them walk on our feet until they can walk on their own.

Nurture them up in the word and love them."

(Yes, Sentence 2 was 2 sentences, but the idea continued, so I included it.)

In case anyone suspects otherwise,

this post was specifically to address the external page I linked to, and the quote

FROM that page I quoted. If anyone from this site thinks it was also about them,

they are grossly mistaken and should consider some time with a therapist to possibly

get a healthier perspective and sense of boundaries.

Jesus doesn't step on people? I really don't think he calls Christians to step on people either? Does He?

TWI always did have a very strange view of Satan and his "kingdom"? I doubt SOWERS is any different. Who knows who these people are going to go around stepping on......I shudder to think.

Isn't serving Him laying down your life for another if need be? I thought the scriptures say not to be ignorant of Satan, to resist him.......does that include chasing him around?

It was Jesus who defeated Satan? Have they heard yet about what happened on the cross? Probably not, because here we have another group taking it into their own hands to save the world.

What would God do without the Wierwilles to step in, step on people and get others to join them in the stomping?

What would God do without the Wierwilles to step in, step on people and get others to join them in the stomping?

I can see the Saint Vic fruit doesn't fall very far from the tree.

Stepping on people? Getting others to join them in stomping? God? To use an old ministry chestnut: which god?

SoCrates

i can remember when i wanted to join the peace corps to make a difference and then i was grateful that the way corps came along oh man

there were times on the stage, if i remember, that a wierwille had to take over the wierwille thing, but it didn't happen eh? may have been some little tiny blonde boy or don for all i can remember

rosale where the f did she come from?

oh well it was crazy i was crazy and now i cannot even fathom such craziness

--

i think she must be like one of those witches they talk about in the bible lol

but do they ever talk about warlocks like dr. warlock?

Bold added by me. Talk about an ego run amuck! This guy is going to uproot the devil's kingdom all by himself??? Pretty amazing. And BTW, wasn't the Word already Over the World??

It's already happening.

CLICK

They have the Corps Principles, a L.E.A.D. program and, now, a W.O.W. program

OMG Wayward, I just checked out the links you posted. That is down right creepy!!! <shivers>

I think they should send a group to New Knoxville and do some witnessing.

Now that would be cool. On another note I am wondering how much longer they can go before Rosalie sues them.

I dunno. I look toward now, and the future..

does what I do NOW impact the world..

currently. In a very small way, yes.

I give the clueless freshman a small measure of logic..

well. in the program, technically, this is the last time..

and I can't just give them a grade..

or a good one, at that..

there are all kinds of issues the freshmen will have to consider..

continue buying at wal*mart. the next cashier might be one of your aging former teachers.. without health benefits, any kind of *real* retirement..

you know they just robbed Michigan teachers of any kind of collective bargaining. Of course that will effect pensions, retirement, etc. etc..

They did the same thing in Pennsylvania. Ohio. Other places..

I mean.. teachers generally live on "needs basis" as it is..

what kind of world do we really want here..

I wish paw had a "rating" for the posts here..

1. sober

2. partaken, slightly.

3. partially intoxicated..

:biglaugh:

I would choose number three, at the moment..

• 2 weeks later...

"The bottom line is this. I lay down for no one. I surrender to no one. I stand for my Lord Jesus Christ and I stand for God. I plan on speaking to the whole city wherever it is and uprooting the devil's kingdom myself and I will step on anyone and anything that gets in my way. So who's with me? Who wants to join the fight? Who wants to help the people? We're going to let them walk on our feet until they can walk on their own. Nurture them up in the word and love them. It’s a matter of spiritual life and death. For some, it’s a matter of physical life and death. We have what they need and we should be giving it to them. So who’s with me?"

In one sentence they talk about standing for Jesus Christ and God, and in the next, they will uproot the devil's kingdom and they will step on anyone and anything that gets in their way.

Once again, another ministry in which it's all about them and not really about God or Jesus Christ. Another group that's better, smarter and holier than anyone else. Another group that just doesn't give a dang about anyone else, just promoting their narrow mindset.

You really want to help the people? STFU and start listening for a change.

Well -- on the plus side if anyone ever needs a new career you can always become a cult exit counselor and therapist after these kids burn out, become disillusioned, and are trying to come to their senses and regain their lives in a few years

...chasing devils??? :confused::doh: yea right!

Some therapist is gonna make a pile of $$$ off this one lady in a decade or so