GreaseSpot Cafe

Have they died at last? :)

Twinky

Was just looking at Paw's "Recent Photos" thread and decided to have a look at the TWI website, such as it is. See if there were actually any photos of anyone.

Heh heh, it's not accessible. Reverts to the Google homepage. Or click on a link and the following message is displayed:

The requested URL /topic.php?page=teaching&lang=en was not found on this server. That’s all we know

Probably just taken it down temporarily for some updating (goodness knows it needs it; the last extracts from Classes and Events are about 2008) - or could it be that they really have disappeared off the face of the planet?

Oh bummer, it's back up and running.

Are the dead alive now?

That video of the guy moonwalking, is it still there? What a closet case he is. Yep, Rosalie, there's nothing quite like having your musical talent imitate dance moves that were created by a creepzoid child molester. Way to go, girlfriend. What a way to edify the body of Christ.

Edited by OperaBuff
  • Upvote 1

Sanitation worker: BRING OUT YOUR DEAD! BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

Man on wagon: Uh. I'm not quite dead yet....

Maybe they're considering doing what Landover Baptist website did; few years ago somebody posted a link to LB. This place is fundamentalist purgatory. They tell you that Jim Carrey is going to spend eternity getting a hot poker shoved you know where every 5 minutes for having made Bruce Almighty. Stuff like that. I would browse there for grins until this sign said the website was not for the 'unsaved'. Aww. No more grins from them, anyway. I thought perhaps twi didn't want 'contaminated' people on their holy website.

Well unfortunately GSC was down last night for a while.

And we here are far from dead.

As far as twi in concerned though. Do we have any real proof that rosie(?), the donster and other uglies are even still alive?

No current pictures.. nothing.

Is there really some living thing there?

:biglaugh:

I've heard stories from the U.K.. the landowner living to about 170, so they don't have to pay inheritance taxes..

:biglaugh:

maybe you could fix my perspective here twinky..

I think twi should pay us a maintenance fee.

Since their website is as interesting as dry toast, and as informative as a bubble-gum wrapper,

nobody ever visits it- even current twi members and staff do not visit it.

So, the only way they get information and updates on their own website is by visiting the far

more interesting GSC- which is to say, US.

So, since we provide them with a valuable service, they should pay us.

It's the American way!

• Upvote 1

I reconnected with some old Way friends last year. They were still in. I was asking what was new. Told me some different things and then interjected, "I found out at this site, Greasespotcafe about........ I don't go there that oftem, but they usually have the scoop on what's happening, headquarters tells us very little."

I should tell her who runs it.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Well done, Paw! Hilarious!! Did you invite them to draw up a chair and enjoy a Java?

(edited to avoid inadvertent disclosure of ID of Cafe proprietor)

Edited by Twinky

naw, they are getting ready for tommorrow's rapture/gathering together :biglaugh::rolleyes::smilie_kool_aid:

naw, they are getting ready for tommorrow's rapture/gathering together :biglaugh::rolleyes::smilie_kool_aid:

Didn't happen of course .. no man knows the time or season. There is an enterprising "unbeliever" who has set up a post-rapture pet service. For a set fee payable ahead of time, of course, they take care of your pets and find them good homes after you are gathered together. Gotta appreciate their ingenuity ....

That's really on the ball, DogLover. Enterprising. Hope he didn't promise refunds if the event didn't happen.

A fool and his money are soon parted....:biglaugh:

• 6 years later...
On 5/14/2011 at 9:55 AM, OperaBuff said:

That video of the guy moonwalking, is it still there? What a closet case he is. Yep, Rosalie, there's nothing quite like having your musical talent imitate dance moves that were created by a creepzoid child molester. Way to go, girlfriend. What a way to edify the body of Christ.

OB, great post!!  Yes!!

On 5/17/2011 at 2:13 PM, WordWolf said:

I think twi should pay us a maintenance fee.

Since their website is as interesting as dry toast, and as informative as a bubble-gum wrapper,

nobody ever visits it- even current twi members and staff do not visit it.

So, the only way they get information and updates on their own website is by visiting the far

more interesting GSC- which is to say, US.

So, since we provide them with a valuable service, they should pay us.

It's the American way!

Way, Dat's rightttttt!!!!