GreaseSpot Cafe

Two Lies!

I agree with your first two statements.

What do you mean by "spirit teaching"?

A side note:

By Jewish lore (not the bible) the name we call Jehovah is not to be pronounced but, among his many accomplishments, Immanuel Velikovsky knew enough of the Hebrew language to be one of the first in British controlled Palestine to translate modern literature into Hebrew and he suggests that the probable pronunciation of the last vowel is "oo" (as in "who") rather than "eh."

Edited by lovematters

I agree with your first two statements.

What do you mean by "spirit teaching"?

A side note:

By Jewish lore (not the bible) the name we call Jehovah is not to be pronounced but, among his many accomplishments, Immanuel Velikovsky knew enough of the Hebrew language to be one of the first in British controlled Palestine to translate modern literature into Hebrew and he suggests that the probable pronunciation of the last vowel is "oo" (as in "who") rather than "eh."

Spirit teaching is a trip, like that teaching that Yahweh's spirit is in one that is why one can manifest those nine manifestations, but it is Yahweh's power that is in the person, power not spirit?

Fruit of the spirit in Gal. should be new nature, we are born anew of that new nature, not born again?

Some say that we will have a spirit life, but we will have that life in John 5:26, that same life Yeshua got when Yahweh raised Yeshua from among the dead?

Spirit can be twisted all kinds of ways?

I don't know much about why I use Yahweh, just seems that is our Fathers name, don't trust the Germans who started that Jehovah, I think some German dude started that don't know?

Thanks for the insights, good stuff.

Edited by teachmevp

Well of course then there's the other lie of religion in general - "We know something REALLY important that you don't know!"

That may be true for some but I don't think it's a general law.

I'm reading a primer titled "The Greek and Roman Myths" by Philip Matyszk and I get the sense that everybody in the Greek world knew about the legends so I don't think having special knowledge was a drawing card for them.